Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Tiamat's hatchery! *semi-inactive*
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@Piratewolfie -

Could you add me to the pinglist for a future male WC baby with crackle from the Atlacoya and Dantalia? Are plague eyes available? I'd be most interested in them with plague eyes...

I just saw the plague Leech subspecies hangout and I love the color scheme!
@Piratewolfie -

Could you add me to the pinglist for a future male WC baby with crackle from the Atlacoya and Dantalia? Are plague eyes available? I'd be most interested in them with plague eyes...

I just saw the plague Leech subspecies hangout and I love the color scheme!
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@Mudy Actually the babies normally come with plague eyes! Someone in wind made my breeding cards for me, hence the eyes. D: I put them on a nest for you and they got 2 eggs. :3 Lets hope the baby you need is right there! I'll add you to my pinglist however.

Also thank you for the compliment! I felt the plague subspecies' needed something black and red, so I came up with that. :D
@Mudy Actually the babies normally come with plague eyes! Someone in wind made my breeding cards for me, hence the eyes. D: I put them on a nest for you and they got 2 eggs. :3 Lets hope the baby you need is right there! I'll add you to my pinglist however.

Also thank you for the compliment! I felt the plague subspecies' needed something black and red, so I came up with that. :D
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@piratewolfie - Aaaah I see! :D Greaaaaat! I can't wait to see the babies! And yeah, this subspecies is very pretty! It's bloody but elegant??? If that even makes any sense haha
@piratewolfie - Aaaah I see! :D Greaaaaat! I can't wait to see the babies! And yeah, this subspecies is very pretty! It's bloody but elegant??? If that even makes any sense haha
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

About & Lore board
@Mudy I'm curious too! It's only the second time I'm breeding them. :D And thank you for all the flattery haha! I suppose I kind of had victorian vampires in mind when thinking of the leeches?
@Mudy I'm curious too! It's only the second time I'm breeding them. :D And thank you for all the flattery haha! I suppose I kind of had victorian vampires in mind when thinking of the leeches?
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Mudy Hi again! I'm afraid my pair only hatched 2 coatl babies. D: They both did come with crackle however. But I'll just try again for you next month if you'd like. :3
@Mudy Hi again! I'm afraid my pair only hatched 2 coatl babies. D: They both did come with crackle however. But I'll just try again for you next month if you'd like. :3
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@PirateWolfie

Aaaah, that would be amazing! I'm really not a Coatl fan heh (I own one and it's enough)
Thank you for the offer ;u;
@PirateWolfie

Aaaah, that would be amazing! I'm really not a Coatl fan heh (I own one and it's enough)
Thank you for the offer ;u;
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

About & Lore board
@Mudy No problem really! I just wanted to keep you updated on the nest hatching, that's all. :D
@Mudy No problem really! I just wanted to keep you updated on the nest hatching, that's all. :D
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2108824#post_2108824][img]https://s5.postimg.org/4ucnkibon/Affiliate_Bump_Banner.png[/img][/url][/center]
Affiliate_Bump_Banner.png
61737_s.gif
@Lyka Thank you so much for the bumps! You really don't need to feel obliged though!
@Lyka Thank you so much for the bumps! You really don't need to feel obliged though!
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2108824#post_2108824][img]https://s5.postimg.org/4ucnkibon/Affiliate_Bump_Banner.png[/img][/url][/center]
Affiliate_Bump_Banner.png
61737_s.gif
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23