Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Ended
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Yep,[b] ID #450[/b] So, I've never done an auction before, and I never thought I'd sell this girl, but with inquiries coming in, the knowledge that some people collect low ID dragons, and the fact that I rarely breed her, I thought I'd give someone a chance at her who really would get some value out of her. She is the only remaining imperial daughter of my progenitors. She was born during the Kickstarter early entry period, on the first day of FR's opening. I am selling her much cheaper than most people would. [b]If you want to know the reason, feel free to PM me. [/b] Alright - on to the auction, which is based on other auctions I've seen here: ______________________________________________________________________________ [s] Currency accepted: Pure or Mixed, Gems/Treasure at a 1:600 ratio Not interested in items right now. Please ping myself and the person you outbid. I reserve the right to cancel the auction at any time. [b][color=#D60000][i]I'm putting a MAXIMUM price on this auction.[/i] MAXIMUM price will be 250k gems or equivalent.[/color] [/b] Auction ends if have been no bids for 24 hrs or 8/8 at 11:59 pm PDT, [b]or when it hits the maximum price. I'll ping the "last day ping list" if for some reason there are no bids for 24 hours, or if the bidding is getting close to the end. Whichever occurs first.[/b] If the auction ends with multiple users willing to pay the maximum price, a random draw using an RNG will be done to determine the winner. [b]Starting Bid: 60k gems or equivalent g to t ratio (that's not a typo) Bid Increment: 5k gems or equivalent[/b] Bids MUST be in 5k increments. I will not accept an immediate bid of the maximum price. [b] Taking this from a more experienced auctioneer: Snipe Guard: [/b]1 hour. If Sniper bids without pinging previous bidder, snipe guard begins when I respond to the bid and I will ping previous bidder. This is in case I'm asleep or away as the auction ends very late.[/s] [color=#2B80FF][b]WINNER:[/b] 175k gems [b]User: [/b]@Kaitii [s][b]Date/Time:[/b] 8/8 11:19 pm PDT [b]Auction Ends:[/b] 8/8 at 23:59, or if maximum price is reached.* [/color] *if multiple people are willing to pay maximum price at the end of the auction, RNG will be utilized to find the winner.[/s] For ease of ping: @Madame ______________________________________________________________________________ [center][b][color=#24A0BF]Zephyr[/color][/b] [url]http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=174&did=450[/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5/450_350.png[/img] [b]Primary: [/b] Splash Iridescent [b]Secondary:[/b] White Shimmer [b]Tertiary: [/b]Green Basic [b]Flight:[/b] Nature, my original Flight [b]Parents:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=174&tab=dragon&did=102]Arya[/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=174&tab=dragon&did=103]Lyre[/url], my progens. They are IDs #102 and #103, respectively. She is from their first clutch, 6/5/2013. [/center] [b]Pinging the following users who have previously contacted me about potentially buying Zephyr, to give them a chance to place a bid:[/b] @Lackofa @Freak @demonpunk ______________________________________________________________________________ [b]EDITED WITH ADDED INFO: [/b] [b] I will hold for 1 week after the end of the auction. I will also accept payment plans.[/b] I will expect a first payment within that 1 week period, otherwise it goes to the next highest bidder. :) Will negotiate payment plans with the highest bidder at the end of the auction. Payment plan can be for gems, treasure, or mixed. There is no maximum length/minimum payment. It's on a buyer basis. I will do last day (or "auction is getting close to end," whichever comes first) pings. ______________________________________________________________________________ Last Day Ping List: @Melodius @Poisonedpaper @coldfire3 @NerakaFenice @Erato @Tangaroa @Kraevin @BotanyBlack @oxArtemis @lightly @kittykat145 @HereBeDragons @corvidus
Yep, ID #450

So, I've never done an auction before, and I never thought I'd sell this girl, but with inquiries coming in, the knowledge that some people collect low ID dragons, and the fact that I rarely breed her, I thought I'd give someone a chance at her who really would get some value out of her. She is the only remaining imperial daughter of my progenitors. She was born during the Kickstarter early entry period, on the first day of FR's opening.

I am selling her much cheaper than most people would. If you want to know the reason, feel free to PM me.

Alright - on to the auction, which is based on other auctions I've seen here:

Currency accepted:

Pure or Mixed, Gems/Treasure at a 1:600 ratio

Not interested in items right now.
Please ping myself and the person you outbid.
I reserve the right to cancel the auction at any time.

I'm putting a MAXIMUM price on this auction. MAXIMUM price will be 250k gems or equivalent.

Auction ends if have been no bids for 24 hrs or 8/8 at 11:59 pm PDT, or when it hits the maximum price.

I'll ping the "last day ping list" if for some reason there are no bids for 24 hours, or if the bidding is getting close to the end.

Whichever occurs first.

If the auction ends with multiple users willing to pay the maximum price, a random draw using an RNG will be done to determine the winner.

Starting Bid: 60k gems or equivalent g to t ratio (that's not a typo)

Bid Increment: 5k gems or equivalent
Bids MUST be in 5k increments. I will not accept an immediate bid of the maximum price.

Taking this from a more experienced auctioneer:

Snipe Guard:
1 hour. If Sniper bids without pinging previous bidder, snipe guard begins when I respond to the bid and I will ping previous bidder. This is in case I'm asleep or away as the auction ends very late.

WINNER: 175k gems
User: @Kaitii
Date/Time: 8/8 11:19 pm PDT
Auction Ends: 8/8 at 23:59, or if maximum price is reached.*

*if multiple people are willing to pay maximum price at the end of the auction, RNG will be utilized to find the winner.

For ease of ping: @Madame

Zephyr

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=174&did=450

450_350.png

Primary: Splash Iridescent
Secondary: White Shimmer
Tertiary: Green Basic
Flight: Nature, my original Flight
Parents: Arya and Lyre, my progens.
They are IDs #102 and #103, respectively.
She is from their first clutch, 6/5/2013.

Pinging the following users who have previously contacted me about potentially buying Zephyr, to give them a chance to place a bid:

@Lackofa
@Freak
@demonpunk

EDITED WITH ADDED INFO:

I will hold for 1 week after the end of the auction. I will also accept payment plans.

I will expect a first payment within that 1 week period, otherwise it goes to the next highest bidder. :)

Will negotiate payment plans with the highest bidder at the end of the auction. Payment plan can be for gems, treasure, or mixed. There is no maximum length/minimum payment. It's on a buyer basis.

I will do last day (or "auction is getting close to end," whichever comes first) pings.

Last Day Ping List:
@Melodius
@Poisonedpaper
@coldfire3
@NerakaFenice
@Erato
@Tangaroa
@Kraevin
@BotanyBlack
@oxArtemis
@lightly
@kittykat145
@HereBeDragons
@corvidus
@Madame

I recommend you ping the ODCA! I can link you, but I'm on my phone right now.

Also, will you do holds and/or short payment plans? I want to bid but I have to sell some stuff asap ò_ó
@Madame

I recommend you ping the ODCA! I can link you, but I'm on my phone right now.

Also, will you do holds and/or short payment plans? I want to bid but I have to sell some stuff asap ò_ó
My skin and accent shop! And my ART SHOP! Commission me!!

Looking for: First Gen Imperial - name your price.
@demonpunk; i got you covered buddy [center][b]THREE DIGIT IMPERIIIAAALLL[/b] [/center] [size=1] @10K @acidquill @Addmon @Aku @Akumisan @Amandaroleplayer @Ambiance @Anguish @Anthea @Ari @Astraya @Astro0 @Aurora23 @Avessa @Axikor @benalene @bit @Bluedragon @BotanyBlack @Brindlefur @Butzefrau @Cairan @CandiedCanine @Candor @Chrestomanci @christina @Clash @Claudz @Coldfire3 @Combatic0ns @cooneyms @Craving @Creepshow @Cuppycakez @daintyboots @DarkMatter @Dask @Daybreak @DeadPhoenix @Defiance @demonpunk @Diamondsuits @DobbyDobby @Dureena @Eliza @Emysry @Erato @Ereb @eriophora @Fenix @freckles108 @Ganymede @Godiva @H0rr0r @haelfire @Hana @HereBeDragons @Infectionary @Inkdeer @Irishmarmalade @Jaigalaar @JinxMoonstone @Kaitii @Kaliapi @kaorusquee @Kardi @karoushi @Khayr @Kraevin @Lackofa @Lady3Jane @LadyBrandson @Lansly @Lavykins @lez @lightly @lome @Lykos @MalakhGlitch @Mary @Melodious @mes3 @Micheru @Moami @mommy @Monako @mus @Naon @Narif @Nautisk @neptunepaw @NerakaFenice @Nicole @Niharike @NinjaDancer @nintendoreos @Nostalgic @Nyaro @Parthenius @passingavery @Peisinoe @Phoenixfyre @PixieSparkles @pocketwitch @PorkWithBones @princesstanwe @Quicksilvr @Rattyfleef @rhubarbcobbler @Rogue @Roro @Rowan @Rykeir @Sanimir @Saryina @Saturnlight @Shadi @ShatteredByLoss @Silverpeal @Slime @Soleil @sorey @soullessdeath4 @Stormflight @SyiiTormey @Talismarr @Tangaroa @Terza @Tiarana @Tsaiah @TwilitRaven @Vulpen @Waxwing @WinterCoyote @wrexit @Wryneck @Xanarcah @Zaviel @Zhar @Apothecaria @kitsune56 [center][/size][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MVep00Xp5BuaXRdcTIGooJflgI41Y-xqd7DAhiMcISA/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://i.imgur.com/pJLIXdJ.png[/img][/url][/center][center][b]Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists![/b]
@demonpunk; i got you covered buddy

THREE DIGIT IMPERIIIAAALLL

@10K @acidquill @Addmon @Aku @Akumisan @Amandaroleplayer @Ambiance @Anguish @Anthea @Ari @Astraya @Astro0 @Aurora23 @Avessa @Axikor @benalene @bit @Bluedragon @BotanyBlack @Brindlefur @Butzefrau @Cairan @CandiedCanine @Candor @Chrestomanci @christina @Clash @Claudz @Coldfire3 @Combatic0ns @cooneyms @Craving @Creepshow @Cuppycakez @daintyboots @DarkMatter @Dask @Daybreak @DeadPhoenix @Defiance @demonpunk @Diamondsuits @DobbyDobby @Dureena @Eliza @Emysry @Erato @Ereb @eriophora @Fenix @freckles108 @Ganymede @Godiva @H0rr0r @haelfire @Hana @HereBeDragons @Infectionary @Inkdeer @Irishmarmalade @Jaigalaar @JinxMoonstone @Kaitii @Kaliapi @kaorusquee @Kardi @karoushi @Khayr @Kraevin @Lackofa @Lady3Jane @LadyBrandson @Lansly @Lavykins @lez @lightly @lome @Lykos @MalakhGlitch @Mary @Melodious @mes3 @Micheru @Moami @mommy @Monako @mus @Naon @Narif @Nautisk @neptunepaw @NerakaFenice @Nicole @Niharike @NinjaDancer @nintendoreos @Nostalgic @Nyaro @Parthenius @passingavery @Peisinoe @Phoenixfyre @PixieSparkles @pocketwitch @PorkWithBones @princesstanwe @Quicksilvr @Rattyfleef @rhubarbcobbler @Rogue @Roro @Rowan @Rykeir @Sanimir @Saryina @Saturnlight @Shadi @ShatteredByLoss @Silverpeal @Slime @Soleil @sorey @soullessdeath4 @Stormflight @SyiiTormey @Talismarr @Tangaroa @Terza @Tiarana @Tsaiah @TwilitRaven @Vulpen @Waxwing @WinterCoyote @wrexit @Wryneck @Xanarcah @Zaviel @Zhar @Apothecaria @kitsune56
pJLIXdJ.png
Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists!
@demonpunk

I am such a nub at this auctioning thing, I would definitely appreciate the linkage when you can!

I will hold for 1 week after the end of the auction. I will also accept payment plans.

I will expect a first payment within that 1 week period, otherwise it goes to the next highest bidder. :)

Will negotiate payment plans with the highest bidder at the end of the auction. Payment plan can be for gems, treasure, or mixed.
@demonpunk

I am such a nub at this auctioning thing, I would definitely appreciate the linkage when you can!

Will negotiate payment plans with the highest bidder at the end of the auction. Payment plan can be for gems, treasure, or mixed.
Ohmy
Ohmy
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Madame

Last day ping please O.o ugh I don't even mind she has unnamed babies... I WANT A 3 DIGIT IMP SOOOOO BAD
I'm going to go liquidate things now... :)
@Madame

Last day ping please O.o ugh I don't even mind she has unnamed babies... I WANT A 3 DIGIT IMP SOOOOO BAD
I'm going to go liquidate things now... :)
kghXjOr.png
@Madame

Holy moly o_o

Do you do last day pings?
@Madame

Holy moly o_o

Do you do last day pings?
waterl.png
» Tang
» PM/RP friendly
» G1, lore, and oldie dragon addict
» Sands of Time - A Light Flight Subspecies
» Primal G1 Scatter Adventure | G1 Sales | Clan Lore | G1 Collections
@Madame
Could I get a last day ping please?
@Madame
Could I get a last day ping please?
cdpykkvcrkou.png
@Madame

I would LOVE to have her! Could I please get a last day ping. I am going to have to work hard to come up with enough to make a bid.
@Madame

I would LOVE to have her! Could I please get a last day ping. I am going to have to work hard to come up with enough to make a bid.
In a world where you can be anything... Be nice.
I will do this last day ping thing. I'm having my wisdom teeth out this weekend, so I have the afternoon on 8/8 to do lots of pings.

What's the standard practice for that, as a nub auctioneer?
I will do this last day ping thing. I'm having my wisdom teeth out this weekend, so I have the afternoon on 8/8 to do lots of pings.

What's the standard practice for that, as a nub auctioneer?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7