Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | FODDART / Its Nocmas Time~
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
@Teletraan
Absolutely! I can definitely do the accent only at the simple tier, so 40 lvls. If you wanted to add apparel, depending on which items, it might upgrade it. Just let me know your plan for apparel and I'll give you a final decision.

Also - Dragons can be sent over in a CR today or tomorrow, but I won't actually start work until part of it (at least) has been sent. If that's a problem, let me know and we can talk! :)
@Teletraan
Absolutely! I can definitely do the accent only at the simple tier, so 40 lvls. If you wanted to add apparel, depending on which items, it might upgrade it. Just let me know your plan for apparel and I'll give you a final decision.

Also - Dragons can be sent over in a CR today or tomorrow, but I won't actually start work until part of it (at least) has been sent. If that's a problem, let me know and we can talk! :)
rain-full.gifrain-short.gifFrog2.gifrain-short.gif
@Desnik Could I get a slot for Starcrook with dragon levels, please? Thanks!
@Desnik Could I get a slot for Starcrook with dragon levels, please? Thanks!
n4tD6Di.png2PWSna6.pngrULXRhK.png
@LetiziaJoi

i'd love to get a slot for a bust please! it's past 1 am and i'm about to head to bed so i'll send you my refs tomorrow if that's okay q v q
@LetiziaJoi

i'd love to get a slot for a bust please! it's past 1 am and i'm about to head to bed so i'll send you my refs tomorrow if that's okay q v q
@Sienne
Absolutely i will :) I will send you the rough sketch hopefully by tomorrow.
@Sienne
Absolutely i will :) I will send you the rough sketch hopefully by tomorrow.
tB85F7R.png
@InHeritent

Awesome! Thank you! Will send dragons soon!
@InHeritent

Awesome! Thank you! Will send dragons soon!
Vj90o7H.png
@ILuvDogs I'll just do the simple accent, no apparel, at 40 levels total. I'll set up CRs for the dragons tonight, so feel free to pick them up now or tomorrow. :)
@ILuvDogs I'll just do the simple accent, no apparel, at 40 levels total. I'll set up CRs for the dragons tonight, so feel free to pick them up now or tomorrow. :)
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
@Teletraan Sounds good! I'll add you to the slots and probably get started on this tomorrow! :)
@Teletraan Sounds good! I'll add you to the slots and probably get started on this tomorrow! :)
rain-full.gifrain-short.gifFrog2.gifrain-short.gif
@InHeritent

Hi there, I was just wondering if you would be okay with shadow flight members ordering? ^^
@InHeritent

Hi there, I was just wondering if you would be okay with shadow flight members ordering? ^^
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
@iluvdogs Hi! Could I order a lineart bust (35 levels?) of my dragon Soul please? I would like it to be gradient filled, if you don't mind :P [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45733198] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/457332/45733198_350.png[/img] [/url] Thank you!
@iluvdogs
Hi! Could I order a lineart bust (35 levels?) of my dragon Soul please? I would like it to be gradient filled, if you don't mind :P

45733198_350.png

Thank you!
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
@Tewro
absolutely ^^
@Tewro
absolutely ^^
dEe2UrM.png