Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Menagerie (Easter ^-^)
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 ... 390 391
@Cuddleh Oh, that's awesome - I definitely want the rose SD - feel free to set up a CR and I'll send back the payment. And yes, I'd love to know if another boy becomes available, or if he isn't taken. Thank you so much!
@Cuddleh Oh, that's awesome - I definitely want the rose SD - feel free to set up a CR and I'll send back the payment. And yes, I'd love to know if another boy becomes available, or if he isn't taken. Thank you so much!
med_fish_smol.png
Click eggs to help them hatch.
a5eLP.gif
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2146473][img]http://i.imgur.com/Kt5VbER.gif[/img][/url][/center]
Kt5VbER.gif

featured dragon
for sale

gen 1! ♥
42298218.png
4gPXCym.gif
always feel free to ping me
she/her
+ 2
tumblr
wishlist
@JustALittleSane

I would like to buy the White/White/Obsidian Skydancer female. Sending CR now!
@JustALittleSane

I would like to buy the White/White/Obsidian Skydancer female. Sending CR now!
NItuqvN.png
@Cuddleh
Of course I'm interested. May I pay with gems for him? :)
@Cuddleh
Of course I'm interested. May I pay with gems for him? :)
@Viger

Ah, wonderful! :D I was hoping we didn't take too long to turn out a boy for you, and I'm glad they had a noc this time as I had you down for a boy and another user down for a girl. *crosses fingers for girl noc in the next nest*

And you sure can! @Instrumental has him so she'll send him along, and you'll also get a pinglist discount as well as a flight discount for being ice (just like she is, actually!) so he'll be 118g for you c:
@Viger

Ah, wonderful! :D I was hoping we didn't take too long to turn out a boy for you, and I'm glad they had a noc this time as I had you down for a boy and another user down for a girl. *crosses fingers for girl noc in the next nest*

And you sure can! @Instrumental has him so she'll send him along, and you'll also get a pinglist discount as well as a flight discount for being ice (just like she is, actually!) so he'll be 118g for you c:
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@ForeverEnchanted @phatcat @Valeguard @DaDragon @UnseenRangerGal @AidonaiaHecate @CosmicFalcon @Dursky @Kiradog234 @lilastar @adrienne1614 @Darkmoonbreeder @saltyscone @endlessangels @DjSeizure @RustedCoyote @atrolock @Verscilith @HalfMoonTheWolf @RyuLevone @lyttlekytten @hkeiarra @Mintiani @Lightningbender @yukitsukihana @Coddiwomple @FoggyDownpour @flufflesauce @Argaan @Ilovepits @LeBlueKryptonian @Withypol @SpectralSmoke @Caulonia @TheKitten @Silverspun @dazais @Dragonsmyguy @commoncomitatus @Animequeen @EmotionalTree @Maevepanda @Rosannah15 @Sebriniel33 @Pearlgold @BADGOAT

Updated my main post with a bunch of babies. <3 Always open to haggling and offers!
@ForeverEnchanted @phatcat @Valeguard @DaDragon @UnseenRangerGal @AidonaiaHecate @CosmicFalcon @Dursky @Kiradog234 @lilastar @adrienne1614 @Darkmoonbreeder @saltyscone @endlessangels @DjSeizure @RustedCoyote @atrolock @Verscilith @HalfMoonTheWolf @RyuLevone @lyttlekytten @hkeiarra @Mintiani @Lightningbender @yukitsukihana @Coddiwomple @FoggyDownpour @flufflesauce @Argaan @Ilovepits @LeBlueKryptonian @Withypol @SpectralSmoke @Caulonia @TheKitten @Silverspun @dazais @Dragonsmyguy @commoncomitatus @Animequeen @EmotionalTree @Maevepanda @Rosannah15 @Sebriniel33 @Pearlgold @BADGOAT

Updated my main post with a bunch of babies. <3 Always open to haggling and offers!
@cuddleh Can you hold this little bean for me for 2 days. gotta get that gold to pay for her

Midnight Iridescent
Midnight Bee
Ice Runes
Price: 100,000t, 118g
@cuddleh Can you hold this little bean for me for 2 days. gotta get that gold to pay for her

Midnight Iridescent
Midnight Bee
Ice Runes
Price: 100,000t, 118g
@LeBlueKryptonian

Hello! I'll tell Shay to take her out of the AH and mark her as held; just let me or Shaynalie know when you're ready for her :)
@LeBlueKryptonian

Hello! I'll tell Shay to take her out of the AH and mark her as held; just let me or Shaynalie know when you're ready for her :)
@Cuddleh - is this little boy still for sale? Can I buy him for 150kt? (I haven't used a hatchery before, am I doing this okay? :D) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41477293] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/414773/41477293_350.png[/img] [/url] (Oh I didnt realize I should ping @Shaynalie as well! Sorry, new at this)
@Cuddleh - is this little boy still for sale? Can I buy him for 150kt? (I haven't used a hatchery before, am I doing this okay? :D)

41477293_350.png

(Oh I didnt realize I should ping @Shaynalie as well! Sorry, new at this)
@SnowMewPlays

Hi! You're totally fine, actually; pinging me is usually the easiest way to figure out what's going on with the dragons in my post, as I'm often the one online the most c: And you're new enough to qualify for the newbie discount, so he would be half of that price for you! ^-^ (And thanks for pinging Shay for me, actually; she knows you want him that way/I won't ping her this time.)
@SnowMewPlays

Hi! You're totally fine, actually; pinging me is usually the easiest way to figure out what's going on with the dragons in my post, as I'm often the one online the most c: And you're new enough to qualify for the newbie discount, so he would be half of that price for you! ^-^ (And thanks for pinging Shay for me, actually; she knows you want him that way/I won't ping her this time.)
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 ... 390 391