Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]Wind Foddart Orders in Progress!
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 63 64
@Uyi You got it!! Send over levels when you're ready~
@Uyi You got it!! Send over levels when you're ready~
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@katbutts
ohmgyod I hadn't noticed at all that I had pinged in the wrong place :_ aaaaa
how much would it be 2 characters together, still 50 lvls or?
@katbutts
ohmgyod I hadn't noticed at all that I had pinged in the wrong place :_ aaaaa
how much would it be 2 characters together, still 50 lvls or?
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi it's alright, haha!! i guess it'd be closer to 75 levels since there's two characters, but i'm not charging 50/chara, ya know?
@Hikumi it's alright, haha!! i guess it'd be closer to 75 levels since there's two characters, but i'm not charging 50/chara, ya know?
@katbutts
I'm just a little ashamed I mixed threads like that, I guess I was going too fast haha (I'm actually gonna delete the post on there if that's fine)

I'd like to order two then! I exalted my very last dragons and I have just enough aa

Username: Hikumi
Player ID Number: 158855
Link to Dragon/Character: her and her - theres both written info and refs there!
Price: 75 lvl
Other Information: you can draw them all cute, they are girlfriends and feel free to play with Abby being a little shy, Kira being the cheerful and energetic girl she is or like, Kira cheering up Abby, I don't know, just something cute :)

Link to Dragon/Character: him and him - again theres info and refs, use the first pic of each of them for clothes and hair ref (you can play with Sky's hairstyle though, like he changes it often)
Other Information: they are also a couple married and I'm always in for soft and cute stuff too, they hug a lot (because physical contact comforts Sky a lot) and I have a short trivia list on the bottom of each of their pages which I suggest reading :o
@katbutts
I'm just a little ashamed I mixed threads like that, I guess I was going too fast haha (I'm actually gonna delete the post on there if that's fine)

I'd like to order two then! I exalted my very last dragons and I have just enough aa

Link to Dragon/Character: her and her - theres both written info and refs there!
Other Information: you can draw them all cute, they are girlfriends and feel free to play with Abby being a little shy, Kira being the cheerful and energetic girl she is or like, Kira cheering up Abby, I don't know, just something cute :)

Link to Dragon/Character: him and him - again theres info and refs, use the first pic of each of them for clothes and hair ref (you can play with Sky's hairstyle though, like he changes it often)
Other Information: they are also a couple married and I'm always in for soft and cute stuff too, they hug a lot (because physical contact comforts Sky a lot) and I have a short trivia list on the bottom of each of their pages which I suggest reading :o
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@ColoradoBlues [size=4][b]Spiral Sticker[/b][/size] [b]Username:[/b] Todazul [b]Flight symbol:[/b] Wind [b]Outer line color:[/b] Black [b]Dragon:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=81&bodygene=15&breed=7&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=79&tertgene=20&winggene=16&wings=81&auth=72e206bd08189e73e284db427a72e02351c1a839&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Price:[/b] 25 levels [b]Other Information:[/b] I may take some time to send you the dragons, since I'm so easily distracted orz
@ColoradoBlues
Spiral Sticker
Username: Todazul
Flight symbol: Wind
Outer line color: Black
Dragon: dragon?age=1&body=81&bodygene=15&breed=7&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=79&tertgene=20&winggene=16&wings=81&auth=72e206bd08189e73e284db427a72e02351c1a839&dummyext=prev.png
Price: 25 levels
Other Information: I may take some time to send you the dragons, since I'm so easily distracted orz
wind.gif
he • they
fr+16
pt-br • en

tumblr_oswd8ljZCm1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtumblr_oswd8ljZCm1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
awawawawawawawawawawawawa ROyFQqy.png
@Todazul You got it! Send levels whenever you can!
@Todazul You got it! Send levels whenever you can!
@PunchingSolas Hey just a heads up i'm not sure if they were counted but i sent in 53 levels for @Kainbunny earlier and they aren't listed on the sheet? I just wanted you to know that i did send them in though.
@PunchingSolas Hey just a heads up i'm not sure if they were counted but i sent in 53 levels for @Kainbunny earlier and they aren't listed on the sheet? I just wanted you to know that i did send them in though.
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
@ColoradoBlues [size=4][b]Spiral Sticker[/b][/size] [b]Username:[/b] MamaCapricorn [b]Flight symbol:[/b] Wind [b]Outer line color:[/b] Gold [b]Dragon:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=15&bodygene=9&breed=7&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=42&tertgene=22&winggene=10&wings=31&auth=c0ddb59a936c45c30278ecf804ef1fc0f81c4b28&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Price:[/b] 25 levels [b]Other Information:[/b] Have fun! [size=4][b]Corgi Sticker[/b][/size] [b]Username:[/b] MamaCapricorn [b]Dragon/OC/Dog:[/b] [img]https://t00.deviantart.net/60dtOPD15dkGZ_V9dEc7SHr_Ejs=/fit-in/150x150/filters:no_upscale():origin()/pre00/0955/th/pre/f/2018/215/6/c/elara__moon_witch_by_mamacapricorn-dcj4r6f.png[/img] [b]Flower Colors:[/b] The lavender colors and White [b]Price:[/b] 25 levels [b]Other Information:[/b] I would like the stars and contellations to be present on the corgi, Please. Thanks!
@ColoradoBlues
Spiral Sticker
Username: MamaCapricorn
Flight symbol: Wind
Outer line color: Gold
Dragon: dragon?age=1&body=15&bodygene=9&breed=7&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=42&tertgene=22&winggene=10&wings=31&auth=c0ddb59a936c45c30278ecf804ef1fc0f81c4b28&dummyext=prev.png
Other Information: Have fun!

Corgi Sticker
Username: MamaCapricorn
Dragon/OC/Dog: elara__moon_witch_by_mamacapricorn-dcj4r6f.png
Flower Colors: The lavender colors and White
Other Information: I would like the stars and contellations to be present on the corgi, Please. Thanks!
@MamaCapricorn
Looks good! Send over levels asap!
@MamaCapricorn
Looks good! Send over levels asap!
@Evet It’s ok, thank you for letting me know!

@SirArchimedes You can make an order at my regular shop for only the apparel and accent add on price when sponsoring add ons is available. I do not discount my regular prices.

@Hikumi Noted, thank you for ordering :)!
@Evet It’s ok, thank you for letting me know!

@SirArchimedes You can make an order at my regular shop for only the apparel and accent add on price when sponsoring add ons is available. I do not discount my regular prices.

@Hikumi Noted, thank you for ordering :)!
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 63 64