Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] XXY wildclaw gen one
1 2 3
[size=2]Hello hello, this is an auction of a beautiful wildclaw girl that I bought a while ago but who sadly simply doesn't fit into my lair as nicely as I would like her to. So, I want to find her a good home because I'm sure someone would be more than enthusiastic to have her.[/size] --------------------- [columns][size=3][b]RULES[/b] - don't be rude on here. No nagging, guilt tripping, etc. - Ping the previous bidder, and please be aware of spelling. Your bid will not count if it does not have the proper spelling, though I will warn you once. - at this moment I am only looking for pure currency or certain things on my wishlist. Ask before bidding with those items. - I will also consider gen1 trades but note that I'm incredibly picky and am not very likely to trade, as I need currency more than more projects. - I take [b]treasure at a conversion rate of 1:1000[/b] [b]Last Day for Offers[/b] July 21 - payment must be sent seven days after this or your bid will be disqualified. [b]Last Day Pings[/b] @/Wobbitt @/Miloki @/Draconequis @/Drakenhart @/Syendim @/Mintie @/haawke @/Pollen @/Koujaboy @/Fink [/columns] ------------ [center][size=4][b]DRAGON[/b][/size] [columns][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29684191] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/296842/29684191.png[/img] [/url] plum/plum/ivory wildclaw, no genes matching light eyes SB: 2kg CB: 3.8kg [Miloki] AB: tbd[nextcol] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=92&bodygene=0&breed=10&element=8&gender=1&tert=44&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=92&auth=5d37c6d13a50639083a5d880c5c395d68f534c32&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/columns]
Hello hello, this is an auction of a beautiful wildclaw girl that I bought a while ago but who sadly simply doesn't fit into my lair as nicely as I would like her to. So, I want to find her a good home because I'm sure someone would be more than enthusiastic to have her.

RULES

- don't be rude on here. No nagging, guilt tripping, etc.
- Ping the previous bidder, and please be aware of spelling. Your bid will not count if it does not have the proper spelling, though I will warn you once.
- at this moment I am only looking for pure currency or certain things on my wishlist. Ask before bidding with those items.
- I will also consider gen1 trades but note that I'm incredibly picky and am not very likely to trade, as I need currency more than more projects.
- I take treasure at a conversion rate of 1:1000

Last Day for Offers
July 21 - payment must be sent seven days after this or your bid will be disqualified.

Last Day Pings
@/Wobbitt @/Miloki @/Draconequis @/Drakenhart @/Syendim @/Mintie @/haawke @/Pollen @/Koujaboy @/Fink

DRAGON

29684191.png

plum/plum/ivory
wildclaw, no genes
matching light eyes

SB: 2kg
CB: 3.8kg [Miloki]
AB: tbd
dragon?age=1&body=92&bodygene=0&breed=10&element=8&gender=1&tert=44&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=92&auth=5d37c6d13a50639083a5d880c5c395d68f534c32&dummyext=prev.png
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
pings snipped, pinged the following - all doubles no interest checks, all doubles (unbred), all doubles, XXY, gen 1 everything, gen one sales only, gen one sales restricted, non plentifuls, wildclaws, specific colors, specific dates and light flight
sorry for any mispings!
pings snipped, pinged the following - all doubles no interest checks, all doubles (unbred), all doubles, XXY, gen 1 everything, gen one sales only, gen one sales restricted, non plentifuls, wildclaws, specific colors, specific dates and light flight
sorry for any mispings!
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@Lirim

ldp, plz :)
@Lirim

ldp, plz :)
19418899.png?mtime=WVfqBgAAVtQ.png
@Lirim

came to say this is a pretty baby, and also put me on the LDP please
@Lirim

came to say this is a pretty baby, and also put me on the LDP please
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
Good luck! I have her near-twin in my lair so I won't be bidding, but Plum/Ivory is a lovely combo.
Good luck! I have her near-twin in my lair so I won't be bidding, but Plum/Ivory is a lovely combo.
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=92&bodygene=13&breed=10&element=8&gender=1&tert=44&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=92&auth=2ec9052ad29d80730ffe40a9b34b40b55b3f99d1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Hmmmmm Nice :v (Have a scry-bump!)[/center]
dragon?age=1&body=92&bodygene=13&breed=10&element=8&gender=1&tert=44&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=92&auth=2ec9052ad29d80730ffe40a9b34b40b55b3f99d1&dummyext=prev.png

Hmmmmm

Nice :v

(Have a scry-bump!)
frsig1_by_ragoni-dal06o7.pngfrsig2_by_ragoni-dal06op.pngfrsig3_by_ragoni-dal06pf.pngfrsig4_by_ragoni-dal06py.pngfrsig5_by_ragoni-dal06ql.png
@Lirim ldp please?

@Lirim ldp please?

@Lirim LDP and SB please.
@Lirim LDP and SB please.
@Lirim
LDP please!
@Lirim
LDP please!
@Lirim @Syendim

ldp and 2.1kg please!
@Lirim @Syendim

ldp and 2.1kg please!