Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [B/S/T] Plague Subspecies Public Sales
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Plague Subspecies
Sales and Trade Hub

Hello and welcome, collectors and breeders of the twisted, feral, and masters of Plague and Survival! This corner of the market is an open shop, where sellers can post their proudest samples of Plague dragons, and seekers can find delightful dragons of decay to add to their lair.

Or - in simpler terms. This thread is a one-stop hub where you can find a place to buy, sell, or trade dragons of Plague Subspecies.

Table of Contents
Post 1 - Information & Introduction
Post 2 - Hatcheries and Breeders
Post 3 - Sales
Post 4 - News
Post 5 - Pinglists
Post 6 - Graphics and Goodies

Information

What is a Subspecies and what should be posted at this thread?

A subspecies is a set of Gene, Color, Breed, and Flight specifications that have an associated lore. Any dragons that match the rules set forth in a Subspecies description can count as that subspecies.

You do not have to be an official breeder to post your dragons here. You also don't have to have a perfect, or Absolute, example of a subspecies to advertise it here.

Plague Subspecies have 2 divisions: absolutes and variants.

Absolute: A dragon which falls within the genetic and coloring criteria of a subspecies.
Example: A Spawn with speckle/freckle/crackle in blood/crimson/red.
Variant: A dragon which has one or more attribute of a profiled subspecies, with genetic or coloring deviations that prevent it from completely merging into one or multiple categories. A "Near Miss"
Example: An off-gened dragon with the red-spectrum gems of a vesicle.

Variant may be thought of as the brothers, sisters, and cousins of subspecies. They can share characteristics or combinations without being a perfect embodiment of one. If you feel you've got a subspecies or one of its relatives you're more than welcome to do business here!

For information on Plague Subspecies, including our rules for breeding and use, plus information on how to become an official breeder, please explore our thread in Dragon Share: Plague Subspecies. You will find an expansive list of all our current official subspecies there.

If you see anything you like, please don't hesitate to say hi and let us know!

How to post

Always ping @Minstri when posting something that needs to be put on the front page.

You can post links to your hatchery if you are an official breeder for Plague Subspecies and want to be included in the hatchery list below. Please include the subspecies you breed, as well as their Absolute/Variant status.

You can also post with small/single sales of Subspecies here, please include the price, Subspecies and Absolute/Variant status of dragons you post, or a link to your own sales thread.

Thread Updates

Minstri will update the thread as often as she can. But being human, the front pages might not always be completely up to date, so always check links and the last few pages of the thread if you don't want to miss anything.

Plague Subspecies
Sales and Trade Hub

Hello and welcome, collectors and breeders of the twisted, feral, and masters of Plague and Survival! This corner of the market is an open shop, where sellers can post their proudest samples of Plague dragons, and seekers can find delightful dragons of decay to add to their lair.

Or - in simpler terms. This thread is a one-stop hub where you can find a place to buy, sell, or trade dragons of Plague Subspecies.

Table of Contents
Post 1 - Information & Introduction
Post 2 - Hatcheries and Breeders
Post 3 - Sales
Post 4 - News
Post 5 - Pinglists
Post 6 - Graphics and Goodies

Information

What is a Subspecies and what should be posted at this thread?

A subspecies is a set of Gene, Color, Breed, and Flight specifications that have an associated lore. Any dragons that match the rules set forth in a Subspecies description can count as that subspecies.

You do not have to be an official breeder to post your dragons here. You also don't have to have a perfect, or Absolute, example of a subspecies to advertise it here.

Plague Subspecies have 2 divisions: absolutes and variants.

Absolute: A dragon which falls within the genetic and coloring criteria of a subspecies.
Example: A Spawn with speckle/freckle/crackle in blood/crimson/red.
Variant: A dragon which has one or more attribute of a profiled subspecies, with genetic or coloring deviations that prevent it from completely merging into one or multiple categories. A "Near Miss"
Example: An off-gened dragon with the red-spectrum gems of a vesicle.

Variant may be thought of as the brothers, sisters, and cousins of subspecies. They can share characteristics or combinations without being a perfect embodiment of one. If you feel you've got a subspecies or one of its relatives you're more than welcome to do business here!

For information on Plague Subspecies, including our rules for breeding and use, plus information on how to become an official breeder, please explore our thread in Dragon Share: Plague Subspecies. You will find an expansive list of all our current official subspecies there.

If you see anything you like, please don't hesitate to say hi and let us know!

How to post

Always ping @Minstri when posting something that needs to be put on the front page.

You can post links to your hatchery if you are an official breeder for Plague Subspecies and want to be included in the hatchery list below. Please include the subspecies you breed, as well as their Absolute/Variant status.

You can also post with small/single sales of Subspecies here, please include the price, Subspecies and Absolute/Variant status of dragons you post, or a link to your own sales thread.

Thread Updates

Minstri will update the thread as often as she can. But being human, the front pages might not always be completely up to date, so always check links and the last few pages of the thread if you don't want to miss anything.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
----- ----- [center][font=Palatino][size=6][b]Hatcheries[/b][/size][/font][/center] ----- ----- [br]Here is our list of hatcheries maintained by Plague Subspecies Breeders. If you would like to be added to this list, you [b]must first be recognized as an official breeder[/b]. One you have done this, please let @Minstri know, and she will add you to the list. Be sure to include all necessary information as per this template: [br]----- [br][code][font=Palatino][size=5][b]Hatchery Name[/b][/size][/font] [indent]@Usernameofbreeder [b]Flight:[/b] FlightName [url=XXX]Link to Hatchery[/url] [b]Subspecies:[/b] • Subspecname - Absolute/Hybrid/Variant • Subspecname - Absolute/Hybrid/Variant • Subspecname - Absolute/Hybrid/Variant[/indent][/code] [br]----- [br]

Hatcheries

Here is our list of hatcheries maintained by Plague Subspecies Breeders.
If you would like to be added to this list, you must first be recognized as an official breeder. One you have done this, please let @Minstri know, and she will add you to the list. Be sure to include all necessary information as per this template:

Code:
[font=Palatino][size=5][b]Hatchery Name[/b][/size][/font] [indent]@Usernameofbreeder [b]Flight:[/b] FlightName [url=XXX]Link to Hatchery[/url] [b]Subspecies:[/b] • Subspecname - Absolute/Hybrid/Variant • Subspecname - Absolute/Hybrid/Variant • Subspecname - Absolute/Hybrid/Variant[/indent]

bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

Sales

This is a list of current known sales of Subspecies in the Thread. Please note it might not always be %100 up to date.

Page 1
@Vaze is selling Spawn variants
@LadyInfluenza is selling Zombie and Gore variants

Page 2
@mikazuki is selling Insectus Plagas absolutes, Luciferous absolutes & variants, and Ice Walker absolutes @Marburg is selling tangerine Insectus Plagas absolutes
@Illrathuleon is selling Vesicle Absolutes

Sales

This is a list of current known sales of Subspecies in the Thread. Please note it might not always be %100 up to date.

Page 1
@Vaze is selling Spawn variants
@LadyInfluenza is selling Zombie and Gore variants

Page 2
@mikazuki is selling Insectus Plagas absolutes, Luciferous absolutes & variants, and Ice Walker absolutes @Marburg is selling tangerine Insectus Plagas absolutes
@Illrathuleon is selling Vesicle Absolutes
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

News

June 6 - Public Sales Thread is Open
We are open! Huzzah!

June 4 - Sales Thread Under Construction
Started making the public sales thread for Plague Subspecies.

Affiliates

Lightning Lab - Lightning Subspecies
Maintained by @Cymas

News

June 6 - Public Sales Thread is Open
We are open! Huzzah!

June 4 - Sales Thread Under Construction
Started making the public sales thread for Plague Subspecies.

Affiliates

Lightning Lab - Lightning Subspecies
Maintained by @Cymas
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

Pinglists

If you would like to be pinged for any reason, updates, specific dragons, specific breeders, new subspecies, and stuff like that, just let @Minstri know and she will add you to the lists.

Seekers

Those searching for particular specimens to add to their lair.

Spawn
@Nelsothy
Absolutes Only

Luciferous
Absolutes Only
@Cascaedian

Oil Slick
@Nelsothy

Pinglists

If you would like to be pinged for any reason, updates, specific dragons, specific breeders, new subspecies, and stuff like that, just let @Minstri know and she will add you to the lists.

Seekers

Those searching for particular specimens to add to their lair.

Spawn
@Nelsothy
Absolutes Only

Luciferous
Absolutes Only
@Cascaedian

Oil Slick
@Nelsothy
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

----- ----- [center][font=Palatino][size=6][b]Goodies[/b][/size][/font][/center] ----- ----- [br]Here's all our fun stuff, like signatures, banners, badges, and other goodies. [br]----- [font=Palatino][size=5][b]Signature Sets[/b][/size][/font] ----- [br]No public signature sets are yet available. Sorry. [br]----- [font=Palatino][size=5][b]Badges[/b][/size][/font] ----- [br]Badges for signature or profile display [center][b]Breeder Tiers[/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MBL9HnE3pSc6HkBTyKNoJFppJ0DqyJRKayxWvWF-6Zk/edit][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/c63a4058e33cd23c3a013ed92a324519/tumblr_nosxh8NHvd1r2m3qgo1_250.png[/img][/url] [b]Set by @MorbidArachnid[/b][/center] [br]----- [font=Palatino][size=5][b]Achievements[/b][/size][/font] ----- [br]Achievements for fun - I'll always be adding new ones. At some point I might add a list of name for people who have gotten each, or have badges you can use to show off. [u][b]Breeders Achievements[/b][/u] [indent]Apply only to official breeders[/indent] [b]Hazard Keeper[/b] [indent][i]Be able to breed 1 Plague Subspecies[/i][/indent] [b]Diseased Sanctuary[/b] [indent][i]Be able to breed 3 Plague Subspecies[/i][/indent] [b]Boneyard Hospital[/b] [indent][i]Be able to breed 5 Plague Subspecies[/i][/indent] [b]Quarantine Zone[/b] [indent][i]Be able to breed 10 Plague Subspecies[/i][/indent] [b]Plague Catalog[/b] [indent][i]Be able to breed 15 Plague Subspecies[/i][/indent] [b]Armageddon Keeper[/b] [indent][i]Be able to breed 25 Plague Subspecies[/i][/indent] [u][b]Collector's Achievements[/b][/u] [b]Zombie Hoard[/b] [indent][i]Have 5 or more Zombies as permanent members of your clan.[/i][/indent] [u][b]Special Achievements[/b][/u] [b]Churning the Wyrmwound[/b] [indent][i]Develop a Plague Subspecies Profile that is accepted by the PSBA[/i][/indent]

Goodies

Here's all our fun stuff, like signatures, banners, badges, and other goodies.

Signature Sets

No public signature sets are yet available. Sorry.

Badges

Badges for signature or profile display
Breeder Tiers
tumblr_nosxh8NHvd1r2m3qgo1_250.png
Set by @MorbidArachnid

Achievements

Achievements for fun - I'll always be adding new ones. At some point I might add a list of name for people who have gotten each, or have badges you can use to show off.

Breeders Achievements
Apply only to official breeders

Hazard Keeper
Be able to breed 1 Plague Subspecies

Diseased Sanctuary
Be able to breed 3 Plague Subspecies

Boneyard Hospital
Be able to breed 5 Plague Subspecies

Quarantine Zone
Be able to breed 10 Plague Subspecies

Plague Catalog
Be able to breed 15 Plague Subspecies

Armageddon Keeper
Be able to breed 25 Plague Subspecies

Collector's Achievements

Zombie Hoard
Have 5 or more Zombies as permanent members of your clan.

Special Achievements

Churning the Wyrmwound
Develop a Plague Subspecies Profile that is accepted by the PSBA
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

Public Sales Thread is Open
Yay!

Pinging Interested Parties:
@Seadevil @Esino

Pinging all breeders:
@MorbidArachnid @barebackbearyak @Thonir @pinkpyra @vmprsm @Zerok @EchosAbove @Bafa59 @Skelletra @BlackandTan @Minstri @mikazuki @Ninzo @Infinipede @WendigoPsychosis @haiironiji @Severance @rich @Aazhie @tinydobes @OnceUponaDream @Octopuslord @Neglect @Luciferr @RationalParanoia @Corbie @LadyInfluenza @Smoothy @Thilath @copiousPeplom @RavenousPoe @Illrathuleon @DreamEvil @WindigoPsychosis @werewhiskey @Stormblood @origamiwolf @Marburg @Nanashi @Beramode @shanncrafter @EmbryoHarmony @BlueEmbers @CynderBark @certifiablymad @Pained @sukeiban @infinipede @Extus @Princoxx @Vaze @rosedragoness

Sry if you got pinged twice. My b.
Public Sales Thread is Open
Yay!

Pinging Interested Parties:
@Seadevil @Esino

Pinging all breeders:
@MorbidArachnid @barebackbearyak @Thonir @pinkpyra @vmprsm @Zerok @EchosAbove @Bafa59 @Skelletra @BlackandTan @Minstri @mikazuki @Ninzo @Infinipede @WendigoPsychosis @haiironiji @Severance @rich @Aazhie @tinydobes @OnceUponaDream @Octopuslord @Neglect @Luciferr @RationalParanoia @Corbie @LadyInfluenza @Smoothy @Thilath @copiousPeplom @RavenousPoe @Illrathuleon @DreamEvil @WindigoPsychosis @werewhiskey @Stormblood @origamiwolf @Marburg @Nanashi @Beramode @shanncrafter @EmbryoHarmony @BlueEmbers @CynderBark @certifiablymad @Pained @sukeiban @infinipede @Extus @Princoxx @Vaze @rosedragoness

Sry if you got pinged twice. My b.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

Woot! Great work! @Minstri Let's kick things off... I have two Spawn variants for sale! They are the right colors but not the right genes. [quote][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13687140] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/136872/13687140_350.png[/img] [/url]Blood Iridescent / Crimson Shimmer / Blood Crackle XYX 15kT[/center][/quote] [quote][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13687141] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/136872/13687141_350.png[/img] [/url]Blood Iridescent / Maroon Shimmer / Crimson Crackle 15kT[/center][/quote]
Woot! Great work! @Minstri

Let's kick things off... I have two Spawn variants for sale! They are the right colors but not the right genes.
Quote:

13687140_350.png
Blood Iridescent / Crimson Shimmer / Blood Crackle
XYX
15kT
Quote:

13687141_350.png
Blood Iridescent / Maroon Shimmer / Crimson Crackle
15kT
tumblr_ot3nmcIOiY1wukm15o1_250.pngtumblr_ova4jixOYq1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhyiyK0G1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhxi2GsL1wukm15o1_75sq.png
Yay! :D I also have a nocturne zombie nest hatching in 5 days [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13748438] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/137485/13748438_350.png[/img] [/url] Zombie Variant 15k[/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13772677] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/137727/13772677_350.png[/img] [/url] Gore Variant 20k [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13772678] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/137727/13772678_350.png[/img] [/url] Gore Variant 20k [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13772679] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/137727/13772679_350.png[/img] [/url] Gore Variant 20k[/center] @Minstri Am I doing this right lol xD
Yay! :D I also have a nocturne zombie nest hatching in 5 days

13748438_350.png

Zombie Variant

13772677_350.png

Gore Variant

13772678_350.png

Gore Variant

13772679_350.png

Gore Variant

@Minstri
Am I doing this right lol xD
NmT3Oup.png0cFORbe.png