Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Illuminarti - closed
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 57 58
@sky09 Here is your bottle! [img]https://i.imgur.com/SWENsgL.gif[/img]
@sky09

Here is your bottle!

SWENsgL.gif
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
Claiming a spot.

Want some bottles and buttons <3
Claiming a spot.

Want some bottles and buttons <3
[b]Artist[/b]: @Amehime [b]Request[/b]: Resting Imperial [b]Reference(s)[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43454448] [img]https://i.imgur.com/HD2Ao04.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment[/b]: 115 levels? [b]Other info[/b]: Please use the genes Petals/Butterfly/Glimmer (ignore the genes the dragon actually has). Can you include the accent? Also, I'd like the roses to be Tangerine-colored. Thank you! ^^
Artist: @Amehime
Request: Resting Imperial
Reference(s):
HD2Ao04.png

Payment: 115 levels?
Other info: Please use the genes Petals/Butterfly/Glimmer (ignore the genes the dragon actually has). Can you include the accent? Also, I'd like the roses to be Tangerine-colored.

Thank you! ^^
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
@Amehime my bad, she usually has rose rot equipped! I'm not sure why i took it off, aha. If you still have slots open, I'd love to grab an adopt for her, including the skin!
@Amehime my bad, she usually has rose rot equipped! I'm not sure why i took it off, aha. If you still have slots open, I'd love to grab an adopt for her, including the skin!
@Magala | It's all good it'll be 165 lvls total. I made sure to put you down just in case.

@Cerdae | Yep 115 lvls looks good to me.
@Magala | It's all good it'll be 165 lvls total. I made sure to put you down just in case.

@Cerdae | Yep 115 lvls looks good to me.
[b]Artist:[/b] @Amariel [b]Username and ID#:[/b] [b]Bottle shape:[/b] cauldron [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=sunbeam fig] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=honeycomb fragment] Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=sage shell] Floating [b]Payment Total:[/b] 50 levels!
Artist: @Amariel
Username and ID#:

Bottle shape: cauldron
Item 1: Sunbeam Fig Floating
Item 2: Honeycomb Fragment Still
Item 3: Sage Shell Floating

Payment Total: 50 levels!
GkfDmNh.png
Gosh I wish I had more free time this week so I could order one of each design xD Your bottles are so great. [b]Artist:[/b] @Amariel [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Meyoline 43039 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Pumpkin [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Lilac Time Sempervivum] Still [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Subterranean Clover] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Red Maple Leaf] Floating [b]Payment Total:[/b] 50 levels I believe. Thank you!
Gosh I wish I had more free time this week so I could order one of each design xD Your bottles are so great.

Username and ID#: Meyoline 43039
Bottle shape: Pumpkin
Item 1: Lilac Time Sempervivum Still
Item 2: Subterranean Clover Floating
Item 3: Red Maple Leaf Floating
Payment Total: 50 levels I believe. Thank you!
EGjlGzP.png
@Aehdncl
Thank you for ordering! Soooo do you want me to draw her with opal like in her scry?

@MarinaQuakenbush
I forgot to respond - sorry! Written you down. (your order was on the spreadsheet already, but I wanted to make sure you know I've taken it)
@Aehdncl
Thank you for ordering! Soooo do you want me to draw her with opal like in her scry?

@MarinaQuakenbush
I forgot to respond - sorry! Written you down. (your order was on the spreadsheet already, but I wanted to make sure you know I've taken it)
[b]Artist:[/b] @Amariel [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Amorah, 187495 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Cauldron [b]Item 1:[/b] Still [item=Cindervine] [b]Item 2:[/b] Still [item=Tarnished Chain] [b]Item 3:[/b] Floating [item=Ceremonial Scythe] [b]Payment Total:[/b] 50 levels
Username and ID#: Amorah, 187495

Bottle shape: Cauldron
Item 1: Still
Cindervine
Item 2: Still
Tarnished Chain
Item 3: Floating
Ceremonial Scythe
Payment Total: 50 levels
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Rook
here's your poem!
the windchimes still sing you their song
an invitation to sing along

a breeze picks up, and carries on
in silent lands, the only noise
(for lands like this, there are none)
is the whispering wind's voice

we still sing! enter the bells
they ring and ring and ring
and as our quiet music swells
why don't you come and sing?

at last, the flutes, the verdant reeds
pick up their part and play
you are what this story needs
so won't you come and stay?
@Rook
here's your poem!
the windchimes still sing you their song
an invitation to sing along

a breeze picks up, and carries on
in silent lands, the only noise
(for lands like this, there are none)
is the whispering wind's voice

we still sing! enter the bells
they ring and ring and ring
and as our quiet music swells
why don't you come and sing?

at last, the flutes, the verdant reeds
pick up their part and play
you are what this story needs
so won't you come and stay?
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 57 58