Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | froth's art shop [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Bump!

@ImmortalShogun

Pinging you now, as you had previously said you would be interested when my shop opened. Waited a little while to finish school before taking on a potential commissioner. Nonetheless, I am freely open, if you wish to commission any more art from me :)

Bump!

@ImmortalShogun

Pinging you now, as you had previously said you would be interested when my shop opened. Waited a little while to finish school before taking on a potential commissioner. Nonetheless, I am freely open, if you wish to commission any more art from me :)

Spr_2c_144_s.png Lucy (FR+3 / US EST)
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
ShinyVIStar.png PM me for Toyhouse codes!!
70c9b36745a49fc9888c3550f61c4379c99dc258.png
@Frothtea
I will definitely buy some in the near future. Your art is amazing. Could you ping me back here a week from now, so I can see what position I am to buy treasure wise. Thanks!
@Frothtea
I will definitely buy some in the near future. Your art is amazing. Could you ping me back here a week from now, so I can see what position I am to buy treasure wise. Thanks!

dB9Z4Zw.png
@ImmortalShogun

Sure thing! I can't guarantee my availability by then, but I will try!
@ImmortalShogun

Sure thing! I can't guarantee my availability by then, but I will try!
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
boop bop back in town! shop has been reopened!
boop bop back in town! shop has been reopened!
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
Was gone for a bit and closed shop for a while. Opened back up when I returned. Apologies for the long wait, you expressed interest in my shop through Reddit a long while ago, haha.

@GlaedrGoldscale
Was gone for a bit and closed shop for a while. Opened back up when I returned. Apologies for the long wait, you expressed interest in my shop through Reddit a long while ago, haha.

@GlaedrGoldscale
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
@Frothtea

Yeah, I remember posting! Do you feel comfortable drawing a fursona and not a dragon? If so I’d still love to commission you! My ref sheet is here, just tell me if you’re okay with it or don’t want to draw him ^^ https://sta.sh/014x2nguubth
@Frothtea

Yeah, I remember posting! Do you feel comfortable drawing a fursona and not a dragon? If so I’d still love to commission you! My ref sheet is here, just tell me if you’re okay with it or don’t want to draw him ^^ https://sta.sh/014x2nguubth
ZvbSgJx.png
@GlaedrGoldscale

Of course! I have a fursona as well, and I love birds! What commission type are you interested in?
@GlaedrGoldscale

Of course! I have a fursona as well, and I love birds! What commission type are you interested in?
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
@Frothtea that‘s awesome!!! Actually I‘d like both a headshot and a fullbody xD if you would take to coms at once. If not then I’d like to prioritise the fullbody :3 he loves paintball, laser tag, softair and books. You do you with the Rest of the pose :D
@Frothtea that‘s awesome!!! Actually I‘d like both a headshot and a fullbody xD if you would take to coms at once. If not then I’d like to prioritise the fullbody :3 he loves paintball, laser tag, softair and books. You do you with the Rest of the pose :D
ZvbSgJx.png
@GlaedrGoldscale That wouldn't be a problem, i can do both. You want a headshot and fullbody of this character? Asking for confirmation so i can calculate pricing [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Do you have any requests for backgrounds and such? Other than the likes that you gave me. Helps me to visualize what to draw, of course
@GlaedrGoldscale

That wouldn't be a problem, i can do both. You want a headshot and fullbody of this character? Asking for confirmation so i can calculate pricing

Do you have any requests for backgrounds and such? Other than the likes that you gave me. Helps me to visualize what to draw, of course
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
@Frothtea
Yaaaaay~
Yup, both of him :3 I have no requests for the background, maybe out in the open on a sunny day or inside a laser tag hall in the stroboscope lights or chilling on a bench near a fountain? Really, there’s no wrong way to put him :>
@Frothtea
Yaaaaay~
Yup, both of him :3 I have no requests for the background, maybe out in the open on a sunny day or inside a laser tag hall in the stroboscope lights or chilling on a bench near a fountain? Really, there’s no wrong way to put him :>
ZvbSgJx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11