Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lightning Lab - Subspecies Hatchery Hub
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
New! The Lightning Lab is now affiliated with: [br] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1455388][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/bd6caf52968c3ef4bddb1743aa0311c8/tumblr_npb08cxI3A1r2m3qgo1_500.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
New! The Lightning Lab is now affiliated with:

tumblr_npb08cxI3A1r2m3qgo1_500.jpg
@Cymas , may I be put on both the Stormdancer and Hacker pinglists? :)
@Cymas , may I be put on both the Stormdancer and Hacker pinglists? :)
@MegaMaz Sure thing!
@MegaMaz Sure thing!
@Cymas I'm tempted to make a banner for this... I'm gonna do it
@Cymas I'm tempted to make a banner for this... I'm gonna do it
Nest Network
w i s h l i s t
_
doeQOmt.pngdMSBs9b.png5Pvzltj.pngYRuGcXS.png
MxnNDdO.png
@Gilan @Cien actually just volunteered to make some graphics so you might want to talk to them first. Thank you so much for the offer! It would be very helpful either way.
@Gilan @Cien actually just volunteered to make some graphics so you might want to talk to them first. Thank you so much for the offer! It would be very helpful either way.
@Cymas
Thanks for the ping! c:

@Gilan
Hello! I did volunteer to do a set of graphics for this thread as well as our in-flight threads. :)
I've actually finished two first drafts and I'm about to ask for feedback on the subspecies discussion thread (the Lightning Flight one!). It'd be great if you're making a banner though! Maybe we can work together to give each thread a nice banner? :D

Let me know what you're thinking or what you'd like to do? ~
@Cymas
Thanks for the ping! c:

@Gilan
Hello! I did volunteer to do a set of graphics for this thread as well as our in-flight threads. :)
I've actually finished two first drafts and I'm about to ask for feedback on the subspecies discussion thread (the Lightning Flight one!). It'd be great if you're making a banner though! Maybe we can work together to give each thread a nice banner? :D

Let me know what you're thinking or what you'd like to do? ~
hatchery%20banner%20smaller.png
imperials, red and gold, triple midnight+ & storms dancers!
I have wonderful news to report! Inamkur has officially reopened the Emberling subspecies project for a limited run! If you want one make sure to get on the pinglist now!
I have wonderful news to report! Inamkur has officially reopened the Emberling subspecies project for a limited run! If you want one make sure to get on the pinglist now!
@cymas My Robot pairing is ready for business! They will be off cooldown on the 20th, and will be bred regularly, every time they're off cooldown. [img]http://oi57.tinypic.com/13zxrhe.jpg[/img]
@cymas
My Robot pairing is ready for business! They will be off cooldown on the 20th, and will be bred regularly, every time they're off cooldown.

13zxrhe.jpg
@Cien Actually now that I think about it I have a lot on my plate rn and it'd probably be better if you did it UwU
@Cien Actually now that I think about it I have a lot on my plate rn and it'd probably be better if you did it UwU
Nest Network
w i s h l i s t
_
doeQOmt.pngdMSBs9b.png5Pvzltj.pngYRuGcXS.png
MxnNDdO.png
@Gilan
No problem! If you ever change your mind, please don't hesitate to post again! c:
@Gilan
No problem! If you ever change your mind, please don't hesitate to post again! c:
hatchery%20banner%20smaller.png
imperials, red and gold, triple midnight+ & storms dancers!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15