Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | froth's art shop [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[color=red] Shop is closed until i remodel and update to reflect my new name, and after SAT season. I've got a lot on my plate until then, so my shop will not be back open until May 2020, likely. Sorry for those interested[/color] [color=green]Moved to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2854315/1#post_2854315]here![/url][/color] [img]https://i.imgur.com/u5IBQRq.png[/img] [s]Hello! I'm Frothtea, or shorter known as Froth! [/s] This here is my shop! I do art for fun [s]and monies[/s]. I draw a lot of things and I think I'm pretty alright! Here are some info to know first: ----- [center] Each piece is unique and hand drawn by me only. You will never get a piece like someone else's unless it is an adopt. All (current) options include full coloring and lining, and choice of shading. If the requested character has an object that emits light, I will make the lightsource said item. Please tell me if you would like otherwise. Please be patient. A standard commission from me can take anywhere from 2 day to 2 weeks. I am a human being with a life, please respect that. While I always try to put my commissions first, sometimes I become busy with school and home life, and I can't help that. Payment must be made in full in the beginning, or half at start and half at end. When completed or put into bios, I'd really like to be credited by either linking the picture to my shop/profile or by saying my name below it. Please use the order form, it is easier on both me and the commissioner for payment and character information. Prices and opening/closing slots can change, don't complain. If my slots are full, under no circumstances will I take another, unless something of abnormally high value is offered (old fest apparel/fam, kickstarter items (lol), or USD through Paypal[/center] ----- I am willing to draw just about any animal/character/fursona/dragon! Complex machinery/mecha is a no from me, but small bionics are case by case; don't hesitate to ask! I do not draw NSFW, mecha, intense gore (onsite no, but offsite mild gore is alright), or humans/human-like characters. Conversion rate is 1 gem = 1000 treasure = $0.01 USD = 2-5 festival currency Don't have a lot of money but have a super stuffed vault? Depending on what item is offered, a portion, all or multiple slots can be bought solely with [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2710934#post_40256943]my wishlist items![/url]
Shop is closed until i remodel and update to reflect my new name, and after SAT season. I've got a lot on my plate until then, so my shop will not be back open until May 2020, likely. Sorry for those interested

Moved to here!

u5IBQRq.png

Hello! I'm Frothtea, or shorter known as Froth!

This here is my shop! I do art for fun and monies. I draw a lot of things and I think I'm pretty alright! Here are some info to know first:

Each piece is unique and hand drawn by me only. You will never get a piece like someone else's unless it is an adopt.

All (current) options include full coloring and lining, and choice of shading. If the requested character has an object that emits light, I will make the lightsource said item. Please tell me if you would like otherwise.

Please be patient. A standard commission from me can take anywhere from 2 day to 2 weeks. I am a human being with a life, please respect that. While I always try to put my commissions first, sometimes I become busy with school and home life, and I can't help that.

Payment must be made in full in the beginning, or half at start and half at end.

When completed or put into bios, I'd really like to be credited by either linking the picture to my shop/profile or by saying my name below it.

Please use the order form, it is easier on both me and the commissioner for payment and character information.

Prices and opening/closing slots can change, don't complain. If my slots are full, under no circumstances will I take another, unless something of abnormally high value is offered (old fest apparel/fam, kickstarter items (lol), or USD through Paypal

I am willing to draw just about any animal/character/fursona/dragon!

Complex machinery/mecha is a no from me, but small bionics are case by case; don't hesitate to ask!

I do not draw NSFW, mecha, intense gore (onsite no, but offsite mild gore is alright), or humans/human-like characters.

Conversion rate is 1 gem = 1000 treasure = $0.01 USD = 2-5 festival currency

Don't have a lot of money but have a super stuffed vault? Depending on what item is offered, a portion, all or multiple slots can be bought solely with my wishlist items!
Spr_2c_144_s.png Lucy (FR+3 / US EST)
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
ShinyVIStar.png PM me for Toyhouse codes!!
70c9b36745a49fc9888c3550f61c4379c99dc258.png
[center][u][b]Examples with Prices[/b][/u][/center] [center]The prices/rules are simplified for Flight Rising dragons, feel free to place an order with any other character in mind. Please note that these are not different art types you can order, they are just examples.[/center] ----- [u]Headshot (Bust if interacting with an object): [/u] 550kt/g (complex skins extra) [img]https://i.imgur.com/N8n7fOP.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/7mV7QkX.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8wSCoMn.png[/img] ----- [u]Fullbody:[/u] 900+kt/g (Complex skins and apparel extra) This option is much more expensive due to the time it takes to create. The price includes all genes, dragons, and every piece of apparel. Price changes due to apparel complexity/amount. I am not as good with fullbodies as headshots and and busts, but I try my best with each one. I'm working on improving though! [img]https://i.imgur.com/i0dSxTt.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/LVcykgK.png[/img] ----- [quote Order Form][center]Order Form [/center] Name: Commission Choice: Dragon/Character: Payment: Additional notes (pose, expression, background, shading, etc.): Other: How'd you find me? (optional):[/quote]
Examples with Prices
The prices/rules are simplified for Flight Rising dragons, feel free to place an order with any other character in mind. Please note that these are not different art types you can order, they are just examples.

Headshot (Bust if interacting with an object):

550kt/g (complex skins extra)

N8n7fOP.png

7mV7QkX.png

8wSCoMn.png

Fullbody:

900+kt/g (Complex skins and apparel extra)

This option is much more expensive due to the time it takes to create. The price includes all genes, dragons, and every piece of apparel. Price changes due to apparel complexity/amount.

I am not as good with fullbodies as headshots and and busts, but I try my best with each one. I'm working on improving though!

i0dSxTt.jpg

LVcykgK.png

Quote:
Order Form
Name:

Commission Choice:

Dragon/Character:

Payment:

Additional notes (pose, expression, background, shading, etc.):

Other:

How'd you find me? (optional):
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
Currently Working On...

none...

Currently Working On...

none...

ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
[center]Finished Examples:[/center] [center][url=https://imgur.com/a/uHnFmiQ]Check out my album on imgur for high-quality examples![/url][/center] ----- [center]Most recent commission:[/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/sf5bQAU.png[/img]
Finished Examples:

Most recent commission:

sf5bQAU.png
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
[center][u][b]Current Events:[/b][/u][/center] Shop opening time! For a limited time (or stock) I'm taking commissions for items, regardless of how much they cost vs the commission. What does that mean? These items will completely cover the cost of whatever commission type is requested, be it one or multiple. As an added bonus, all commissions will be accepted if paid with these items, regardless of current queue! [center]Currently Taking:[/center] [item=luminous halo] [item=runaway rotclaw] [skin=29987] [skin=25583]
Current Events:

Shop opening time! For a limited time (or stock) I'm taking commissions for items, regardless of how much they cost vs the commission. What does that mean? These items will completely cover the cost of whatever commission type is requested, be it one or multiple. As an added bonus, all commissions will be accepted if paid with these items, regardless of current queue!
Currently Taking:

Luminous Halo Runaway Rotclaw

ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
Pinglist:
Pinglist:
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
And we are open! Welcome one and all to my shop!
And we are open! Welcome one and all to my shop!
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
these are good, but I’m br0ke rn

I’ll be back when I have more treasure to my name, pinging myself for now tho
@JaviNiceDay
these are good, but I’m br0ke rn

I’ll be back when I have more treasure to my name, pinging myself for now tho
@JaviNiceDay
QyAuswz.png
Gaolers have been added to the drawing list! Come one, come all!
Gaolers have been added to the drawing list! Come one, come all!
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
HHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I'm interested, but there is NO way I can buy anything rn because I'm a bit low on Treasure. BUT after I go [s]rob a few banks[/s] gather up some totally [s]stolen[/s] hard earned treasure, I will come back and buy stuff. Man. I'm going to end up broke. [center][emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=plague rune size=1][emoji=red gem size=1][emoji=plague rune size=1][emoji=right wing size=1][/center] [center][emoji=ancient size=1][/center]
HHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I'm interested, but there is NO way I can buy anything rn because I'm a bit low on Treasure. BUT after I go rob a few banks gather up some totally stolen hard earned treasure, I will come back and buy stuff. Man. I'm going to end up broke.

They-Void-Voids_button.png
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11