Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/A] Rose/Rose/Lavender g1 (last day)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Astriferious

Last day ping for Fae #53233 please? o-:
@Astriferious

Last day ping for Fae #53233 please? o-:
w7Z8MA5.png
@Astriferious

Thanks! She's a lovely one.
@Astriferious

Thanks! She's a lovely one.
w7Z8MA5.png
@Astriferious

420 BLAZE

That's a perfectly good reason to keep 'em though! x- )
@Astriferious

420 BLAZE

That's a perfectly good reason to keep 'em though! x- )
w7Z8MA5.png
@Astriferious - RL stuff is making it hard for me to enjoy playing with pixels right now, so last day ping for the 5-digit please? (Also, there's a link to the ODCA pinglists in my signature if you're looking for the 6-digit people, though that might double-ping some who are on both lists.)
@Astriferious - RL stuff is making it hard for me to enjoy playing with pixels right now, so last day ping for the 5-digit please? (Also, there's a link to the ODCA pinglists in my signature if you're looking for the 6-digit people, though that might double-ping some who are on both lists.)
IF7Zry6.jpg
@Astriferious I'd like a last day ping for your glorious 5-digit Fae girl, if you please.
@Astriferious I'd like a last day ping for your glorious 5-digit Fae girl, if you please.
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
@Astriferious SB on the teal orange fae, and a last day ping for her as well pleasse!
@Astriferious SB on the teal orange fae, and a last day ping for her as well pleasse!
@Astriferious last day ping for your five digit fae as well, please! :D
@Astriferious last day ping for your five digit fae as well, please! :D
tumblr_inline_nn3e36e5PL1qmu9vp_540.png
@Astriferious could I have a last day ping?
@Astriferious could I have a last day ping?
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Astriferious

May I get a last day ping for Astari, please? :)
@Astriferious

May I get a last day ping for Astari, please? :)
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
@Astriferious

Thank you! And also sorry - I saw other people asking for last day pings, and didn't realize there was no set end date. D: Candor's suggestion of a week-long auction is good - that way people have the time to see, but it doesn't go on for so long it gets troublesome. :)
@Astriferious

Thank you! And also sorry - I saw other people asking for last day pings, and didn't realize there was no set end date. D: Candor's suggestion of a week-long auction is good - that way people have the time to see, but it doesn't go on for so long it gets troublesome. :)
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13