Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Double blackberry G1s
Hello! After over a year of building my collection, I figured it's time to make it official: I just can't get enough of the colour blackberry.

I'm looking for any double blackberry dragons, but they must be first generation.

I don't care if they're XXY, XYY or XYX. I also don't care what the other colour is, as long as two of the colours are blackberry.

Element doesn't matter to me either.

I'd prefer if they're unbred but I'll look at any and all!

Please let me know what kind of price you're looking for when you post!
Hello! After over a year of building my collection, I figured it's time to make it official: I just can't get enough of the colour blackberry.

I'm looking for any double blackberry dragons, but they must be first generation.

I don't care if they're XXY, XYY or XYX. I also don't care what the other colour is, as long as two of the colours are blackberry.

Element doesn't matter to me either.

I'd prefer if they're unbred but I'll look at any and all!

Please let me know what kind of price you're looking for when you post!
!
!
^-^
^-^
[indent][size=2]@Scamper I know I'm late by a couple months lol but I saw your sig around the forums so if you're still searching I have this gal? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29598095] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295981/29598095_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Scamper

I know I'm late by a couple months lol but I saw your sig around the forums so if you're still searching I have this gal?

29598095_350.png

PpBM5cS.png
@unsolved Sorry for the late reply! I don't have much internet at the moment ^-^

I'd be interested in her - have you got a price in mind?
@unsolved Sorry for the late reply! I don't have much internet at the moment ^-^

I'd be interested in her - have you got a price in mind?
@Scamper

Around 2kg I'd say? I'm very open to haggling though and the price is not 100% fixed so feel free to lower it to what you think is more suitable price!
@Scamper

Around 2kg I'd say? I'm very open to haggling though and the price is not 100% fixed so feel free to lower it to what you think is more suitable price!
PpBM5cS.png