Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Dawnbringer Sales/Breeder Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
@/dragonwriter315
Sent the CR~
@/dragonwriter315
Sent the CR~
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saraceaser

Can I start breeding dragons?
@Saraceaser

Can I start breeding dragons?
Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

CIZA4AC.png
@Propheticaldream
You can breed your Dragons whenever you wish! There's not a set time limit or anything like that. ;3
@Propheticaldream
You can breed your Dragons whenever you wish! There's not a set time limit or anything like that. ;3
U4Cs8mx.gif
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saraceaser

Okee! Where do I get the dragons to breed with?
@Saraceaser

Okee! Where do I get the dragons to breed with?
Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

CIZA4AC.png
@Propheticaldream
Click on the For Sale banner on the front page to go to the Spreadsheet, and once there you can buy 2 dragons from the Potential Parents spreadsheet and breed them together for a chance of hatching a Dawnbringer. ;3
@Propheticaldream
Click on the For Sale banner on the front page to go to the Spreadsheet, and once there you can buy 2 dragons from the Potential Parents spreadsheet and breed them together for a chance of hatching a Dawnbringer. ;3
U4Cs8mx.gif
@Saraceaser

Got it! Thank you :3
@Saraceaser

Got it! Thank you :3
Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

CIZA4AC.png
@Propheticaldream - You buy them. Either from the spreadsheet or on the AH, or maybe even ask from someone that has dragons that could work. You can go to fr.fintastic.net and enter in the colors of the two dragons you think might work. The colors are in order on the list, so here's an example:

The male's primary is Aqua, while the female's is Robin. Go to the site, scroll down the color list (which appears after clicking on an entry) until you find Aqua. See the colors between Aqua and Robin. If at least one is in the accepted range of a Dawnbringer, the hatchlings have a chance of being a Dawnbringer. Repeat for secondary and tertiary. If all three color ranges (primary, secondary, and tertiary) have at least one color that is an accepted Dawnbringer color, that's great. Go to Scrying Workshop, Assay Bloodlines, and enter the ID# of each dragon to make sure they aren't related. Then wait until they are ready to breed, and breed them.

Note: The hatchlings must have one color in each of the red, yellow, AND blue ranges as their colors. Not red/yellow/red, blue/blue/blue, yellow/yellow/red, etc. It can be:

red/yellow/blue
red/blue/yellow
yellow/red/blue
yellow/blue/red
blue/red/yellow
blue/yellow/red
@Propheticaldream - You buy them. Either from the spreadsheet or on the AH, or maybe even ask from someone that has dragons that could work. You can go to fr.fintastic.net and enter in the colors of the two dragons you think might work. The colors are in order on the list, so here's an example:

The male's primary is Aqua, while the female's is Robin. Go to the site, scroll down the color list (which appears after clicking on an entry) until you find Aqua. See the colors between Aqua and Robin. If at least one is in the accepted range of a Dawnbringer, the hatchlings have a chance of being a Dawnbringer. Repeat for secondary and tertiary. If all three color ranges (primary, secondary, and tertiary) have at least one color that is an accepted Dawnbringer color, that's great. Go to Scrying Workshop, Assay Bloodlines, and enter the ID# of each dragon to make sure they aren't related. Then wait until they are ready to breed, and breed them.

Note: The hatchlings must have one color in each of the red, yellow, AND blue ranges as their colors. Not red/yellow/red, blue/blue/blue, yellow/yellow/red, etc. It can be:

red/yellow/blue
red/blue/yellow
yellow/red/blue
yellow/blue/red
blue/red/yellow
blue/yellow/red
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@mokalynn [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33978268] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/339783/33978268_350.png[/img] [/url] Gorgeous boy! 40kt you say?
@mokalynn

33978268_350.png

Gorgeous boy! 40kt you say?
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

@Spottedleaf125
Yep! You can send a CR of you'd like to buy him. :)
@Spottedleaf125
Yep! You can send a CR of you'd like to buy him. :)
arcane_small.pnglight_small.pngarcane_small.png
I've got a 1/2 gened male Guardian who I was planning on using as a foundation breeder. I've added lace to him, and he has a decked out bio. Make an offer, I'd like to sell him please! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=319211&tab=dragon&did=33433311][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/334334/33433311_350.png?mtime=WThUuQACiCs.png[/img][/url][/center]
I've got a 1/2 gened male Guardian who I was planning on using as a foundation breeder. I've added lace to him, and he has a decked out bio.

Make an offer, I'd like to sell him please!
33433311_350.png?mtime=WThUuQACiCs.png
PEnIA1u.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52