Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lightning Lab - Subspecies Hatchery Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Cymas For the Hacker subspecies, does it have to fit all the requirements save for colours? Because I have an ongoing project to breed dergs with obs/obs/nearly all the colours and was wondering if my pairs could be counted in. The genes would be irishim/cryface circuit, though (do you only take double basic?), and my complete pair can produce the colours named except for teal, not to mention they are Guardian and Mirror...
@Cymas For the Hacker subspecies, does it have to fit all the requirements save for colours? Because I have an ongoing project to breed dergs with obs/obs/nearly all the colours and was wondering if my pairs could be counted in. The genes would be irishim/cryface circuit, though (do you only take double basic?), and my complete pair can produce the colours named except for teal, not to mention they are Guardian and Mirror...
taOEHxn.gifVpy7zV4.gif
@HPE24

That I don't know. I didn't create the subspecies, I just record their data. ^^; Perhaps @DarkMatter @lavarift could help you out?
@HPE24

That I don't know. I didn't create the subspecies, I just record their data. ^^; Perhaps @DarkMatter @lavarift could help you out?
@HPE24 For a dragon to count as a Hacker, they need to fulfill all the criteria: this is the same for all Subspecies, I believe.

However! If you have a pair that can only/mostly produce Hackers, even if the parents aren't Hackers (for example, one parent is Irishim but the other is Basic/Basic, 99% of the offpsring will be Basic/Basic), then I think you should be able to be listed as a breeder!

This is a question to the hatchery runners as well, @Cymas! I had the same question regarding Stormdancers. I have two Stormdancer ladies who are Iri and Crystal, but paired with a Ripple male, they can only produce Ripple offspring. Can I list myself as a breeder of Stormdancers?
@HPE24 For a dragon to count as a Hacker, they need to fulfill all the criteria: this is the same for all Subspecies, I believe.

However! If you have a pair that can only/mostly produce Hackers, even if the parents aren't Hackers (for example, one parent is Irishim but the other is Basic/Basic, 99% of the offpsring will be Basic/Basic), then I think you should be able to be listed as a breeder!

This is a question to the hatchery runners as well, @Cymas! I had the same question regarding Stormdancers. I have two Stormdancer ladies who are Iri and Crystal, but paired with a Ripple male, they can only produce Ripple offspring. Can I list myself as a breeder of Stormdancers?
__8Mc2PSM.gifAZMnV2C.pngjf9lrn8.gifVji3Tbo.gif
@DarkMatter

In my opinion, as long as a pairing can consistently produce dragons that meet the subspecies standards, yes. However the parent dragons cannot be recognized as Stormdancers themselves.
@DarkMatter

In my opinion, as long as a pairing can consistently produce dragons that meet the subspecies standards, yes. However the parent dragons cannot be recognized as Stormdancers themselves.
@DarkMatter Ohh okay, thank you for explaining! But argh I'm not sure if my dragons would fill the requirements, since I already have the pair that can produce the majority of the required colours and they're irishim :( I do have a seafoam circuit ridgie and if I manage to work out a plan with him, I'll drop by again. So sorry, but thanks a lot for the reply!
@DarkMatter Ohh okay, thank you for explaining! But argh I'm not sure if my dragons would fill the requirements, since I already have the pair that can produce the majority of the required colours and they're irishim :( I do have a seafoam circuit ridgie and if I manage to work out a plan with him, I'll drop by again. So sorry, but thanks a lot for the reply!
taOEHxn.gifVpy7zV4.gif
@Cymas

I'd like to be put on your Stormdancer pinglist, please. (I don't seem to have been transferred from JT's old pinglist.)
@Cymas

I'd like to be put on your Stormdancer pinglist, please. (I don't seem to have been transferred from JT's old pinglist.)
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway Added! :)
@BrinBellway Added! :)
Special Announcement:

With renewed interest in the Emberlings/Cinderlings Fire Flight subspecies, Inamkur is considering reopening breeding! If you'd like to express interest and/or show support, please check out this thread! Thank you!
Special Announcement:

With renewed interest in the Emberlings/Cinderlings Fire Flight subspecies, Inamkur is considering reopening breeding! If you'd like to express interest and/or show support, please check out this thread! Thank you!
@Cymas
Could I also be added to the ping list for the Stormdancers?
@Cymas
Could I also be added to the ping list for the Stormdancers?
@aussievinegar Added! [b]New subspecies available soon![/b] [b]008. Tornado[/b] [center][img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c370/DarkaDragoon/tornado_zpsvjlylqdr.png[/img][/center] [br][b]Breed(s):[/b] [b]Spiral[/b] [b]Color Range:[/b] Grey range || Grey range || Grey range [b]Genes:[/b] Ripple || Current || Smoke [br] [b]Creator(s):[/b] PhyrFli [b]Breeder(s):[/b] The Lightning Lab has acquired its first breeding pair of Tornado dragons!
@aussievinegar Added!

New subspecies available soon!

008. Tornado
tornado_zpsvjlylqdr.png

Breed(s): Spiral
Color Range: Grey range || Grey range || Grey range
Genes: Ripple || Current || Smoke

Creator(s): PhyrFli
Breeder(s):

The Lightning Lab has acquired its first breeding pair of Tornado dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15