Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]Wind Foddart Orders in Progress!
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 63 64
@ColoradoBlues
Corgi Sticker
Username:Renaiwom
Dragon/OC/Dog: Soft gold with the standard Corgi blaze?
Flower Colors: Royal blue (Ultramarine Basic for FR color) and uh... white for an accent?
Price: 25 levels; will send posthaste.
Other Information: Nah, that's fine.
@ColoradoBlues
Corgi Sticker
Username:Renaiwom
Dragon/OC/Dog: Soft gold with the standard Corgi blaze?
Flower Colors: Royal blue (Ultramarine Basic for FR color) and uh... white for an accent?
Price: 25 levels; will send posthaste.
Other Information: Nah, that's fine.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

You got it! Send levels over as soon as you can!
@Renaiwom
You got it! Send levels over as soon as you can!
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@BrightHeaven
You got it! Send levels when you're ready!
@BrightHeaven
You got it! Send levels when you're ready!
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@Hikumi

Username: RealNerevar
Player ID Number: 396896
Link to Dragon/s: unnamed galena ellis plum
Style/type: digital blobs
How many blobs? 4
Price: 60
Other Information: hope its not too late to get an order in?^^'
@Hikumi

Username: RealNerevar
Player ID Number: 396896
Link to Dragon/s: unnamed galena ellis plum
Style/type: digital blobs
How many blobs? 4
Price: 60
Other Information: hope its not too late to get an order in?^^'
@RealNerevar
You can still get it! send the levels and I will note you down :)
@RealNerevar
You can still get it! send the levels and I will note you down :)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@PunchingSolas Quick question- I have a bunch of levels i'd like to send in for Kainbunny but it seems like none of the acceptors are online right now. Who should i send to then? I mean i can wait, i just wanted to ask in case i do need to get them out fast.
@PunchingSolas Quick question- I have a bunch of levels i'd like to send in for Kainbunny but it seems like none of the acceptors are online right now. Who should i send to then? I mean i can wait, i just wanted to ask in case i do need to get them out fast.
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
Sending the orderss

@BillyRuffian
Username: hikumi
Player ID Number: 158855
Link to Dragon/Character: https://toyhou.se/1760125.skylar OR https://toyhou.se/2478138.tesh - actually if I can order one for each Id love that (I have enough levels after I level a few dragons)
Personality info (optional): the first one is calm polite elegant caring and kinda formal, the second is a bit more carefree, easy going, protective and loving
Coloured or monochrome: colored bust please
Other Information: if you pick the first one, he has subtle burn like scars on the outter side of his eyes and his hair is kinda feather-y while the second has some scars that are important. let me know who you pick and I will send an extra ref! (or if I can order both then good!)

@KKorven
Username: Hikumi
Link to Dragon/Character: https://toyhou.se/2478138.tesh
Type of Slot: B/W human bust
Other Information: He's a carefree and easy going guy - for any clothes that may be visible and the hairstyle use the first ref as guide (the fullbody with the high ponytail) - his scars are very important, as detail

Thanks both! if theres any question let me know!
Sending the orderss

@BillyRuffian
Username: hikumi
Player ID Number: 158855
Link to Dragon/Character: https://toyhou.se/1760125.skylar OR https://toyhou.se/2478138.tesh - actually if I can order one for each Id love that (I have enough levels after I level a few dragons)
Personality info (optional): the first one is calm polite elegant caring and kinda formal, the second is a bit more carefree, easy going, protective and loving
Coloured or monochrome: colored bust please
Other Information: if you pick the first one, he has subtle burn like scars on the outter side of his eyes and his hair is kinda feather-y while the second has some scars that are important. let me know who you pick and I will send an extra ref! (or if I can order both then good!)

@KKorven
Username: Hikumi
Link to Dragon/Character: https://toyhou.se/2478138.tesh
Type of Slot: B/W human bust
Other Information: He's a carefree and easy going guy - for any clothes that may be visible and the hairstyle use the first ref as guide (the fullbody with the high ponytail) - his scars are very important, as detail

Thanks both! if theres any question let me know!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@xairathan

Yes please, full context would be very helpful for me! Please take your time with it, and no worries about the reply. Hope you're doing well and have a wonderful weekend!
@xairathan

Yes please, full context would be very helpful for me! Please take your time with it, and no worries about the reply. Hope you're doing well and have a wonderful weekend!
XQg5j7o.png
@Kunikida
I think I didn't got your levels (300) towards your order and I will be going sleep soon so if you are still interested in the order, please send the dragons to an acceptor (if it's past 3 pm, if it's before 3 pm I'm still here) and ask them to exalt and all for me since I won't be online before rollover most likely.
If you couldn't get them or aren't interested anymore no worries, just wanted to make sure!
@Kunikida
I think I didn't got your levels (300) towards your order and I will be going sleep soon so if you are still interested in the order, please send the dragons to an acceptor (if it's past 3 pm, if it's before 3 pm I'm still here) and ask them to exalt and all for me since I won't be online before rollover most likely.
If you couldn't get them or aren't interested anymore no worries, just wanted to make sure!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@ColoradoBlues

Corgi Sticker

Username: Uyi

Dragon/OC/Dog: Dragon 1 | Dragon 2

Flower Colors: For dragon 1 hot pink with a gradient of robin blue if possible. If not then just robin blue, with the necklace being both that and hot pink.

For dragon 2 I'd like the head flower to be a strong red, and for the necklace to be a mixture of peridot green, light blue, and rose pink.

Price: 50 levels

Other Information: For dragon 1, could you give him sparkly yellow eyes like that in my profile? If not then that's fine~

As for dragon 2, it'd be nice if you could give him glowing red eyes like he does.
@ColoradoBlues

Corgi Sticker

Username: Uyi

Dragon/OC/Dog: Dragon 1 | Dragon 2

Flower Colors: For dragon 1 hot pink with a gradient of robin blue if possible. If not then just robin blue, with the necklace being both that and hot pink.

For dragon 2 I'd like the head flower to be a strong red, and for the necklace to be a mixture of peridot green, light blue, and rose pink.

Price: 50 levels

Other Information: For dragon 1, could you give him sparkly yellow eyes like that in my profile? If not then that's fine~

As for dragon 2, it'd be nice if you could give him glowing red eyes like he does.
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 63 64