Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | done
1 2 3
@kairoku I am do the egg, a ghost flame set, hourglass, the pink swan , and some treasure/gems, but if you want to go with Alola's offer that's cool too
@kairoku I am do the egg, a ghost flame set, hourglass, the pink swan , and some treasure/gems, but if you want to go with Alola's offer that's cool too
extra-wing-left.png9PfTMVf.pngextra-wing-right.png
@Alola

Ok, that all sounds sensible :) as much as I love Spassow's work and that female coatl accent cause of its colours, too, I'll have to go with Dawning Burst as I just bought a lovely girl who's perfect to wear it!! Does that work for you? :)
@Alola

Ok, that all sounds sensible :) as much as I love Spassow's work and that female coatl accent cause of its colours, too, I'll have to go with Dawning Burst as I just bought a lovely girl who's perfect to wear it!! Does that work for you? :)
8 hours ahead of FR time
WOWSHqu.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@Phenix

Hi, sadly I've just decided to go with Alola's offer! Thanks for your interest though and I hope you find a similar lady soon! :3
@Phenix

Hi, sadly I've just decided to go with Alola's offer! Thanks for your interest though and I hope you find a similar lady soon! :3
8 hours ahead of FR time
@Kairoku Sounds great! I'll start a CR :) I'd love to see who you put it on btw, I love seeing pretty dragons with pretty accents!
@Kairoku Sounds great! I'll start a CR :) I'd love to see who you put it on btw, I love seeing pretty dragons with pretty accents!
Accent Shop inactive
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
@Alola Here she is! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19686122] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/196862/19686122_350.png[/img] [/url] I've not completely figured out her apparel and she still needs underbelly, but I think she looks cute with the accent :3
@Alola

Here she is!

19686122_350.png

I've not completely figured out her apparel and she still needs underbelly, but I think she looks cute with the accent :3
8 hours ahead of FR time
@Kairoku Oooh, she is cute! :D I'm glad it got put to good use! ^.^
@Kairoku Oooh, she is cute! :D I'm glad it got put to good use! ^.^
Accent Shop inactive
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
@Alola

Thanks! <3
@Alola

Thanks! <3