Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Birthday commissions!
1 2 3 4 5
So my birthday’s rolling around again! It’s on the 20th and I haven’t really had time to go around talking to artists I want to commission or get art from, which is also why I missed the most recent fest. I still do want to splurge gems on some art, though, and I don’t need discounts or anything! I’m just looking for some artists that can do the following stuff.
Portraits/OC art
Maybe some oc designs?
A short comic (can be sketchy, I’m also looking for an artist that can draw armor)
Thank you for taking a look at this thread! I’m subscribed.
So my birthday’s rolling around again! It’s on the 20th and I haven’t really had time to go around talking to artists I want to commission or get art from, which is also why I missed the most recent fest. I still do want to splurge gems on some art, though, and I don’t need discounts or anything! I’m just looking for some artists that can do the following stuff.
Portraits/OC art
Maybe some oc designs?
A short comic (can be sketchy, I’m also looking for an artist that can draw armor)
Thank you for taking a look at this thread! I’m subscribed.
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
bumping this
bumping this
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
bump again
bump again
and again
and again
I have an art shop, found here! I can do art!
I have an art shop, found here! I can do art!
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
@Goldenwolfmidna I’ll post in that thread if I order!
@Goldenwolfmidna I’ll post in that thread if I order!
Alright then!
Alright then!
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
Hey!! I have a shop and I take USD, i can do any of the things you listed!! check out my art and let me know
Hey!! I have a shop and I take USD, i can do any of the things you listed!! check out my art and let me know
@StarsAndMoon Hello! I would love to draw any humanoid ocs you have! Click my signature <3
@StarsAndMoon Hello! I would love to draw any humanoid ocs you have! Click my signature <3
rNic5RB.png3nzspwe.pngorExeZR.png
@VinnyCoco Would you be willing to do more animalistic qualities on a humanoid? Like fangs, claws, extra arms/eyes?
@VinnyCoco Would you be willing to do more animalistic qualities on a humanoid? Like fangs, claws, extra arms/eyes?
1 2 3 4 5