Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PrinceBirb08's Lore Shop! [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
~Altolux Lore Shop~

~ Closed | Open | Hiatus ~

Are you desperate to add some juicy backstory to your dragon's bio but unable to do so, whether for lack of time or ideas? Step right up to the Altolux Loreweaver's Guild.

For low prices in both treasure and gems, we'll write short bios for your dragons. Examples and prices on post below~

I prefer gems, but both currencies are accepted!

I also accept items on my wishlist as payment.

Other Rules:
  • Please provide some background info on the dragon(s) involved. Please state a brief description of the bio or story if needed. All bios will be at least 150 words.
  • I greatly appreciate credit for my writings! Just a mention in the bio of the dragon is enough for people to find my other works!
  • Those who are eligible for a free order may redeem this discount for one dragon.
~Altolux Lore Shop~

~ Closed | Open | Hiatus ~

Are you desperate to add some juicy backstory to your dragon's bio but unable to do so, whether for lack of time or ideas? Step right up to the Altolux Loreweaver's Guild.

For low prices in both treasure and gems, we'll write short bios for your dragons. Examples and prices on post below~

I prefer gems, but both currencies are accepted!

I also accept items on my wishlist as payment.

Other Rules:
  • Please provide some background info on the dragon(s) involved. Please state a brief description of the bio or story if needed. All bios will be at least 150 words.
  • I greatly appreciate credit for my writings! Just a mention in the bio of the dragon is enough for people to find my other works!
  • Those who are eligible for a free order may redeem this discount for one dragon.
tumblr_pzn1c9IwMC1ywxeb2o1_250.pngtumblr_pzo33lGszy1ywxeb2o1_r2_100.pngtumblr_pzn1c9IwMC1ywxeb2o2_250.png
[font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=9400D3]Snippet Story: 3kt/g flat price. Max word count: 150.[/color][/size][/font] [quote=Short Story- Fusion] Tusk preens their feathers with a dutiful sense of focus; Flint messily runs their claws through the curls of down as if combing a messy, tangled mop of Kelpie hair. The mindscape is quiet for once, a serene, pastel shade of blue and filled with clouds of thought and magic. For once, Tusk cannot hear the tugging and tearing of their shared soul. Tusk glances up at Flint from across their shared mindscape, feeling their twin's thoughts as they hum, "When do you think we'll split up?" Flint's expression twitches, then contorts into a frown. "I don't think we ever will." They turn their attention back to their wings, curling up a bit and lowering their head. They whisper, shaking, "I don't want to be an Emperor anymore... I want to grow up..." Tusk says nothing; Flint can read their thoughts, after all.[/quote] [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=9400D3]Short Blurb (Backstory): 5kt/g flat price. Max word count: 200.[/color][/size][/font] [quote=Spellbrooke's Bio]Accursed are those in the presence of the fickle Spellbrooke. Having chosen a darker path despite her Light alliance, she chooses to dabble in rather... peculiar studies, alongside her lover and mate, Souluku. Spellbrooke prides herself on her work. Twisting the minds and wills of those who seek her isn't an easy business, of course. They say that her eyes glint with mischief just before she unleashes a rather troublesome curse, though few can catch the intent of the beast, as the glow of her scales tends to be quite distracting. Although, she means little harm, and as long as the victims of her pranks stay put, she'll likely be back within the hour to cure them of their ailment, be it the spontaneous development of mushrooms along their sides or a sudden second head. For those who flee or attempt to do battle with her... Spellbrooke isn't as merciful. Luckily for all those whom encounter her with foul intentions... the spells are temporary.[/quote] [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=9400D3]Long Backstory: 10kt/g flat price. Max word count: 600.[/color][/size][/font] [quote=Quartz's Bio]Timid and nervous from childhood, Quartz's train of thought, more often than not, leads to a trainwreck of anxiety an careful plotting, so as to avoid making any dreadful mistakes. A perfectionist at heart, Quartz tries his best to plan out his actions carefully, lest he cause unwanted troubles and mess something up... again. His friends try their best to assure him that he isn't causing any sort of trouble, though he has trouble believing them when bad luck seems to follow him around like a shadow. Cursed with the misfortune of having been born to a Plague-infested nest, Quartz possesses a natural affinity for destruction and misfortune. His eyes swirl with, dare his companions say, infection, his sparkling hide aflame with irritating scales and allergy-inducing dust that not even the Fae himself knows the name of. Being of a potent, dangerous element has left Quartz rather... lonely. He tries to be outgoing, but every time he comes around someone, he often causes them to fall ill. Only one other dragon besides his own blood is immune to his disease: Whitemoon, the gilded-eyed, stubborn Fae who claimed Quartz as a friend when no one else would. Whitemoon's light counteracts his plague. Quartz clings to her presence like a lost puppy, and more often than not, she's standing up for him in the face of adversity, shielding him from the spite and ridicule of his peers. Perhaps one day he'll learn to fend for himself, to take the twisting infection that dwells within himself and spread it, stealing the souls of his foes... but he's much too kind for such a thing. He prefers to bake pastries and knit in the early hours of the morning, when the only beasts about are those of shadow and the moon, the few who seldom flee from him. His wildwood owl companion, Fierce, a longtime familiar whom he raised from an egg, stays by his side when even Whitemoon must return to her dwelling, and as the night brings stillness and stars to grace his senses... Quartz feels peace once again... [/quote] [font=Times New Roman][size=5][color=9400D3]Story: 15kt/g-30kt/g. Word Count:750- 1500.[/color][/size][/font] Stories will be priced by multiplying the word count by 20. Ex: 1500 words= 30kt/g 1000 words=20kt/g [quote=Sienna's Story- Saved][i]Exaltees mustn't recall the mortal realm. Exaltees mustn't recall family. Exaltees must serve the Lightweaver.[/i] The blighted words echoed through Sienna's mind, burned into her memories by countless recitations, scrolls' worth of memorization. She approached the courtyard with her head held high, a light mist escaping from her muzzle as she vented her magic, creating little clouds around herself. She was not of Wind descent in the slightest, but training with the other dragons in her ranks, those of Spiral and Skydancer blood, had taught her a few tricks, just enough to put on a show. Her cloak billowed behind her, fluttering in the artificial wind, and Sienna broke from her distracted state, her almost nostalgic thoughts shattering like glass. "Sienna, what are you doing?" She recognized that voice. Her eye twitched in irritation. She turned to face the small Wildclaw before her, her eyes dimming. "Mistfeather," she hummed, curt. "Why have you interrupted me?" The Wildclaw, a young dragon of half Coatl blood, craned his neck to preen his lightly feathered wings, letting out a lightly accented hum of, "The daily news I bring." He shook his head and sighed, "The acolytes of the Shadowbinder wished to see you. They seek to appoint you to their ranks." His tone was laced with mild disdain, making Sienna's heart ache. The Pearlcatcher maneuvered so that she could hold her pearl in one foreleg, gesturing with her free claw. "I have assured you time and time again, Mist. Just because I have... traces of shadow in my blood doesn't mean that I'll defect. My loyalties lie within the realm of Light." "Mmhm," her Wildclaw counterpart hummed. "Sounds accurate. I'll send for a messenger. I dearly apologize, but our dearest Sienna has sadly declined your offers, shadowed ones. It pains her to turn her back on her home-" "That's enough, Mistfeather!" The roar startled even Sienna, and she clasped her paws over her mouth; her pearl dropped to the ground, cracking the shining stone path upon impact. Shards of glimmering crystal sprayed from the wounded decor. There was a moment of tense silence. Wordless, Sienna bent to pick up her fallen pear, dusting it off and sighing. She turned to walk away, continuing her walk deeper into the garden. Behind her, she heard a chuckle. She paused and glanced behind herself, curious as to what her impromptu adversary had to say for himself. Mist wrinkled his snout, snorting, "Well, my apologies, Your Radiance..." He bowed mockingly, before chuckling, "Then I suppose the Shadow artifacts found amongst your belongings are irrelevant." Sienna's breath caught. She fidgeted under the Wildclaw's scrutinizing gaze, tugging at the hems of her cloak. "My father was of Shadow blood. It was merely something to remember him by." "Exaltees mustn't recall family," Mist warned. His tone was almost playful. Sienna winced. She glanced around the garden, looking at the blooms of delicate Light's Breath for what she believed to be the last time. Mistfeather drew a hidden blade from within his satchel, approaching, only stopping when he was looming over Sienna, his breath shockingly cold against her scales. She spat, "You're guilty of the same crimes, my friend." The other dragon scoffed, shaking his head, though Sienna could sense the nervousness in his gaze. "Congratulations," Mist sneered. "Exaltee number 55140055, looks like we're going home." The enchanted dagger came down on Sienna's crown. A short scream escaped her, before she felt nothing. ... She awoke in the darkness of her home cavern, surrounded by her siblings, cradled by blooms of Light's Breath... Back home... as if she'd never been exalted... As if nothing had ever happened. [/quote] I am still adjusting prices, so older orders may not accurately reflect what is shown on the updated pricing sheet. I also offer Fodder Rescue Lore! Anything ranging from a snippet to a long bio is only 5kt/g for a Fodder Rescue. My goal is to save at least some dragons from being exalted, and if giving them lore helps, I'd be glad to write as much as I can!
Snippet Story: 3kt/g flat price. Max word count: 150.
Short Story- Fusion wrote:

Tusk preens their feathers with a dutiful sense of focus; Flint messily runs their claws through the curls of down as if combing a messy, tangled mop of Kelpie hair.

The mindscape is quiet for once, a serene, pastel shade of blue and filled with clouds of thought and magic. For once, Tusk cannot hear the tugging and tearing of their shared soul.

Tusk glances up at Flint from across their shared mindscape, feeling their twin's thoughts as they hum, "When do you think we'll split up?"

Flint's expression twitches, then contorts into a frown. "I don't think we ever will." They turn their attention back to their wings, curling up a bit and lowering their head. They whisper, shaking, "I don't want to be an Emperor anymore... I want to grow up..."

Tusk says nothing; Flint can read their thoughts, after all.

Short Blurb (Backstory): 5kt/g flat price. Max word count: 200.
Spellbrooke's Bio wrote:
Accursed are those in the presence of the fickle Spellbrooke. Having chosen a darker path despite her Light alliance, she chooses to dabble in rather... peculiar studies, alongside her lover and mate, Souluku.
Spellbrooke prides herself on her work. Twisting the minds and wills of those who seek her isn't an easy business, of course. They say that her eyes glint with mischief just before she unleashes a rather troublesome curse, though few can catch the intent of the beast, as the glow of her scales tends to be quite distracting.
Although, she means little harm, and as long as the victims of her pranks stay put, she'll likely be back within the hour to cure them of their ailment, be it the spontaneous development of mushrooms along their sides or a sudden second head. For those who flee or attempt to do battle with her... Spellbrooke isn't as merciful.
Luckily for all those whom encounter her with foul intentions... the spells are temporary.

Long Backstory: 10kt/g flat price. Max word count: 600.
Quartz's Bio wrote:
Timid and nervous from childhood, Quartz's train of thought, more often than not, leads to a trainwreck of anxiety an careful plotting, so as to avoid making any dreadful mistakes.

A perfectionist at heart, Quartz tries his best to plan out his actions carefully, lest he cause unwanted troubles and mess something up... again. His friends try their best to assure him that he isn't causing any sort of trouble, though he has trouble believing them when bad luck seems to follow him around like a shadow.

Cursed with the misfortune of having been born to a Plague-infested nest, Quartz possesses a natural affinity for destruction and misfortune. His eyes swirl with, dare his companions say, infection, his sparkling hide aflame with irritating scales and allergy-inducing dust that not even the Fae himself knows the name of.

Being of a potent, dangerous element has left Quartz rather... lonely. He tries to be outgoing, but every time he comes around someone, he often causes them to fall ill. Only one other dragon besides his own blood is immune to his disease: Whitemoon, the gilded-eyed, stubborn Fae who claimed Quartz as a friend when no one else would.

Whitemoon's light counteracts his plague. Quartz clings to her presence like a lost puppy, and more often than not, she's standing up for him in the face of adversity, shielding him from the spite and ridicule of his peers.

Perhaps one day he'll learn to fend for himself, to take the twisting infection that dwells within himself and spread it, stealing the souls of his foes... but he's much too kind for such a thing. He prefers to bake pastries and knit in the early hours of the morning, when the only beasts about are those of shadow and the moon, the few who seldom flee from him.

His wildwood owl companion, Fierce, a longtime familiar whom he raised from an egg, stays by his side when even Whitemoon must return to her dwelling, and as the night brings stillness and stars to grace his senses... Quartz feels peace once again...

Story: 15kt/g-30kt/g. Word Count:750- 1500.

Stories will be priced by multiplying the word count by 20.
Ex: 1500 words= 30kt/g
1000 words=20kt/g
Sienna's Story- Saved wrote:
Exaltees mustn't recall the mortal realm. Exaltees mustn't recall family. Exaltees must serve the Lightweaver.

The blighted words echoed through Sienna's mind, burned into her memories by countless recitations, scrolls' worth of memorization. She approached the courtyard with her head held high, a light mist escaping from her muzzle as she vented her magic, creating little clouds around herself. She was not of Wind descent in the slightest, but training with the other dragons in her ranks, those of Spiral and Skydancer blood, had taught her a few tricks, just enough to put on a show. Her cloak billowed behind her, fluttering in the artificial wind, and Sienna broke from her distracted state, her almost nostalgic thoughts shattering like glass.

"Sienna, what are you doing?"

She recognized that voice. Her eye twitched in irritation.

She turned to face the small Wildclaw before her, her eyes dimming. "Mistfeather," she hummed, curt. "Why have you interrupted me?"

The Wildclaw, a young dragon of half Coatl blood, craned his neck to preen his lightly feathered wings, letting out a lightly accented hum of, "The daily news I bring." He shook his head and sighed, "The acolytes of the Shadowbinder wished to see you. They seek to appoint you to their ranks." His tone was laced with mild disdain, making Sienna's heart ache.

The Pearlcatcher maneuvered so that she could hold her pearl in one foreleg, gesturing with her free claw. "I have assured you time and time again, Mist. Just because I have... traces of shadow in my blood doesn't mean that I'll defect. My loyalties lie within the realm of Light."

"Mmhm," her Wildclaw counterpart hummed. "Sounds accurate. I'll send for a messenger. I dearly apologize, but our dearest Sienna has sadly declined your offers, shadowed ones. It pains her to turn her back on her home-"

"That's enough, Mistfeather!" The roar startled even Sienna, and she clasped her paws over her mouth; her pearl dropped to the ground, cracking the shining stone path upon impact. Shards of glimmering crystal sprayed from the wounded decor.

There was a moment of tense silence. Wordless, Sienna bent to pick up her fallen pear, dusting it off and sighing. She turned to walk away, continuing her walk deeper into the garden. Behind her, she heard a chuckle. She paused and glanced behind herself, curious as to what her impromptu adversary had to say for himself.

Mist wrinkled his snout, snorting, "Well, my apologies, Your Radiance..." He bowed mockingly, before chuckling, "Then I suppose the Shadow artifacts found amongst your belongings are irrelevant."

Sienna's breath caught. She fidgeted under the Wildclaw's scrutinizing gaze, tugging at the hems of her cloak. "My father was of Shadow blood. It was merely something to remember him by."

"Exaltees mustn't recall family," Mist warned. His tone was almost playful.

Sienna winced. She glanced around the garden, looking at the blooms of delicate Light's Breath for what she believed to be the last time. Mistfeather drew a hidden blade from within his satchel, approaching, only stopping when he was looming over Sienna, his breath shockingly cold against her scales.

She spat, "You're guilty of the same crimes, my friend."

The other dragon scoffed, shaking his head, though Sienna could sense the nervousness in his gaze.

"Congratulations," Mist sneered. "Exaltee number 55140055, looks like we're going home."

The enchanted dagger came down on Sienna's crown. A short scream escaped her, before she felt nothing.

She awoke in the darkness of her home cavern, surrounded by her siblings, cradled by blooms of Light's Breath... Back home... as if she'd never been exalted...

As if nothing had ever happened.

I am still adjusting prices, so older orders may not accurately reflect what is shown on the updated pricing sheet.

I also offer Fodder Rescue Lore! Anything ranging from a snippet to a long bio is only 5kt/g for a Fodder Rescue. My goal is to save at least some dragons from being exalted, and if giving them lore helps, I'd be glad to write as much as I can!
tumblr_pzn1c9IwMC1ywxeb2o1_250.pngtumblr_pzo33lGszy1ywxeb2o1_r2_100.pngtumblr_pzn1c9IwMC1ywxeb2o2_250.png
~Order List~

Blurb: Three slots open

Long Bio: Two slots open

Story:

Please include in your request:
  • Name of dragon(s) involved.
  • Name of familiars involved, if any.
  • Bio length.
  • Short summary of request.

~Pingist~
The following users will be notified when my short story slots open. Due to the time it takes to write such long orders, these slots may close while the shop itself is open.
~Order List~

Blurb: Three slots open

Long Bio: Two slots open

Story:

Please include in your request:
  • Name of dragon(s) involved.
  • Name of familiars involved, if any.
  • Bio length.
  • Short summary of request.

~Pingist~
The following users will be notified when my short story slots open. Due to the time it takes to write such long orders, these slots may close while the shop itself is open.
~WIPs~
The following lore orders are not yet complete. This is merely posted to allow clients to see my creative process and to assure them that I am working diligently to keep up with orders.

~~~

~WIPs~
The following lore orders are not yet complete. This is merely posted to allow clients to see my creative process and to assure them that I am working diligently to keep up with orders.

~~~

@PrinceBirb08 Hey! I want one 1500 words story for these guys! They have long bio's and If you can't read all just tell me I can tell you about them more quickly but not as well like their bio's ^^' [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36898038] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/368981/36898038_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35567505] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/355676/35567505_350.png[/img] [/url] I have no Idea what I want so just write something ;D
@PrinceBirb08

Hey! I want one 1500 words story for these guys!
They have long bio's and If you can't read all just tell me I can tell you about them more quickly but not as well like their bio's ^^'

36898038_350.png

35567505_350.png

I have no Idea what I want so just write something ;D
NB43KMu.png
@Techmox

Could I get a summary of their bios? I just need to know their personalities and powers, for the most part.

By the way, a full 1500 word story may take about a day or two to complete, depending on how much time I have. Also, the price will veer closer to around 30kt/g the longer it is.
@Techmox

Could I get a summary of their bios? I just need to know their personalities and powers, for the most part.

By the way, a full 1500 word story may take about a day or two to complete, depending on how much time I have. Also, the price will veer closer to around 30kt/g the longer it is.
[quote=Latte's Bio] Latte prides himself on his namesake; that is a simple fact. Well, to be honest, he prides himself on all types of coffee, as well as the occasional dabbling in teas and fruit drinks, for the younger ones. How quaint, seeing such a grandiose creature, so ancient and virtuous and powerful... daintily swirling flowery designs and cat images into steaming cups of coffee. The thought brings a laugh to even the most stoic of Gaolers, if only for the lovely sort of irony. This beast, this titan... spends his days bringing joy to his companions, and would cry if his craft were ever ruined... "Do you partake in battles?" some inquire at times. "Surely one of your size and might would dominate in the Coliseum." Latte answers with a soft shake of his head and a warm, deep chuckle. It's the same response every time. He swirls another Shadow symbol, or perhaps a design of a clan's crest, into the caffeinated, creamy ambrosia. "I don't like to fight. I like to make lattes." It's as simple as that. [/quote] Blurb Request for @KrystalAurora; Price: Free/Gift as thanks for all the food you sent.
Latte's Bio wrote:
Latte prides himself on his namesake; that is a simple fact. Well, to be honest, he prides himself on all types of coffee, as well as the occasional dabbling in teas and fruit drinks, for the younger ones.

How quaint, seeing such a grandiose creature, so ancient and virtuous and powerful... daintily swirling flowery designs and cat images into steaming cups of coffee. The thought brings a laugh to even the most stoic of Gaolers, if only for the lovely sort of irony. This beast, this titan... spends his days bringing joy to his companions, and would cry if his craft were ever ruined...

"Do you partake in battles?" some inquire at times. "Surely one of your size and might would dominate in the Coliseum."

Latte answers with a soft shake of his head and a warm, deep chuckle. It's the same response every time. He swirls another Shadow symbol, or perhaps a design of a clan's crest, into the caffeinated, creamy ambrosia.

"I don't like to fight. I like to make lattes."

It's as simple as that.

Blurb Request for @KrystalAurora; Price: Free/Gift as thanks for all the food you sent.

@Techmox This may be a little bit under 1500 words (maybe by about 75?) , but I had to omit some gruesome details in order for it to follow Flight Rising's rating guidelines. This is probably just [i]barely [/i]allowed. I hope that I got everyone in character; I added two Coatls just for filler characters as well. Feel free to critique! [quote=Felicity; a Horror Story]"P-please!" The shrill, panicked cry cut through the crisp, still night, frantic breaths of fire flaring in the cold air, desperately clinging to warmth. "I'll give you anything! M-money... gems, treasure, you name it!" The poor Coatl backed away, her voice filled with panic. Her feathers had folded down until they were nearly pinned to the sides of her head and neck, flammable acid spraying from her maw in a futile threat. A sly grin quirked at her assailant's features as he took a slow, calculating step forth. "When you came to my hospital the other night..." Theodore's voice, in stark contrast to his victim's cries, was smooth and almost delicate, deceptively rich and sweet. It was the same voice that had comforted the Coatl when she'd gone in to have surgery; the same comforting tone that had, along with the enchanted anesthesia, lulled her into a deep, painless sleep as her innards were tugged at and prodded with needles and stitching. Now, however, that sultry tone was filled with hints of malice, lilting with a manic desire to cut her open once more, this time to leave her dissected and cold on the operating table. The Coatl hissed at the thought, snapping at Theodore with renewed bravado. "G-get away from me! I paid the hospital bill already. What more do you w-" She was cut off with a pitiful squeak as a powerful, thickly furred paw clamped around her sinewy neck. She screeched like a dying sparrow, her eyes wild with fire and fear. A second, amused voice rang out, and the Coatl's thoughts went blank. "Mmh, you see, we weren't exactly done with your procedure, my friend." The Coatl managed to turn to see Theodore's fellow doctor, another trusted figure in her community, Clavier. Tears welled up in her eyes, and she tried to wriggle away as she noticed bits of blood, thick, shimmering, dragon blood, crusted upon his fur near his jaws. When Clavier opened his maw, the Coatl saw the same red substance coating his fangs, and she struggled more. Clavier hummed, "Don't worry, my dear. You aren't the first one to receive this treatment." His eyes glowed hazily in the darkness, and the Coatl's senses dulled, the pain in her neck lessening until she felt nothing. The last thing she heard was Theodore's distant, malevolent chuckle. "You won't feel a thing. We promise..." [b][center]~~~[/center] [/b] Theodore made the first incision, pinkish, arcane-tinted lifeblood lazily spewing from the wound in his patient's side. The Coatl's limp flesh pulsed with a long-dead heartbeat, barely kept alive by magic. True to his word, the dead dragon felt nothing as her cadaver was torn apart and rebuilt. Wiping his pink-stained claws on a cloth, Theodore carried a slice of dubious meat to Clavier's work station on the other side of the room. "Here," he purred, his voice once again careful. "You've been up all night. You need to eat." The tundra glanced at the plate, his pupils narrowing to feral slits for a moment, before he snorted and looked away. "I'm busy," was all he uttered, furiously scribbling at diagrams in a notebook. Theodore frowned. His work went unnoticed except by Formaldehyde, who padded over to the platter, tumbling over books and diagrams, until she sunk her fangs into the dried, preserved flesh with a content mewl. The Skydancer quirked a small grin and scratched the feline's head, eliciting a purring squeak from her. "At least someone appreciates my efforts," he teased. All that earned him was a quiet hiss from Clavier. Theodore's frown returned, and he sighed. "Alright, this is beginning to become concerning." He tilted his head, his feathers fluffing up in slight worry. "You're not talking to me... you're not even interested in well prepared food. Whatever is the matter?" Clavier muttered, "That was the wrong Coatl." Theodore paused, feeling a twinge of... not guilt, but... unease. He shook his head, voicing his confusion. "How so?" His tundra partner gave a quiet hiss, returning his attention to his work. He did, however, take the time to at least poke at the meat on the plate, shooing Formaldehyde away before she could devour it all. Unsatisfied with the texture, Clavier only tasted a slight nibble of the flesh, sighing and drawing up another diagram of Coatl blood vessels. He mumbled, "That Coatl, Lottie Asphalt. You noticed how pallid her coat was? How dim her eyes were?" There was a moment of silence. The growing unease felt tangible, and Theodore gave a small nod. "I noticed it tonight; her coat was much paler than I initially thought it to be, but I assumed that you had envied her beautiful singing voice. Either that or her expertise in the medical field for her age." His eyes darted around the room. "When she came in for surgery, she seemed to know many terms..." Clavier huffed, "No. The target was her twin sister. Felicity Asphalt. I didn't recall until a few moments ago. Aside from slightly differing colors, they look and smell very similar." With that, he turned sharply, holding up a photo of a more vibrant, youthful Coatl; a Coatl who Theodore knew to be still alive, still walking the streets. Theodore's features contorted into a snarl. He backed away until he nearly hit the table where Lottie's prone form now sat. He glanced at her once more, realizing just how sickly she was. Just how pathetic and frail she was, even without injury. Theodore sighed, "A crying shame. But a patient is a patient. Why waste a perfectly good cadaver...?" He refused to just... discard her. He couldn't; his prime attribute, his immoderation... wouldn't let him. Clavier huffed, "I want Felicity in [i]pieces[/i]." His eyes sparked with reanimating magic, and he strode over to the operating table, setting his claws upon Lottie's still form. "While I can't say I regret what has been done... I say, we can use this to our advantage." Knowing Clavier's idea, Theodore chuckled darkly. He grabbed his needles, syringes, and other medical gear, joining the Tundra in his wicked actions. Deft claws stitched flesh and muscle back into a coherent form; what couldn't be manually repaired was mended with magic. Power and energy flowed into the corpse, light crackling through the room and even startling Formaldehyde. ... Lottie's eyes snapped open, filling with a revived light. True to the doctor's word, she felt no pain. [center][b]~~~[/b] [/center] Felicity approached the hospital, impatiently tapping her claws against the stone path. A deep frown formed at her features, and she hissed, "Come on! Open up already!" No one answered; the windows were shuttered, and darkness could be seen inside. Felicity squinted in an attempt to make out the shadows of any dragons, doctor or not, but all that greeted her was a message written in flowery caligraphy, "We're Closed~" The Coatl's feathers flared, and she raised a claw to knock at the door once more. But before she could once again pound at the doors, the entrance opened, and an ice-cold, quivering claw caught her wrist. She yelped as she was dragged inside, her eyes lighting up with slight fear. "Wha-?!" She was shoved onto what seemed to be an operating table, her tail brushing against a warm, thick liquid that her olfactory senses recognized as blood. She whimpered as the lights flickered on, the face of none other than her twin looming over her. "L-Lottie! What is the meaning of this?!" Felicity tried to sit up, but Lottie caught her arms, staring at her with hollow, piercing eyes. A twinge of fear struck Felicity's heart, and she squeaked, "Lottie..?" Cutting through the stillness, a familiar voice rang out. "A pleasure for you to join us today." Felicity managed to turn to see as Theodore stepped out of the supply room, a sharp grin plastered onto his features. He chuckled, seeing her eyes widen with fear. "No need to fret, my dear. We were just preparing dinner..." A spark of magic illuminated the room. Felicity's senses went dead. She heard a second voice, one she recognized as Clavier the Tundra doctor, ringing out in a powerful, resentful hiss. "Hello, Felicity..." Claws lowered towards her neck. "Your pelt shimmers with magic... even greater than my own... and we can't have that, now can we..?" There was a disgusting snap, not even a shriek. Felicity felt nothing... until she awoke as an empty, cold cadaver, piloted by magic. Her coat was gone. She spotted a small cat in the corner, gnawing on a strip of arcane-glowing meat. The reanimated creature, thoroughly torn apart, could hardly think, her brilliant mind ripped away. No feathers, no body, and no mind. Everything that the Envious one had sought after had been stolen away... Of Felicity Asphalt...all that remained were bones...[/quote] Story request for @Techmox; Price: 30000kt (already paid)
@Techmox
This may be a little bit under 1500 words (maybe by about 75?) , but I had to omit some gruesome details in order for it to follow Flight Rising's rating guidelines. This is probably just barely allowed.

I hope that I got everyone in character; I added two Coatls just for filler characters as well. Feel free to critique!
Felicity; a Horror Story wrote:
"P-please!" The shrill, panicked cry cut through the crisp, still night, frantic breaths of fire flaring in the cold air, desperately clinging to warmth. "I'll give you anything! M-money... gems, treasure, you name it!"

The poor Coatl backed away, her voice filled with panic. Her feathers had folded down until they were nearly pinned to the sides of her head and neck, flammable acid spraying from her maw in a futile threat.

A sly grin quirked at her assailant's features as he took a slow, calculating step forth.

"When you came to my hospital the other night..." Theodore's voice, in stark contrast to his victim's cries, was smooth and almost delicate, deceptively rich and sweet.

It was the same voice that had comforted the Coatl when she'd gone in to have surgery; the same comforting tone that had, along with the enchanted anesthesia, lulled her into a deep, painless sleep as her innards were tugged at and prodded with needles and stitching.

Now, however, that sultry tone was filled with hints of malice, lilting with a manic desire to cut her open once more, this time to leave her dissected and cold on the operating table.

The Coatl hissed at the thought, snapping at Theodore with renewed bravado. "G-get away from me! I paid the hospital bill already. What more do you w-"

She was cut off with a pitiful squeak as a powerful, thickly furred paw clamped around her sinewy neck. She screeched like a dying sparrow, her eyes wild with fire and fear.

A second, amused voice rang out, and the Coatl's thoughts went blank.

"Mmh, you see, we weren't exactly done with your procedure, my friend."

The Coatl managed to turn to see Theodore's fellow doctor, another trusted figure in her community, Clavier. Tears welled up in her eyes, and she tried to wriggle away as she noticed bits of blood, thick, shimmering, dragon blood, crusted upon his fur near his jaws.

When Clavier opened his maw, the Coatl saw the same red substance coating his fangs, and she struggled more.

Clavier hummed, "Don't worry, my dear. You aren't the first one to receive this treatment." His eyes glowed hazily in the darkness, and the Coatl's senses dulled, the pain in her neck lessening until she felt nothing. The last thing she heard was Theodore's distant, malevolent chuckle. "You won't feel a thing. We promise..."

~~~

Theodore made the first incision, pinkish, arcane-tinted lifeblood lazily spewing from the wound in his patient's side. The Coatl's limp flesh pulsed with a long-dead heartbeat, barely kept alive by magic. True to his word, the dead dragon felt nothing as her cadaver was torn apart and rebuilt.

Wiping his pink-stained claws on a cloth, Theodore carried a slice of dubious meat to Clavier's work station on the other side of the room. "Here," he purred, his voice once again careful. "You've been up all night. You need to eat."

The tundra glanced at the plate, his pupils narrowing to feral slits for a moment, before he snorted and looked away. "I'm busy," was all he uttered, furiously scribbling at diagrams in a notebook.

Theodore frowned. His work went unnoticed except by Formaldehyde, who padded over to the platter, tumbling over books and diagrams, until she sunk her fangs into the dried, preserved flesh with a content mewl. The Skydancer quirked a small grin and scratched the feline's head, eliciting a purring squeak from her.

"At least someone appreciates my efforts," he teased.

All that earned him was a quiet hiss from Clavier. Theodore's frown returned, and he sighed. "Alright, this is beginning to become concerning."

He tilted his head, his feathers fluffing up in slight worry.

"You're not talking to me... you're not even interested in well prepared food. Whatever is the matter?"

Clavier muttered, "That was the wrong Coatl."

Theodore paused, feeling a twinge of... not guilt, but... unease. He shook his head, voicing his confusion. "How so?"

His tundra partner gave a quiet hiss, returning his attention to his work. He did, however, take the time to at least poke at the meat on the plate, shooing Formaldehyde away before she could devour it all. Unsatisfied with the texture, Clavier only tasted a slight nibble of the flesh, sighing and drawing up another diagram of Coatl blood vessels.

He mumbled, "That Coatl, Lottie Asphalt. You noticed how pallid her coat was? How dim her eyes were?"

There was a moment of silence. The growing unease felt tangible, and Theodore gave a small nod.

"I noticed it tonight; her coat was much paler than I initially thought it to be, but I assumed that you had envied her beautiful singing voice. Either that or her expertise in the medical field for her age." His eyes darted around the room. "When she came in for surgery, she seemed to know many terms..."

Clavier huffed, "No. The target was her twin sister. Felicity Asphalt. I didn't recall until a few moments ago. Aside from slightly differing colors, they look and smell very similar." With that, he turned sharply, holding up a photo of a more vibrant, youthful Coatl; a Coatl who Theodore knew to be still alive, still walking the streets.

Theodore's features contorted into a snarl. He backed away until he nearly hit the table where Lottie's prone form now sat. He glanced at her once more, realizing just how sickly she was. Just how pathetic and frail she was, even without injury.

Theodore sighed, "A crying shame. But a patient is a patient. Why waste a perfectly good cadaver...?" He refused to just... discard her. He couldn't; his prime attribute, his immoderation... wouldn't let him.

Clavier huffed, "I want Felicity in pieces." His eyes sparked with reanimating magic, and he strode over to the operating table, setting his claws upon Lottie's still form. "While I can't say I regret what has been done... I say, we can use this to our advantage."

Knowing Clavier's idea, Theodore chuckled darkly. He grabbed his needles, syringes, and other medical gear, joining the Tundra in his wicked actions.

Deft claws stitched flesh and muscle back into a coherent form; what couldn't be manually repaired was mended with magic. Power and energy flowed into the corpse, light crackling through the room and even startling Formaldehyde.

Lottie's eyes snapped open, filling with a revived light. True to the doctor's word, she felt no pain.
~~~
Felicity approached the hospital, impatiently tapping her claws against the stone path. A deep frown formed at her features, and she hissed, "Come on! Open up already!"

No one answered; the windows were shuttered, and darkness could be seen inside. Felicity squinted in an attempt to make out the shadows of any dragons, doctor or not, but all that greeted her was a message written in flowery caligraphy, "We're Closed~"

The Coatl's feathers flared, and she raised a claw to knock at the door once more. But before she could once again pound at the doors, the entrance opened, and an ice-cold, quivering claw caught her wrist. She yelped as she was dragged inside, her eyes lighting up with slight fear.

"Wha-?!"

She was shoved onto what seemed to be an operating table, her tail brushing against a warm, thick liquid that her olfactory senses recognized as blood. She whimpered as the lights flickered on, the face of none other than her twin looming over her.

"L-Lottie! What is the meaning of this?!" Felicity tried to sit up, but Lottie caught her arms, staring at her with hollow, piercing eyes. A twinge of fear struck Felicity's heart, and she squeaked, "Lottie..?"

Cutting through the stillness, a familiar voice rang out. "A pleasure for you to join us today."

Felicity managed to turn to see as Theodore stepped out of the supply room, a sharp grin plastered onto his features. He chuckled, seeing her eyes widen with fear.

"No need to fret, my dear. We were just preparing dinner..."

A spark of magic illuminated the room. Felicity's senses went dead. She heard a second voice, one she recognized as Clavier the Tundra doctor, ringing out in a powerful, resentful hiss.

"Hello, Felicity..." Claws lowered towards her neck. "Your pelt shimmers with magic... even greater than my own... and we can't have that, now can we..?"

There was a disgusting snap, not even a shriek.

Felicity felt nothing... until she awoke as an empty, cold cadaver, piloted by magic. Her coat was gone. She spotted a small cat in the corner, gnawing on a strip of arcane-glowing meat. The reanimated creature, thoroughly torn apart, could hardly think, her brilliant mind ripped away. No feathers, no body, and no mind. Everything that the Envious one had sought after had been stolen away...

Of Felicity Asphalt...all that remained were bones...

Story request for @Techmox; Price: 30000kt (already paid)
~~~
~~~
@PrinceBirb08 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47902213] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/479023/47902213_350.png[/img] [/url] long bio (Feel free to add stuff in^^)Lore info: starspun was found frozen in ice with no memory of her past life, middle to lower class in Lucifer's clan( as long as you have that bit in there feel free to go crazy with the rest And if you can take two dragons at once [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53362179] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/533622/53362179_350.png[/img] [/url] She is a "doctor" Who brings weak or sick dragons back to the clan to be possessed by eldritch beings.
@PrinceBirb08

47902213_350.png
long bio
(Feel free to add stuff in^^)Lore info: starspun was found frozen in ice with no memory of her past life, middle to lower class in Lucifer's clan( as long as you have that bit in there feel free to go crazy with the rest

And if you can take two dragons at once

53362179_350.png

She is a "doctor" Who brings weak or sick dragons back to the clan to be possessed by eldritch beings.
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17