Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | done
1 2 3
@Kairoku

She's so awesome <3 (Buy on AH)
@Kairoku

She's so awesome <3 (Buy on AH)
@Cocatrics

Thank you! Enjoy her :3
@Cocatrics

Thank you! Enjoy her :3
8 hours ahead of FR time
WOWSHqu.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@Kairoku
@Kairoku
8 hours ahead of FR time
@kairoku Do you accept item trades? I'm a big fan of this girl, but I don;t have 1kg to spend pure [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8572153] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/85722/8572153_350.png[/img] [/url]
@kairoku Do you accept item trades? I'm a big fan of this girl, but I don;t have 1kg to spend pure

8572153_350.png
extra-wing-left.png9PfTMVf.pngextra-wing-right.png
@Phenix

I'm definitely happy to look at any items! :)
@Phenix

I'm definitely happy to look at any items! :)
8 hours ahead of FR time
@Kairoku I have an arcane egg, a ton of ghost flame apparel is you need any of that, some NOTN vistas, a noc scroll (kind if iffy on that), the swan familiars, bunch of NOTN familiars, and some other less notable stuff. If you have a list of things you need
@Kairoku I have an arcane egg, a ton of ghost flame apparel is you need any of that, some NOTN vistas, a noc scroll (kind if iffy on that), the swan familiars, bunch of NOTN familiars, and some other less notable stuff. If you have a list of things you need
extra-wing-left.png9PfTMVf.pngextra-wing-right.png
@Phenix

I'm definitely interested in the egg! Possibly the ghost flame apparel although I do have two sets of it already... buut, I like it so can definitely be part of the offer ;)
Actually I am missing some NotN vistas! I'd be interested in the golden globe, feral visage, hourglass and strange chest vistas and I'm missing the pink swan. I don't think I'm missing any/a lot of the NotN familiars, so probs not interested in those...
Other stuff I'm happy to look at include silks, sylvan, lace, arctic stuff, flowerfalls and wolf capes, but I am happy to look at anything :) gene and breed change scrolls are brill, too!
@Phenix

I'm definitely interested in the egg! Possibly the ghost flame apparel although I do have two sets of it already... buut, I like it so can definitely be part of the offer ;)
Actually I am missing some NotN vistas! I'd be interested in the golden globe, feral visage, hourglass and strange chest vistas and I'm missing the pink swan. I don't think I'm missing any/a lot of the NotN familiars, so probs not interested in those...
Other stuff I'm happy to look at include silks, sylvan, lace, arctic stuff, flowerfalls and wolf capes, but I am happy to look at anything :) gene and breed change scrolls are brill, too!
8 hours ahead of FR time
@Kairoku Hihi, I'm in love with Raiona! If you're at all interested in UM accents, do any of these interest you?

@Kairoku Hihi, I'm in love with Raiona! If you're at all interested in UM accents, do any of these interest you?

Playlist Curation Service
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
@Alola

Hi! I love UM accents and you have some really nice ones there! I'd be interested in:

Accent: Dawning Burst (noc female)
Accent: SS-Broken Heart (coatl male)
Accent: SS-Moon Poet (coatl female)

Not sure what to value them at though ^^'
@Alola

Hi! I love UM accents and you have some really nice ones there! I'd be interested in:

Accent: Dawning Burst (noc female)
Accent: SS-Broken Heart (coatl male)
Accent: SS-Moon Poet (coatl female)

Not sure what to value them at though ^^'
8 hours ahead of FR time
@Kairoku I value the second 2 at around 1300g, and would be happy to trade either one for her :) Not sure on a price for dawning burst, doing a little research on it as we speak. :)

edit: most recent estimate I can find on Dawning Burst was at 1500g, so I'll go with that value. Still happy to trade it for her, I really love her colors *u*
@Kairoku I value the second 2 at around 1300g, and would be happy to trade either one for her :) Not sure on a price for dawning burst, doing a little research on it as we speak. :)

edit: most recent estimate I can find on Dawning Burst was at 1500g, so I'll go with that value. Still happy to trade it for her, I really love her colors *u*
Playlist Curation Service
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
1 2 3