Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | FODDART / Its Nocmas Time~
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
@TheOtherKirby Absolutely, my friend! Thank you for pledging your help. Send them in as you are able, I can track them piecemeal :)
@TheOtherKirby Absolutely, my friend! Thank you for pledging your help. Send them in as you are able, I can track them piecemeal :)
@LetiziaJoi I'm so weak for foddart ahhh

Your examples make me want to put my girl into a yukata :>

Could I get a full body of my OC in a floral print yukata of some kind? Something a bit bright and fun looking. Maybe in green and whites to match her dragon version (scry in bio). For inspiration here's some yukata I like x, x, x but it doesn't have to be as fancy! Something simple is perfectly fine!

It'll be 200 + 50 levels for design right? My last exam isn't until Thursday unfortunately so I won't be able to start getting your levels in until Thursday evening. They'll definitely be in by Saturday though if not Friday! I'm a fast leveler.
@LetiziaJoi I'm so weak for foddart ahhh

Your examples make me want to put my girl into a yukata :>

Could I get a full body of my OC in a floral print yukata of some kind? Something a bit bright and fun looking. Maybe in green and whites to match her dragon version (scry in bio). For inspiration here's some yukata I like x, x, x but it doesn't have to be as fancy! Something simple is perfectly fine!

It'll be 200 + 50 levels for design right? My last exam isn't until Thursday unfortunately so I won't be able to start getting your levels in until Thursday evening. They'll definitely be in by Saturday though if not Friday! I'm a fast leveler.
c3e7Qq8.png
@InHeritent

We all knew this was coming.
I warned you that I would be back -- I just took a lot longer because I needed to save up a lot of levels. I wanted to order a lot at once.

(Also I want to say this ahead of time... but I don't mind the wait. Take as long as you need. I'm just happy to aid with the push!)

Reference picture/description: HERE
Type: OC
Pose/expression: Artist's choice
Single/group: Single
Misc. Info: Feel free to experiment with the glitch effect; I'm willing to add more levels if this one ends up being fairly difficult. Also -- don't forget that the back legs are made out of bones.

Misc. Info: I recommend following the original design but if you want to add in some 'extra' effects, then you can add in the thorns and/or fungus of the updated design.

Misc. Info: It would be cool if you could add floating eyes somewhere into the background of this picture.

In total, this will be 300 levels so I hope you're ready for a bunch of dragons.
@InHeritent

We all knew this was coming.
I warned you that I would be back -- I just took a lot longer because I needed to save up a lot of levels. I wanted to order a lot at once.

(Also I want to say this ahead of time... but I don't mind the wait. Take as long as you need. I'm just happy to aid with the push!)

Misc. Info: Feel free to experiment with the glitch effect; I'm willing to add more levels if this one ends up being fairly difficult. Also -- don't forget that the back legs are made out of bones.

Misc. Info: I recommend following the original design but if you want to add in some 'extra' effects, then you can add in the thorns and/or fungus of the updated design.

Misc. Info: It would be cool if you could add floating eyes somewhere into the background of this picture.

In total, this will be 300 levels so I hope you're ready for a bunch of dragons.
y0YshUu.png
@Electrify
sure thing! ^^ my queue is a bit long right now so it might take me a bit to get to you, but i should be done before the new year, is that ok?
oh and it's just 200 lvl since you already have a design :>
@Electrify
sure thing! ^^ my queue is a bit long right now so it might take me a bit to get to you, but i should be done before the new year, is that ok?
oh and it's just 200 lvl since you already have a design :>
dEe2UrM.png
C3gPKb3.png
sNuSVZA.png
56yqAPu.png
bVV6yhw.png
ll0CfnD.png
Jp7QW8F.png
@RineBary Sure!
@RineBary Sure!
27_1889290.png
@Enoch
Hello again!
Im excited to start these! It may be a few days before i can send the rough sketches (im doing family stuff for the holidays) but thank you so much for your aid!! We really appreciate it :D
@Enoch
Hello again!
Im excited to start these! It may be a few days before i can send the rough sketches (im doing family stuff for the holidays) but thank you so much for your aid!! We really appreciate it :D
tB85F7R.png
@LetiziaJoi That's fine! I'm in so rush, you can take your time. After New Year's is fine as well! Enjoy your holidays and finish your other orders c:

Okay, 200 levels it is! I didn't know if a new outfit counted as designing or not.
@LetiziaJoi That's fine! I'm in so rush, you can take your time. After New Year's is fine as well! Enjoy your holidays and finish your other orders c:

Okay, 200 levels it is! I didn't know if a new outfit counted as designing or not.
c3e7Qq8.png
@LetiziaJoi
Hello! ^^ Could you do a bust of this girl, please? ^^ She has all of her references in her bio!
You don't have to do her hat! :3
@LetiziaJoi
Hello! ^^ Could you do a bust of this girl, please? ^^ She has all of her references in her bio!
You don't have to do her hat! :3
tumblr_piphtlQzA61xlxjmeo5_400.png
@Emberglo Hello I'm back! Your mandala was so beautiful I couldn't resist seeing if I can order another one. This one's...a bit different. Please let me know if it's okay (and if not I totally understand and will adult and make a decision but I figured I'd try!) I like all the options and have no idea which one to pick...so I'd like for you to decide! One of Chakra's Mandalas or Fireworks Request Form Size: 300 pixels Type: (Mandala or Firework) You decide! For firework only: Spiral / Double Spiral / Star Is there a dragon to match? Image/link please: Yes, I'd like to it represent Seafoam here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43408275] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/434083/43408275_350.png[/img] [/url] The only real request I have is that the little star by his ear be incorporated somehow. Payment type (CR or 1t PAs): 1t PAs of 5 level 6 dragons Anything else?: I am in your hands :D
@Emberglo
Hello I'm back! Your mandala was so beautiful I couldn't resist seeing if I can order another one.

This one's...a bit different. Please let me know if it's okay (and if not I totally understand and will adult and make a decision but I figured I'd try!) I like all the options and have no idea which one to pick...so I'd like for you to decide!

One of Chakra's Mandalas or Fireworks Request Form
Size: 300 pixels
Type: (Mandala or Firework) You decide!
For firework only: Spiral / Double Spiral / Star
Is there a dragon to match? Image/link please:
Yes, I'd like to it represent Seafoam here:

43408275_350.png

The only real request I have is that the little star by his ear be incorporated somehow.

Payment type (CR or 1t PAs): 1t PAs of 5 level 6 dragons
Anything else?: I am in your hands :D
4G1L5Tv.gifuFV2wbJ.gifw8o0xW1.png
@Alastriona1 No problem! The star over his eye? I think I can... [img]https://i.imgur.com/xTZNTrz.png[/img]
@Alastriona1 No problem! The star over his eye? I think I can...

xTZNTrz.png
mM2VM9X.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17