Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Ended
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Madame

Last day ping please? c:
@Madame

Last day ping please? c:
waterl.png
» Tang
» PM/RP friendly
» G1, lore, and oldie dragon addict
» Sands of Time - A Light Flight Subspecies
» Primal G1 Scatter Adventure | G1 Sales | Clan Lore | G1 Collections
@Madame
Good lord. Last day ping, please. Might need to liquidate pretty much everything I own ahahaha. Not kidding.
@Madame
Good lord. Last day ping, please. Might need to liquidate pretty much everything I own ahahaha. Not kidding.
pwJjkMF.pngKFSoxOh.png59TgHaL.pngje67dzK.gif
@Madam Alas, I could offer a KS Scroll Case Sling and Complete Sprite Set for her, but you're not interested in items. Best of luck selling, she's absolutely lovely!
@Madam Alas, I could offer a KS Scroll Case Sling and Complete Sprite Set for her, but you're not interested in items. Best of luck selling, she's absolutely lovely!
w6qLIgS.gif
@Madame

I hope you don't mind, but I have a suggestion based on the way you've set this up...

(I'm not bidding because I don't stand even a tiny bit of a chance. *pets newly acquired Light Sprite, looks at completely empty bank account*)

If you get close to the 250k max, you might want to let everyone willing to pay that amount bid it and do a random draw to see who wins.

Otherwise, it becomes a game to see who bids exactly at the right time. "Well, I can't bid 245k because the next person will increase and automatically win, but I want to bid and extend the auction." Just a thought, if you want to make it fair near the end (if/when it reaches that high).
@Madame

I hope you don't mind, but I have a suggestion based on the way you've set this up...

(I'm not bidding because I don't stand even a tiny bit of a chance. *pets newly acquired Light Sprite, looks at completely empty bank account*)

If you get close to the 250k max, you might want to let everyone willing to pay that amount bid it and do a random draw to see who wins.

Otherwise, it becomes a game to see who bids exactly at the right time. "Well, I can't bid 245k because the next person will increase and automatically win, but I want to bid and extend the auction." Just a thought, if you want to make it fair near the end (if/when it reaches that high).
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
@JinxMoonstone (love the name, btw - Drag Race is the best)

That's actually a really good idea. I would love to make it fair.

If it reaches that point, a random draw of those willing to pay that price sounds like it could be a good way to do it.

What does everyone think?
@JinxMoonstone (love the name, btw - Drag Race is the best)

That's actually a really good idea. I would love to make it fair.

If it reaches that point, a random draw of those willing to pay that price sounds like it could be a good way to do it.

What does everyone think?
(ha, it was the first part of a randomly generated Pottermore name that I just decided to use over here because I hate creating usernames. but now I'll need to check that out!)
(ha, it was the first part of a randomly generated Pottermore name that I just decided to use over here because I hate creating usernames. but now I'll need to check that out!)
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
[quote name="JinxMoonstone" date=2015-08-05 14:00:43] (ha, it was the first part of a randomly generated Pottermore name that I just decided to use over here because I hate creating usernames. but now I'll need to check that out!) [/quote] (oh! There's an awesome Drag Race contestant named Jinkx Monsoon, so I thought it must be a veiled reference. :D )
JinxMoonstone wrote on 2015-08-05:

(oh! There's an awesome Drag Race contestant named Jinkx Monsoon, so I thought it must be a veiled reference. :D )
@Madame Man I wish I had the kind of money required for a sweetie like this. Good luck!

Good luck with the wisdom teeth too! I got mine out fairly recently too. Thankfully, it was very straightforward, I even did it without the general anesthetic, wide-awake. Easy peasy, thank goodness! Hope yours goes smoothly too!
@Madame Man I wish I had the kind of money required for a sweetie like this. Good luck!

Good luck with the wisdom teeth too! I got mine out fairly recently too. Thankfully, it was very straightforward, I even did it without the general anesthetic, wide-awake. Easy peasy, thank goodness! Hope yours goes smoothly too!
Returning after a long hiatus, a lot has changed!
Please be patient while I get used to things again :)
@Madame Oh MY! and so close to my ID # too.. ok.. add me to the last day ping list.. and let me go weigh my options on the gems....
@Madame Oh MY! and so close to my ID # too.. ok.. add me to the last day ping list.. and let me go weigh my options on the gems....
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@Madame
Last day ping please! *eyes finances*
@Madame
Last day ping please! *eyes finances*
I'm online very intermittently but still around! I'll get back to you as soon as I see messages.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7