Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (A) LAST DAY Unbred 7-digit G1 triple Avocado
1 2 3 4 5 6
Are you surprised? I'm surprised. The RNG smiled upon my scatterscroll today. Meet Amrita. She started out sky/beige/banana but life on Sornieth is strange sometimes and now she is triple avocado! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6806979] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68070/6806979_350.png[/img] [/url] Everything accepted at LAH and value will be frozen at time of bid. Please ping me and the person you outbid. Auction ends Sunday Dec 6th at 8:30 PM server time because some of us have to get up early ^^ Snipe guard of 2hrs. Gems at 1:670 Accepting: Eggs, genes, Really Old Stuff, Really Old Dragons, Really Old Familiars or rare familiars I don't have. Not a fan of skins or accents. SB: 1500g Current bid: Tricktrouper Crown (5600g) + Spellscroll (6500g) = 12100g (win) AB? Gonna stretch this out to NOON SERVER TIME on Monday Dec 7th because I feel lousy and am going to bed. G'nite!
Are you surprised? I'm surprised. The RNG smiled upon my scatterscroll today.

Meet Amrita. She started out sky/beige/banana but life on Sornieth is strange sometimes and now she is triple avocado!

6806979_350.png

Everything accepted at LAH and value will be frozen at time of bid. Please ping me and the person you outbid. Auction ends Sunday Dec 6th at 8:30 PM server time because some of us have to get up early ^^ Snipe guard of 2hrs.
Gems at 1:670

Accepting: Eggs, genes, Really Old Stuff, Really Old Dragons, Really Old Familiars or rare familiars I don't have. Not a fan of skins or accents.

SB: 1500g
Current bid: Tricktrouper Crown (5600g) + Spellscroll (6500g) = 12100g (win)
AB?

Gonna stretch this out to NOON SERVER TIME on Monday Dec 7th because I feel lousy and am going to bed. G'nite!
Please ping me at RattyfleeF! My username has an 'f' on the end, not a 't'!
Ping lists were here. (g1 and g1 triples)

Bid history! Popcorn free.

Kaial with SB of 1500g
MiusEmpire with about 1.5mil worth of genes
agate with 5000g
cynderbark with Tricktrouper Crown (5600g) + Twice-Dyed cowl (2700g)
agate with 9000g
Tricktrouper Crown (5600g) + Twice-Dyed cowl (2700g) + Thresher Flatfins (1100g) = 9400 g value
agate 10000g
Cynderbark Tricktrouper Crown (5600g) + Spellscroll (6500g) = 12100g

Ping lists were here. (g1 and g1 triples)

Bid history! Popcorn free.

Kaial with SB of 1500g
MiusEmpire with about 1.5mil worth of genes
agate with 5000g
cynderbark with Tricktrouper Crown (5600g) + Twice-Dyed cowl (2700g)
agate with 9000g
Tricktrouper Crown (5600g) + Twice-Dyed cowl (2700g) + Thresher Flatfins (1100g) = 9400 g value
agate 10000g
Cynderbark Tricktrouper Crown (5600g) + Spellscroll (6500g) = 12100g

Last-day ping list

Cirrostratus
Drakenhart
Agate
MiusEmpire
pyroclastic
daintyboots
cynderbark
WynterDragen
Heartmane
Last-day ping list

Cirrostratus
Drakenhart
Agate
MiusEmpire
pyroclastic
daintyboots
cynderbark
WynterDragen
Heartmane
Nice.
Nice.
PEyOcAR.png
@Rattyfleef

Sb please.
@Rattyfleef

Sb please.
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaial Got you down! Thanks.
@Kaial Got you down! Thanks.
@Rangiku AHHHHHHH

EDIT: @Rattyfleef DARN YOU PEOPLE AND YOUR SCATTER SCROLLS OF AWESOME WIN. Best of luck, Avocado is just not my color xD
@Rangiku AHHHHHHH

EDIT: @Rattyfleef DARN YOU PEOPLE AND YOUR SCATTER SCROLLS OF AWESOME WIN. Best of luck, Avocado is just not my color xD
@Rattyfleef

Last day ping please?
@Rattyfleef

Last day ping please?
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
@Rattyfleef ping me last day please? I'm getting my popcorn. Triples bidding wars are always a good one to watch. ;)
@Rattyfleef ping me last day please? I'm getting my popcorn. Triples bidding wars are always a good one to watch. ;)

@JovaniSkye Thanks XD I must have looked like a startled muppet. Are you sure you don't like avocado? :D If you add a snapper scroll and poi/tox/spines you've got your very own alligator!

@Cirrostratus @Drakenhart Got it!

@JovaniSkye Thanks XD I must have looked like a startled muppet. Are you sure you don't like avocado? :D If you add a snapper scroll and poi/tox/spines you've got your very own alligator!

@Cirrostratus @Drakenhart Got it!
1 2 3 4 5 6