Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Golden's Art {Commissions+bases+adopts}
1 2 3 4 5
[center] Hello all! I'm Golden and I can do art! [b]Information:[/b] - 100kT = 100[emoji=gem size=1] = 1 egg - I have the right to refuse orders. - Ping me {@Goldenwolfmidna} if you have a question, completed form, or anything else that I would need to see. - I prefer to take payment up-front, but can take half payment up-front and the other half after the piece is done. - I have a life outside of FR, so I would appreciate patience. - You may order [b]one[/b] piece at a time. - Use the provided from. All other requests will be ignored. [b]What I Will NOT draw:[/b] - NSFW - Excessive Gore - Things that would violate the FR rules [b]What I WILL draw:[/b] - Humanoids - Dragons - D&D Characters {Yes, I am a nerd. How'd you know?} - Gijinkas {They may be costlier, though} Anything not listed is up for negotiation! [b]Preferred Egg:[/b] [item=unhatched Earth egg] [b]Form:[/b] [code]@Goldenwolfmidna Headshot | Bust | Halfbody | Fullbody | Ref sheet (Bold your answer) Sketch (colored) | Clean Lineart | Lineless (Bold your answer) Character Ref. picture Payment: Eggs | Treasure | Gems | Mixed (Bold your answer) [/code] [b]Examples:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/S39VOXP.jpg[/img] Fe'kreet, my D&D Drow Rogue [img]https://i.imgur.com/8Plkpju.jpg[/img] Kriv, my Lightning rep [img]https://i.imgur.com/KFDUicV.jpg[/img] Honor, one of my favorite dragons[/center]
Hello all! I'm Golden and I can do art!

Information:
- 100kT = 100 = 1 egg
- I have the right to refuse orders.
- Ping me {@Goldenwolfmidna} if you have a question, completed form, or anything else that I would need to see.
- I prefer to take payment up-front, but can take half payment up-front and the other half after the piece is done.
- I have a life outside of FR, so I would appreciate patience.
- You may order one piece at a time.
- Use the provided from. All other requests will be ignored.

What I Will NOT draw:
- NSFW
- Excessive Gore
- Things that would violate the FR rules

What I WILL draw:
- Humanoids
- Dragons
- D&D Characters {Yes, I am a nerd. How'd you know?}
- Gijinkas {They may be costlier, though}

Anything not listed is up for negotiation!

Preferred Egg:
Unhatched Earth Egg
Form:
Code:
@Goldenwolfmidna Headshot | Bust | Halfbody | Fullbody | Ref sheet (Bold your answer) Sketch (colored) | Clean Lineart | Lineless (Bold your answer) Character Ref. picture Payment: Eggs | Treasure | Gems | Mixed (Bold your answer)

Examples:
S39VOXP.jpg
Fe'kreet, my D&D Drow Rogue

8Plkpju.jpg
Kriv, my Lightning rep

KFDUicV.jpg
Honor, one of my favorite dragons
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
[b]Bases[/b] [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/GADaE6Y.png[/img] [nextcol][center] [i]Coatl[/i] [b]Price:[/b] 15kT/15g [b]Genes:[/b] [b]P:[/b] Basic/Bar/Iridescent/Metallic [b]S:[/b] Basic/Alloy/Sludge/Shimmer [b]T:[/b] Basic/Capsule [b]Eyes:[/b] Common/uncommon/rare/unusual/dark sclera [/center][/columns]
Bases
GADaE6Y.png

Coatl
Price: 15kT/15g
Genes:
P: Basic/Bar/Iridescent/Metallic
S: Basic/Alloy/Sludge/Shimmer
T: Basic/Capsule
Eyes: Common/uncommon/rare/unusual/dark sclera
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
Adopts:

None right now! Come back later!!

Discounts (Stack up to 25% off!):
Shadow Flight: 10%
Your Flight's Festival week: 10%
On the Hollow Knight Nerds discord: 10% off
Birthday: 20%
Adopts:

None right now! Come back later!!

TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
[center][b]Prices for Commissions:[/b][/center] Feel free to haggle! [b]Headshot:[center][/b] Minimum 50kT|50[emoji=gem size=1]|1 egg | Maximum 150kT|150[emoji=gem size=1]|2 eggs[/center] [b]Bust:[/b] [center]Minimum 75kT|75[emoji=gem size=1]|1 egg | Maximum 200kT|200[emoji=gem size=1]|2 eggs[/center] [b]Halfbody:[/b][center]Minimum 150kT|150[emoji=gem size=1]|2 eggs | Maximum 350kT|350[emoji=gem size=1]|4 eggs[/center] [b]Fullbody:[/b][center]Minimum 200kT|200[emoji=gem size=1]|2 eggs | Maximum 500kT|500[emoji=gem size=1]|5 eggs[/center] [b]Ref sheet:[/b] [center] Minimum: 450kT|450[emoji=gem size=1]|5 eggs | Maximum 750kT|750[emoji=gem size=1]|8 eggs ~These are open for negotiation!~ And I will accept skins and genes as well! And pretty dragons! Just ask! [b]1 skin/accent:[/b] ~100kT+ [item=accent: love of hottest flames] [item=Accent: Starstranded] [b]1 dragon I like:[/b] ~100kT (This might go up if it's really nice!!) [item=Eliminate][item=Breed Change: Wildclaw][item=Primary Gene: Wasp] [b](Or any other genes! Just ask!!!)[/b] ~200kT+ [b]Discounts (Stack up to 25% off!)[/b]: Shadow Flight: 10% Your Flight's Festival week: 10% On the Hollow Knight Nerds discord: 10% off Birthday: 20%[/center]
Prices for Commissions:
Feel free to haggle!

Headshot:
Minimum 50kT|50|1 egg | Maximum 150kT|150|2 eggs
Bust:
Minimum 75kT|75|1 egg | Maximum 200kT|200|2 eggs
Halfbody:
Minimum 150kT|150|2 eggs | Maximum 350kT|350|4 eggs
Fullbody:
Minimum 200kT|200|2 eggs | Maximum 500kT|500|5 eggs
Ref sheet:
Minimum: 450kT|450|5 eggs | Maximum 750kT|750|8 eggs

~These are open for negotiation!~
And I will accept skins and genes as well! And pretty dragons! Just ask!

1 skin/accent:
~100kT+
Accent: Love of Hottest Flames Accent: Starstranded

1 dragon I like:
~100kT (This might go up if it's really nice!!)

Eliminate Breed Change: Wildclaw Primary Gene: Wasp
(Or any other genes! Just ask!!!)
~200kT+

TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
@Goldenwolfmidna Um, what are your prices
@Goldenwolfmidna Um, what are your prices
adfa.png
@Riku114 it depends on the character you want drawn. Though minimum prices are a good idea to have up..
@Riku114 it depends on the character you want drawn. Though minimum prices are a good idea to have up..
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
bump~
bump~
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
@Goldenwolfmidna
Headshot | Bust | Fullbody
https://toyhou.se/4546323.rudy#15365364 (there’s three different forms in the ref, but I would like art of the humanoid one please! If you need help distinguishing the colors, let me know; the hoodie could look brown to some, but it’s black, and so is his hair!)
Payment: Eggs | Treasure | Gems | Mixed
@Goldenwolfmidna
Headshot | Bust | Fullbody
https://toyhou.se/4546323.rudy#15365364 (there’s three different forms in the ref, but I would like art of the humanoid one please! If you need help distinguishing the colors, let me know; the hoodie could look brown to some, but it’s black, and so is his hair!)
Payment: Eggs | Treasure | Gems | Mixed
xk7ymDQ.png
@SoulLugia11 You posted that as I made another edit to the form. What style do you want it in: Lineless, sketch, or cleanly lined? It'll help determine the final price as well. After all, a sketch takes a lot less time than full-on linework.
@SoulLugia11 You posted that as I made another edit to the form. What style do you want it in: Lineless, sketch, or cleanly lined? It'll help determine the final price as well. After all, a sketch takes a lot less time than full-on linework.
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
@Goldenwolfmidna

Oh, I’d like clean lineart please!
@Goldenwolfmidna