Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lore Snippets w/ Outfits & More!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27
@Parkakid Of course you can change anything you want. ^^ I hope this meets what you were looking for! [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#1874CD][i][b]D[/b]umah[/i][/font][/size] [color=#B22222][font=arial][b][i]— A Feast of Feelings —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Vampires get a bad rep, especially since not all of them eat blood. Dumah, for example, feeds off emotions. Far less invasive than sticking their teeth into someone. And really, blood is kind of gross. Instead, Dumah prefers the excitement and energy of crowds. While they don't hog the spotlight, they can't deny it's a lot of fun having all the attention. Loud and boisterous, it's not hard for Dumah to get eyes turning to them either. They tend to bounce from one activity to the next, always looking for the next festivity. About the only time Dumah can sit still is when they're watching someone else do something entertaining. More often than not, however, they can't resist joining in. • Dumah must touch someone in order to feed from their emotions. Considering they're typically in crowds, this isn't difficult to do. The connection ends after a couple of hours. • They can feed from any sort of emotion so long as it's outwardly expressed. • They have no power to manipulate another's feelings, outside of their exuberant personality that is. • Very much the extrovert, Dumah gets drained easily when they're alone. • Blood makes them queasy, even their own. • Dumah's scales are extremely tough. Weapons often simply glance off them. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/25415.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/b41f3be745a0865f3f546c5f027a5638/tumblr_pei2udkMct1w4t8qho3_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Dumah Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Reveler Chaotic Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Irresponsible • Genial • Wild • [/size][/color] [item=glass knife] [item=Scarlet Yuccaweave] [item=Longhorn Scritcher] [/columns] [center][outfit=588643][/center] [code][columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#1874CD][i][b]D[/b]umah[/i][/font][/size] [color=#B22222][font=arial][b][i]— A Feast of Feelings —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Vampires get a bad rep, especially since not all of them eat blood. Dumah, for example, feeds off emotions. Far less invasive than sticking their teeth into someone. And really, blood is kind of gross. Instead, Dumah prefers the excitement and energy of crowds. While they don't hog the spotlight, they can't deny it's a lot of fun having all the attention. Loud and boisterous, it's not hard for Dumah to get eyes turning to them either. They tend to bounce from one activity to the next, always looking for the next festivity. About the only time Dumah can sit still is when they're watching someone else do something entertaining. More often than not, however, they can't resist joining in. • Dumah must touch someone in order to feed from their emotions. Considering they're typically in crowds, this isn't difficult to do. The connection ends after a couple of hours. • They can feed from any sort of emotion so long as it's outwardly expressed. • They have no power to manipulate another's feelings, outside of their exuberant personality that is. • Very much the extrovert, Dumah gets drained easily when they're alone. • Blood makes them queasy, even their own. • Dumah's scales are extremely tough. Weapons often simply glance off them. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/25415.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/b41f3be745a0865f3f546c5f027a5638/tumblr_pei2udkMct1w4t8qho3_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Dumah Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Reveler Chaotic Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Irresponsible • Genial • Wild • [/size][/color] [item=glass knife] [item=Scarlet Yuccaweave] [item=Longhorn Scritcher] [/columns] [center][outfit=588643][/center][/code]
@Parkakid
Of course you can change anything you want. ^^ I hope this meets what you were looking for!
Dumah
— A Feast of Feelings —

Vampires get a bad rep, especially since not all of them eat blood. Dumah, for example, feeds off emotions. Far less invasive than sticking their teeth into someone. And really, blood is kind of gross. Instead, Dumah prefers the excitement and energy of crowds. While they don't hog the spotlight, they can't deny it's a lot of fun having all the attention. Loud and boisterous, it's not hard for Dumah to get eyes turning to them either. They tend to bounce from one activity to the next, always looking for the next festivity. About the only time Dumah can sit still is when they're watching someone else do something entertaining. More often than not, however, they can't resist joining in.

• Dumah must touch someone in order to feed from their emotions. Considering they're typically in crowds, this isn't difficult to do. The connection ends after a couple of hours.
• They can feed from any sort of emotion so long as it's outwardly expressed.
• They have no power to manipulate another's feelings, outside of their exuberant personality that is.
• Very much the extrovert, Dumah gets drained easily when they're alone.
• Blood makes them queasy, even their own.
• Dumah's scales are extremely tough. Weapons often simply glance off them.

25415.png
tumblr_pei2udkMct1w4t8qho3_r1_400.png

- Attributes -
x
Name
Adult
Occupation
Alignment
Reveler
Chaotic Good
• Irresponsible • Genial • Wild •

Glass Knife Scarlet Yuccaweave Longhorn Scritcher
Vampire
Code:
[columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#1874CD][i][b]D[/b]umah[/i][/font][/size] [color=#B22222][font=arial][b][i]— A Feast of Feelings —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Vampires get a bad rep, especially since not all of them eat blood. Dumah, for example, feeds off emotions. Far less invasive than sticking their teeth into someone. And really, blood is kind of gross. Instead, Dumah prefers the excitement and energy of crowds. While they don't hog the spotlight, they can't deny it's a lot of fun having all the attention. Loud and boisterous, it's not hard for Dumah to get eyes turning to them either. They tend to bounce from one activity to the next, always looking for the next festivity. About the only time Dumah can sit still is when they're watching someone else do something entertaining. More often than not, however, they can't resist joining in. • Dumah must touch someone in order to feed from their emotions. Considering they're typically in crowds, this isn't difficult to do. The connection ends after a couple of hours. • They can feed from any sort of emotion so long as it's outwardly expressed. • They have no power to manipulate another's feelings, outside of their exuberant personality that is. • Very much the extrovert, Dumah gets drained easily when they're alone. • Blood makes them queasy, even their own. • Dumah's scales are extremely tough. Weapons often simply glance off them. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/25415.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/b41f3be745a0865f3f546c5f027a5638/tumblr_pei2udkMct1w4t8qho3_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Dumah Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Reveler Chaotic Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Irresponsible • Genial • Wild • [/size][/color] [item=glass knife] [item=Scarlet Yuccaweave] [item=Longhorn Scritcher] [/columns] [center][outfit=588643][/center]
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@Helsing I'll get started on REP if you'd like to send over the 15kt/15g. It won't be any extra if I think of a different name for her. ^^
@Helsing I'll get started on REP if you'd like to send over the 15kt/15g. It won't be any extra if I think of a different name for her. ^^
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@artemiswanderer
Ahhh, this is amazing!! Thank you so much; I really love how you did this! I'll definitely be sure to come back here for another order sometime, I love your work!!
@artemiswanderer
Ahhh, this is amazing!! Thank you so much; I really love how you did this! I'll definitely be sure to come back here for another order sometime, I love your work!!
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
@Helsing I started off with one idea for her then went in a completely different direction ahah. Obviously if you don't like the name, you're free to change it. ^^ [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#EE3B3B][i][b]A[/b]shtial[/i][/font][/size] [color=#CD3700][font=arial][b][i]— Even Fire Has Something to Say —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Ever since she was young, Ashtial has heard flames talking, crackling to one another. As she grew, she learned how to talk back. Slowly, fires began to listen to her, to obey her. She could command them to do what she wanted. But it was always tricky business; fire liked to burn and if she wasn't careful, it would consume all it could. She had to be cautious and firm in what she wanted. Eventually Ashtial took to traveling. She used her ability to help and sometimes amuse others. She wasn't interested in doing performances or joining a show however. Little tricks here and there, those were okay. Ashtial preferred to help with controlled burns, or coaxing up flames for cold nights, even subduing wildfires if it was needed. • Some believe Ashtial is really a fire mage. She vehemently denies this, but it's hard to convince others that the fire is talking when they can't hear it themselves. • From long times spent looking deeply into hot flames, walking through fires with thick smoke, she is near blind at this point. She basically can only see particularly hot fire or other strong sources of light. • Ashtial isn't immune to getting burned. She has been burned quite a lot from times the flames didn't want to listen to her, or got out of hand. • Thanks to dealing with finicky fires, she is a great negotiator and barterer. • She has very little tolerance for cold nowadays. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/20819.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/9b454e2059dd7c891beefcdcbce5177f/tumblr_pgq2v34bE11w4t8qho1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Ashtial Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Fire Charmer Lawful Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Collected • Thoughtful • Inflexible • [/size][/color] [item=Antique Oil Lamp] [item=Firestarter] [item=molten crucible] [/columns] [center][outfit=589080][/center] [code][columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#EE3B3B][i][b]A[/b]shtial[/i][/font][/size] [color=#CD3700][font=arial][b][i]— Even Fire Has Something to Say —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Ever since she was young, Ashtial has heard flames talking, crackling to one another. As she grew, she learned how to talk back. Slowly, fires began to listen to her, to obey her. She could command them to do what she wanted. But it was always tricky business; fire liked to burn and if she wasn't careful, it would consume all it could. She had to be cautious and firm in what she wanted. Eventually Ashtial took to traveling. She used her ability to help and sometimes amuse others. She wasn't interested in doing performances or joining a show however. Little tricks here and there, those were okay. Ashtial preferred to help with controlled burns, or coaxing up flames for cold nights, even subduing wildfires if it was needed. • Some believe Ashtial is really a fire mage. She vehemently denies this, but it's hard to convince others that the fire is talking when they can't hear it themselves. • From long times spent looking deeply into hot flames, walking through fires with thick smoke, she is near blind at this point. She basically can only see particularly hot fire or other strong sources of light. • Ashtial isn't immune to getting burned. She has been burned quite a lot from times the flames didn't want to listen to her, or got out of hand. • Thanks to dealing with finicky fires, she is a great negotiator and barterer. • She has very little tolerance for cold nowadays. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/20819.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/9b454e2059dd7c891beefcdcbce5177f/tumblr_pgq2v34bE11w4t8qho1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Ashtial Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Fire Charmer Lawful Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Collected • Thoughtful • Inflexible • [/size][/color] [item=Antique Oil Lamp] [item=Firestarter] [item=molten crucible] [/columns] [center][outfit=589080][/center][/code]
@Helsing
I started off with one idea for her then went in a completely different direction ahah. Obviously if you don't like the name, you're free to change it. ^^
Ashtial
— Even Fire Has Something to Say —

Ever since she was young, Ashtial has heard flames talking, crackling to one another. As she grew, she learned how to talk back. Slowly, fires began to listen to her, to obey her. She could command them to do what she wanted. But it was always tricky business; fire liked to burn and if she wasn't careful, it would consume all it could. She had to be cautious and firm in what she wanted. Eventually Ashtial took to traveling. She used her ability to help and sometimes amuse others. She wasn't interested in doing performances or joining a show however. Little tricks here and there, those were okay. Ashtial preferred to help with controlled burns, or coaxing up flames for cold nights, even subduing wildfires if it was needed.

• Some believe Ashtial is really a fire mage. She vehemently denies this, but it's hard to convince others that the fire is talking when they can't hear it themselves.
• From long times spent looking deeply into hot flames, walking through fires with thick smoke, she is near blind at this point. She basically can only see particularly hot fire or other strong sources of light.
• Ashtial isn't immune to getting burned. She has been burned quite a lot from times the flames didn't want to listen to her, or got out of hand.
• Thanks to dealing with finicky fires, she is a great negotiator and barterer.
• She has very little tolerance for cold nowadays.

20819.png
tumblr_pgq2v34bE11w4t8qho1_400.png

- Attributes -
x
Name
Adult
Occupation
Alignment
Fire Charmer
Lawful Good
• Collected • Thoughtful • Inflexible •

Antique Oil Lamp Firestarter Molten Crucible
REP
Code:
[columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#EE3B3B][i][b]A[/b]shtial[/i][/font][/size] [color=#CD3700][font=arial][b][i]— Even Fire Has Something to Say —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Ever since she was young, Ashtial has heard flames talking, crackling to one another. As she grew, she learned how to talk back. Slowly, fires began to listen to her, to obey her. She could command them to do what she wanted. But it was always tricky business; fire liked to burn and if she wasn't careful, it would consume all it could. She had to be cautious and firm in what she wanted. Eventually Ashtial took to traveling. She used her ability to help and sometimes amuse others. She wasn't interested in doing performances or joining a show however. Little tricks here and there, those were okay. Ashtial preferred to help with controlled burns, or coaxing up flames for cold nights, even subduing wildfires if it was needed. • Some believe Ashtial is really a fire mage. She vehemently denies this, but it's hard to convince others that the fire is talking when they can't hear it themselves. • From long times spent looking deeply into hot flames, walking through fires with thick smoke, she is near blind at this point. She basically can only see particularly hot fire or other strong sources of light. • Ashtial isn't immune to getting burned. She has been burned quite a lot from times the flames didn't want to listen to her, or got out of hand. • Thanks to dealing with finicky fires, she is a great negotiator and barterer. • She has very little tolerance for cold nowadays. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/20819.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/9b454e2059dd7c891beefcdcbce5177f/tumblr_pgq2v34bE11w4t8qho1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Ashtial Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Fire Charmer Lawful Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Collected • Thoughtful • Inflexible • [/size][/color] [item=Antique Oil Lamp] [item=Firestarter] [item=molten crucible] [/columns] [center][outfit=589080][/center]
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@Parkakid adjhasdhjk thank you!!!! Would you like me to put you on the pinglist?
@Parkakid adjhasdhjk thank you!!!! Would you like me to put you on the pinglist?
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
ooh again, it's great! I love her name, totally gonna use it, thank you so much :D I really enjoy your ideas/writing Don't mind me placing another order, if you don't want to any more of my dragons just let me know. but I saw you had some more slots open so.. xD Dragon Picture/Link: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29360432] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293605/29360432_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name & ID: Ujoo #29360432 Theme: eeh not sure, he looks like a fancy dude to me tho. also my dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=13098&tab=dragon&did=7506160]Veronica[/url] has a crush on him so don't know if you can do anything with that. I'm not even sure if he would like her lol. Feel free to do what you feel like =3= Number of apparel slots: all Any items to avoid: ks/y1 fest Any items or skins/accents to include: I actually really like what he is wearing now so you don't really have to do an outfit for him, unless you have some ideas for other apparel that might fit with what he is already wearing? Service: all-in-one (no problem if you don't do anything with the outfit, I will just pay full price anyway)
ooh again, it's great! I love her name, totally gonna use it, thank you so much :D I really enjoy your ideas/writing

Don't mind me placing another order, if you don't want to any more of my dragons just let me know. but I saw you had some more slots open so.. xD

Dragon Picture/Link:

29360432_350.png

Dragon Name & ID: Ujoo #29360432

Theme: eeh not sure, he looks like a fancy dude to me tho. also my dragon Veronica has a crush on him so don't know if you can do anything with that. I'm not even sure if he would like her lol. Feel free to do what you feel like =3=

Number of apparel slots: all

Any items to avoid: ks/y1 fest

Any items or skins/accents to include: I actually really like what he is wearing now so you don't really have to do an outfit for him, unless you have some ideas for other apparel that might fit with what he is already wearing?

Service: all-in-one (no problem if you don't do anything with the outfit, I will just pay full price anyway)
CXuWKHk.png
@artemiswanderer
Yes, I'd love to be on the pinglist! Thanks so much!
@artemiswanderer
Yes, I'd love to be on the pinglist! Thanks so much!
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
@Mardidog Thanks for your patience! Peps was real cute to work on. ^^ [columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#3B6AA0][i][b]P[/b]eps[/i][/font][/size] [color=#87421F][font=arial][b][i]— Caring For the Big and Small —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Peps has taken on the rather daunting task of caring for all of the animals in the clan. From dawn to dusk (and even into the night) she rushes around, keeping the animals fed, happy and healthy. Luckily, she is quite the energetic individual. And, as Peps like to say, it's not really work when it's something you love. Maybe a generic platitude, but she truly believes in it. Peps has a big heart and can't resist helping any animal in need. Part of the reason why the clan has so many animals is because Peps is constantly bringing in more. However, since she very rarely asks for help from others, it's tolerated. • Peps has a decent knowledge of healing from patching up injured animals. In a pinch, she can lend a hand to an injured clanmate. • She is excellent at mimicry. Peps can imitate just about any noise. She uses this to her advantage, helping calm down her charges, and sometimes to play jokes. Was that the roar of a rampaging manticore? Nope, it was Peps. • Peps almost always has multiple animals on her. Her most constant companion is her hookbeak, who is, unfortunately, learning quite a variety of sounds from Peps. • While she won't turn away any creature, she has to work up her nerve to deal with lizards. They creep her out (though she loves snakes). • Peps would like to start her own zoo in the clan, but she hasn't been able to do so yet. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/11679.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/c902dfcd64563e96ba5993b4f19fb55d/tumblr_pgq2v34bE11w4t8qho2_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Peps Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Beast Keeper Neutral Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Lively • Generous • Harried • [/size][/color] [item=Zalis Weaving] [item=pohip planter] [item=Rippleconch] [/columns] [center][outfit=589316][/center] [code][columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#3B6AA0][i][b]P[/b]eps[/i][/font][/size] [color=#87421F][font=arial][b][i]— Caring For the Big and Small —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Peps has taken on the rather daunting task of caring for all of the animals in the clan. From dawn to dusk (and even into the night) she rushes around, keeping the animals fed, happy and healthy. Luckily, she is quite the energetic individual. And, as Peps like to say, it's not really work when it's something you love. Maybe a generic platitude, but she truly believes in it. Peps has a big heart and can't resist helping any animal in need. Part of the reason why the clan has so many animals is because Peps is constantly bringing in more. However, since she very rarely asks for help from others, it's tolerated. • Peps has a decent knowledge of healing from patching up injured animals. In a pinch, she can lend a hand to an injured clanmate. • She is excellent at mimicry. Peps can imitate just about any noise. She uses this to her advantage, helping calm down her charges, and sometimes to play jokes. Was that the roar of a rampaging manticore? Nope, it was Peps. • Peps almost always has multiple animals on her. Her most constant companion is her hookbeak, who is, unfortunately, learning quite a variety of sounds from Peps. • While she won't turn away any creature, she has to work up her nerve to deal with lizards. They creep her out (though she loves snakes). • Peps would like to start her own zoo in the clan, but she hasn't been able to do so yet. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/11679.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/c902dfcd64563e96ba5993b4f19fb55d/tumblr_pgq2v34bE11w4t8qho2_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Peps Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Beast Keeper Neutral Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Lively • Generous • Harried • [/size][/color] [item=Zalis Weaving] [item=pohip planter] [item=Rippleconch] [/columns] [center][outfit=589316][/center][/code]
@Mardidog
Thanks for your patience! Peps was real cute to work on. ^^
Peps
— Caring For the Big and Small —

Peps has taken on the rather daunting task of caring for all of the animals in the clan. From dawn to dusk (and even into the night) she rushes around, keeping the animals fed, happy and healthy. Luckily, she is quite the energetic individual. And, as Peps like to say, it's not really work when it's something you love. Maybe a generic platitude, but she truly believes in it. Peps has a big heart and can't resist helping any animal in need. Part of the reason why the clan has so many animals is because Peps is constantly bringing in more. However, since she very rarely asks for help from others, it's tolerated.

• Peps has a decent knowledge of healing from patching up injured animals. In a pinch, she can lend a hand to an injured clanmate.
• She is excellent at mimicry. Peps can imitate just about any noise. She uses this to her advantage, helping calm down her charges, and sometimes to play jokes. Was that the roar of a rampaging manticore? Nope, it was Peps.
• Peps almost always has multiple animals on her. Her most constant companion is her hookbeak, who is, unfortunately, learning quite a variety of sounds from Peps.
• While she won't turn away any creature, she has to work up her nerve to deal with lizards. They creep her out (though she loves snakes).
• Peps would like to start her own zoo in the clan, but she hasn't been able to do so yet.

11679.png
tumblr_pgq2v34bE11w4t8qho2_r1_400.png

- Attributes -
x
Name
Adult
Occupation
Alignment
Beast Keeper
Neutral Good
• Lively • Generous • Harried •

Zalis Weaving Pohip Planter Rippleconch
Peps

Code:
[columns] [columns][center][size=7][font=Palatino Linotype][color=#3B6AA0][i][b]P[/b]eps[/i][/font][/size] [color=#87421F][font=arial][b][i]— Caring For the Big and Small —[/i][/center] ----- [color=#000000][font=arial]Peps has taken on the rather daunting task of caring for all of the animals in the clan. From dawn to dusk (and even into the night) she rushes around, keeping the animals fed, happy and healthy. Luckily, she is quite the energetic individual. And, as Peps like to say, it's not really work when it's something you love. Maybe a generic platitude, but she truly believes in it. Peps has a big heart and can't resist helping any animal in need. Part of the reason why the clan has so many animals is because Peps is constantly bringing in more. However, since she very rarely asks for help from others, it's tolerated. • Peps has a decent knowledge of healing from patching up injured animals. In a pinch, she can lend a hand to an injured clanmate. • She is excellent at mimicry. Peps can imitate just about any noise. She uses this to her advantage, helping calm down her charges, and sometimes to play jokes. Was that the roar of a rampaging manticore? Nope, it was Peps. • Peps almost always has multiple animals on her. Her most constant companion is her hookbeak, who is, unfortunately, learning quite a variety of sounds from Peps. • While she won't turn away any creature, she has to work up her nerve to deal with lizards. They creep her out (though she loves snakes). • Peps would like to start her own zoo in the clan, but she hasn't been able to do so yet. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/11679.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/c902dfcd64563e96ba5993b4f19fb55d/tumblr_pgq2v34bE11w4t8qho2_r1_400.png[/img] [center] ----- [center][color=#000000][font=arial]- Attributes -[/center] [columns][color=transparent]x [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Name Age [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Peps Adult [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][b]Occupation Alignment [nextcol][color=#000000][font=arial][i]Beast Keeper Neutral Good [/columns] [color=#000000][size=2]• Lively • Generous • Harried • [/size][/color] [item=Zalis Weaving] [item=pohip planter] [item=Rippleconch] [/columns] [center][outfit=589316][/center]
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@Helsing

Don't mind taking another order at all! I'm so glad you like my work. =D It might take me a couple days to get to Ujoo though; life has gotten pretty busy. If you don't mind waiting a bit, I'll let you know when I'm starting!
@Helsing

Don't mind taking another order at all! I'm so glad you like my work. =D It might take me a couple days to get to Ujoo though; life has gotten pretty busy. If you don't mind waiting a bit, I'll let you know when I'm starting!
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
That's totally fine, thank you!
That's totally fine, thank you!
CXuWKHk.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27