Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♦Eco Heroes Hatchery♦ Cheap
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 57 58
(Sorry about the double ping, General)

@ImpossibleJedi4 @Mintiani @FantasticalMods @duskflower @RainyRose @Rey185 @Memoriam @SealedSalt @Saraceaser @Australotte @Gyrfalcon2 @L1llysage @Gravebloom @CassieRose @Windshear @Swirlz @SariStar @Thalassarche

MacDonald’s Rock Cress will have a nest of two on the twentieth!
(Sorry about the double ping, General)

@ImpossibleJedi4 @Mintiani @FantasticalMods @duskflower @RainyRose @Rey185 @Memoriam @SealedSalt @Saraceaser @Australotte @Gyrfalcon2 @L1llysage @Gravebloom @CassieRose @Windshear @Swirlz @SariStar @Thalassarche

MacDonald’s Rock Cress will have a nest of two on the twentieth!
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
That's great about the coral, hopefully that means that our great barrier reef could still be saved.

And I'll have to get one of those babs, the 20th is my mum's birthday! ^^
That's great about the coral, hopefully that means that our great barrier reef could still be saved.

And I'll have to get one of those babs, the 20th is my mum's birthday! ^^
scuz me, what u
doin?
gems_badge_100.png
My mama's better than yours!
treasure_badge_100.png nosy, aren't ya?
@RabidWhovian
Slightly unrelated, but I have two other groups that people may like to donate to.

The first is the Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center, which is a small locally run center that rescues and rehabilitates animals. However, it's because of their importance in the Mexican Grey Wolf's SSP that someone might choose to donate there. Since they're located in the Mexican wolf range, they are the location/holding area for a small pack that can be released as needed into the wild. They don't do breeding because they don't have the resources for that, and they rely entirely on donations to keep running. They've recently dealt with a lawsuit (coyotes and wolves were too loud apparently), some nazi affiliated group that recently vandalized the property, and some hacker who took down their website for a few weeks, so they could really use some help (especially since summer is when they receive the least donations).

The second is the Wolf Conservation Center, which takes part in both the red wolf and mexican grey wolf's SSPs, including breeding and release. You can donate directly, "adopt" a wolf, or buy something from their shop (including cute plushies of their ambassador wolves) to support them.

If you're ever in either area, I'd recommend visiting these places! Oh, and great news about the corals!
Also sorry about the crazy long post
@RabidWhovian
Slightly unrelated, but I have two other groups that people may like to donate to.

The first is the Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center, which is a small locally run center that rescues and rehabilitates animals. However, it's because of their importance in the Mexican Grey Wolf's SSP that someone might choose to donate there. Since they're located in the Mexican wolf range, they are the location/holding area for a small pack that can be released as needed into the wild. They don't do breeding because they don't have the resources for that, and they rely entirely on donations to keep running. They've recently dealt with a lawsuit (coyotes and wolves were too loud apparently), some nazi affiliated group that recently vandalized the property, and some hacker who took down their website for a few weeks, so they could really use some help (especially since summer is when they receive the least donations).

The second is the Wolf Conservation Center, which takes part in both the red wolf and mexican grey wolf's SSPs, including breeding and release. You can donate directly, "adopt" a wolf, or buy something from their shop (including cute plushies of their ambassador wolves) to support them.

If you're ever in either area, I'd recommend visiting these places! Oh, and great news about the corals!
Also sorry about the crazy long post
image0.jpgimage0.jpgbHGHsAQ.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 @Mintiani @FantasticalMods @duskflower @RainyRose @Rey185 @Memoriam @SealedSalt @Saraceaser @Australotte @Gyrfalcon2 @L1llysage @Gravebloom @CassieRose @Noivurn @MiddayMoon01 @CloverGaming

New pair: Amur Leopard! This species is the most endangered species of leopard. Native to southeastern Russia and northeastern China, it is hunted for its spectacular fur. But fear not! It’s cousin, the Amur Tiger, was once in the same state. And it has recovered beautifully, going from under 40 individuals to around 540 (WWF) in a few decades.

Hatchling previews aren’t available at the moment, but you can find the parents at the back of my lair.
@ImpossibleJedi4 @Mintiani @FantasticalMods @duskflower @RainyRose @Rey185 @Memoriam @SealedSalt @Saraceaser @Australotte @Gyrfalcon2 @L1llysage @Gravebloom @CassieRose @Noivurn @MiddayMoon01 @CloverGaming

New pair: Amur Leopard! This species is the most endangered species of leopard. Native to southeastern Russia and northeastern China, it is hunted for its spectacular fur. But fear not! It’s cousin, the Amur Tiger, was once in the same state. And it has recovered beautifully, going from under 40 individuals to around 540 (WWF) in a few decades.

Hatchling previews aren’t available at the moment, but you can find the parents at the back of my lair.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
@RabidWhovian add me to amur leopard pings please!
@RabidWhovian add me to amur leopard pings please!
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@Noivurn Will do!
@Noivurn Will do!
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
@RabidWhovian Oooh add me for new articles if you don't mind!
@RabidWhovian Oooh add me for new articles if you don't mind!
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif

Just put in the hatchling previews for Amur Leopard. I got a new female, since I didn’t like how the Underbelly had a range that reached into colours like Sunset, which clashes spectacularily with the colours of the real animal.

Just put in the hatchling previews for Amur Leopard. I got a new female, since I didn’t like how the Underbelly had a range that reached into colours like Sunset, which clashes spectacularily with the colours of the real animal.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
Yay! So excited!
Yay! So excited!

aKHNXwM.png
@RabidWhovian Could you please switch me onto the general pinglist, please?
@RabidWhovian Could you please switch me onto the general pinglist, please?
I have a scarf problem. Send scarves help.
Aviator ScarfFlair ScarfSilk Scarf
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 57 58