Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Lore Shop] worlds in a pen
1 2 3 4 5
@Kookaburra
I love her character concept! Should be lots of fun to write. :D

The cost for 1k words in a full bio will be
40kt + (10)10kt + (2)10kt = 160,000 t
Half now/half later = 80,000 t

Because you have the full bio, do you want me to include a familiar section for her--if so, which familiar? And do you want me to put it in a layout for you?
@Kookaburra
I love her character concept! Should be lots of fun to write. :D

The cost for 1k words in a full bio will be
40kt + (10)10kt + (2)10kt = 160,000 t
Half now/half later = 80,000 t

Because you have the full bio, do you want me to include a familiar section for her--if so, which familiar? And do you want me to put it in a layout for you?
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
@Almedha that sounds great, and thank you! I prefer for you to adjust the word count as you go, i have a reasonable fund in my vault so it shouldn't be a problem.
As for the layout you're free to suggest one! I tend to be very indecisive with those so i may do some changes later on, if you dont mind! Do I send any payment upfront?
@Almedha that sounds great, and thank you! I prefer for you to adjust the word count as you go, i have a reasonable fund in my vault so it shouldn't be a problem.
As for the layout you're free to suggest one! I tend to be very indecisive with those so i may do some changes later on, if you dont mind! Do I send any payment upfront?
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@MistyGold
Sounds good. As for the upfront, I think we'll start with the lowest, 200k. Half now/half later for that would be 100k. It will probably be longer than 1400 words but it seems like the best way to do it.

But I haven't considered what to do if you want to pay some or all in unhatched eggs...
@MistyGold
Sounds good. As for the upfront, I think we'll start with the lowest, 200k. Half now/half later for that would be 100k. It will probably be longer than 1400 words but it seems like the best way to do it.

But I haven't considered what to do if you want to pay some or all in unhatched eggs...
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
@Almedha I can pay with treasure/gems if it makes things easier for you! I'll send a 1 way cr with the 100k in a bit. looking forward to see what you come up with! :D
@Almedha I can pay with treasure/gems if it makes things easier for you! I'll send a 1 way cr with the 100k in a bit. looking forward to see what you come up with! :D
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@Almedha Hi not sure if your open but i'd love to order something from you if you dont mind ^^ [b]Username:[/b] Suibne [b]I’d like a[/b] Full Bio [b]Word Count:[/b] around 200-400 for history, 100 for each relationships, her [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=450540&tab=dragon&did=49601308]mate[/url] and her [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=450540&did=48097348]"son"[/url], 100 for familiar, and around 1k for story (less is fine too) [b]Payment:[/b] Other, I want to draw some art for you idk if thats ok with you? if its not then ill do treasure! [b]What:[/b] shes a really sweet heart but a bit stubborn, and kind of intimidating in the right mood. She pretty over protective of her clan and her mate, and loves to spoil their son. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25691696] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/256917/25691696_350.png[/img] [/url] as for what I can tell you for the bio, maybe about how she came to the clan, and how she annoys others with her poetry that she will consistently cite to anyone that gets close to her, also how she met her mate, when she was out gathering for her old clan. [b]Also:[/b] if your ok with the art I can draw you however many full bodys you want if you need some examples I have a couple! Examples- [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/536330663704395789/553977937825628160/image0.png]1[/url] , [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/536330663704395789/553977937825628164/image1.png] 2[/url] , [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/536330663704395789/553977938446647307/image2.png] 3 [/url]
@Almedha
Hi not sure if your open but i'd love to order something from you if you dont mind ^^

Username: Suibne
I’d like a Full Bio
Word Count: around 200-400 for history, 100 for each relationships, her mate and her "son", 100 for familiar, and around 1k for story (less is fine too)
Payment: Other, I want to draw some art for you idk if thats ok with you? if its not then ill do treasure!
What:

shes a really sweet heart but a bit stubborn, and kind of intimidating in the right mood. She pretty over protective of her clan and her mate, and loves to spoil their son.

25691696_350.png

as for what I can tell you for the bio, maybe about how she came to the clan, and how she annoys others with her poetry that she will consistently cite to anyone that gets close to her, also how she met her mate, when she was out gathering for her old clan.
Also:
if your ok with the art I can draw you however many full bodys you want if you need some examples I have a couple!
Examples- 1 , 2 , 3
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
@Suibne
Yes, I'm open, but I think I ought to start having slots. I didn't expect things to stack up so fast!

She's so pretty, I love the colors--and of course I would love art. Unfortunately, with as little experience I have pricing writing, I have even less experience pricing art. I don't know the increase in time/difficulty with complexity. I think Sadko in your style would be precious, but he looks difficult to draw? I'll have to defer to your expertise...

Anyways, I have a few questions first. First is her familiar her sphinx and does it already have a name? Does her son have an occupation or is he still a child? Is there a certain layout you'd like me to put the writing in?
@Suibne
Yes, I'm open, but I think I ought to start having slots. I didn't expect things to stack up so fast!

She's so pretty, I love the colors--and of course I would love art. Unfortunately, with as little experience I have pricing writing, I have even less experience pricing art. I don't know the increase in time/difficulty with complexity. I think Sadko in your style would be precious, but he looks difficult to draw? I'll have to defer to your expertise...

Anyways, I have a few questions first. First is her familiar her sphinx and does it already have a name? Does her son have an occupation or is he still a child? Is there a certain layout you'd like me to put the writing in?
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
@sleepytroll Hello! I've finished Lacuna's history. Let me know if there's anything out-of-place about it! [quote=Lacuna - History - 441 words]Being a Gladiator, it turned out, was easy. For most of her life, Lacuna was mistaken for a Plague dragon, fighting to survive, or a Nature dragon, carving a path through the mangled chain of creatures clawing through a world increasingly hostile to survival. But, no, Lacuna was and always would be a Wind dragon. You can't explore if you can't survive the things the rest of the world might throw at you. Lacuna started life the way many young Wind Guardians do, optimistic, seeking her Charge and enjoying the exploring and far horizons that came along with it. She lived off the land, collecting herbs and other necessities for living as she went. She met some along the way who were friendly, sharing company and a meal on the road. Others were less friendly, looking to gain off the inexperience of youth trailing down deserted roads. The world is quick to tell starry-eyed Wind dragons their wayward life is a dangerous thing. Even a strong Guardian could be brought down with enough magic and malignancy. A band of Harpies, bolstered by feathered shamans from Plague and Arcane, captured her on the little-used path through their territory. She learned quickly how to survive, thrive, and, eventually, escape. Perhaps owing mostly to her solitary personality, Lacuna never speaks of her time with the Harpies. She flew due south, toward the frigid poles where Harpies infrequently fly. The dragons of Petrified Winds would frequently discussed in hushed tones among themselves what would drive a comely and quiet Guardian like Lacuna to join their clan as a Gladiator. The wondering grew ever so slightly louder when she proved she was more than worthy of the title--perhaps even the highest title the clan could offer. She became good friends with her fellow golden soldiers, exchanging trinkets with her Gladiator brothers and sisters as signs of affection and hope for their next gladiatorial bout. The locket she now wears was a gift from her savior, the clan's leader, Morana. Though Lacuna knows her Charge is the sacred challenge of succession itself, she considers Morana a part of that. After all, succession means nothing without a leader to succeed. Lacuna spends most of her days in Petrified Winds training to fight battles more difficult than those presented in the gladiator's ring. As her Charge demands, she defeats those unworthy of the challenge, and watches the strong and fit fight with pride. Lacuna is a difficult dragon to cross, perhaps because she knows the battle isn't only to be won by brute strength. Strength of will has brought her further than feet and wings alone could carry her. [/quote]
@sleepytroll
Hello! I've finished Lacuna's history. Let me know if there's anything out-of-place about it!
Lacuna - History - 441 words wrote:
Being a Gladiator, it turned out, was easy. For most of her life, Lacuna was mistaken for a Plague dragon, fighting to survive, or a Nature dragon, carving a path through the mangled chain of creatures clawing through a world increasingly hostile to survival. But, no, Lacuna was and always would be a Wind dragon. You can't explore if you can't survive the things the rest of the world might throw at you.

Lacuna started life the way many young Wind Guardians do, optimistic, seeking her Charge and enjoying the exploring and far horizons that came along with it. She lived off the land, collecting herbs and other necessities for living as she went. She met some along the way who were friendly, sharing company and a meal on the road. Others were less friendly, looking to gain off the inexperience of youth trailing down deserted roads. The world is quick to tell starry-eyed Wind dragons their wayward life is a dangerous thing. Even a strong Guardian could be brought down with enough magic and malignancy.

A band of Harpies, bolstered by feathered shamans from Plague and Arcane, captured her on the little-used path through their territory. She learned quickly how to survive, thrive, and, eventually, escape. Perhaps owing mostly to her solitary personality, Lacuna never speaks of her time with the Harpies. She flew due south, toward the frigid poles where Harpies infrequently fly.

The dragons of Petrified Winds would frequently discussed in hushed tones among themselves what would drive a comely and quiet Guardian like Lacuna to join their clan as a Gladiator. The wondering grew ever so slightly louder when she proved she was more than worthy of the title--perhaps even the highest title the clan could offer. She became good friends with her fellow golden soldiers, exchanging trinkets with her Gladiator brothers and sisters as signs of affection and hope for their next gladiatorial bout. The locket she now wears was a gift from her savior, the clan's leader, Morana. Though Lacuna knows her Charge is the sacred challenge of succession itself, she considers Morana a part of that. After all, succession means nothing without a leader to succeed.

Lacuna spends most of her days in Petrified Winds training to fight battles more difficult than those presented in the gladiator's ring. As her Charge demands, she defeats those unworthy of the challenge, and watches the strong and fit fight with pride. Lacuna is a difficult dragon to cross, perhaps because she knows the battle isn't only to be won by brute strength. Strength of will has brought her further than feet and wings alone could carry her.
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
@Almedha
Sadko doesn't look too hard, ill get a couple sketches done and see how you like them!
as for you questions

her familiar is a sphinx and no he has yet to be given a name,
Her son is around teen years, so he doesn't have an occupation yet, but he does spend a lot of time in library's and often translates forgot languages from old books he finds. So I guess it would be a translator,
and no I dont have a preference to layouts
@Almedha
Sadko doesn't look too hard, ill get a couple sketches done and see how you like them!
as for you questions

her familiar is a sphinx and no he has yet to be given a name,
Her son is around teen years, so he doesn't have an occupation yet, but he does spend a lot of time in library's and often translates forgot languages from old books he finds. So I guess it would be a translator,
and no I dont have a preference to layouts
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
@Almedha Oh I absolutely adore this! And how you chose to incorporate her charge was really well thought out, I love when charges aren't a physical object but something more abstract-- really gives the character depth! Gosh I hope I can come back for some stories written by you, I am absolutely hooked! [emoji=guardian love] I'll send the rest of the payment in just a moment! Thank you again!
@Almedha Oh I absolutely adore this! And how you chose to incorporate her charge was really well thought out, I love when charges aren't a physical object but something more abstract-- really gives the character depth! Gosh I hope I can come back for some stories written by you, I am absolutely hooked!

I'll send the rest of the payment in just a moment! Thank you again!
sleepytroll.gif
@sleepytroll
I just wanted to say again, I'm really happy you like it, and her Charge. I also really like abstract Charges, like the horizon or combat. Items are a close second, especially an item that the Guardian doesn't really have access to.

I look forward to seeing you again and writing for another of your lovely dragons!
@sleepytroll
I just wanted to say again, I'm really happy you like it, and her Charge. I also really like abstract Charges, like the horizon or combat. Items are a close second, especially an item that the Guardian doesn't really have access to.

I look forward to seeing you again and writing for another of your lovely dragons!
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
1 2 3 4 5