Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]Wind Foddart Orders in Progress!
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 64
@ColoradoBlues I just sent you the last of the levels
@ColoradoBlues I just sent you the last of the levels
@Hikumi

Username: Todazul
Player ID Number: 316489
Link to Dragon/s: Phytus | Lycaon
Style/type: digital blobs
How many blobs? 2
Price: (total price) 30
Other Information: I hope there's still slot open and everything's ok! :0
Feel free to ignore Phytus' bag and/or bracelet.
If Lycaon's apparel are too complex (i'm pretty sure it's lmao) let me know and I'm going to train another dragon ASAP or feel free to ignore it
i forgot the @ aa
@Hikumi

Username: Todazul
Player ID Number: 316489
Link to Dragon/s: Phytus | Lycaon
Style/type: digital blobs
How many blobs? 2
Price: (total price) 30
Other Information: I hope there's still slot open and everything's ok! :0
Feel free to ignore Phytus' bag and/or bracelet.
If Lycaon's apparel are too complex (i'm pretty sure it's lmao) let me know and I'm going to train another dragon ASAP or feel free to ignore it
i forgot the @ aa
wind.gif
he • they
fr+16
pt-br • en

tumblr_oswd8ljZCm1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtumblr_oswd8ljZCm1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
awawawawawawawawawawawawa ROyFQqy.png
@bfkitsune Sending the last 50 levels for my slot with Kainbunny, order 6!
@bfkitsune Sending the last 50 levels for my slot with Kainbunny, order 6!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya Thank you! <3
@crateshya Thank you! <3
EDxOo1O.png
@bfkitsune Sending in the last 60 levels for my slot with Kainbunny, order number 4! Also if you could do me a solid, put me down as having sent in an additional 60 levels? I sent them in earlier this afternoon with Punchingsolas but it looks as though they never entered them. I can get you the cr receipts if needed but i just wanted to cover my bases and let you know that they were in fact sent.

Edit- i mathed wrong, i'll still have more to send to you, but i did send in some earlier, that still stands lol.
@bfkitsune Sending in the last 60 levels for my slot with Kainbunny, order number 4! Also if you could do me a solid, put me down as having sent in an additional 60 levels? I sent them in earlier this afternoon with Punchingsolas but it looks as though they never entered them. I can get you the cr receipts if needed but i just wanted to cover my bases and let you know that they were in fact sent.

Edit- i mathed wrong, i'll still have more to send to you, but i did send in some earlier, that still stands lol.
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
@Plushstiel Thank you!! And sure! Punchingsolas has been busy today and I think had to leave abruptly earlier, so that might be why what you sent earlier hasn't been added yet o: I can add them though!
@Plushstiel Thank you!! And sure! Punchingsolas has been busy today and I think had to leave abruptly earlier, so that might be why what you sent earlier hasn't been added yet o: I can add them though!
EDxOo1O.png
@bfkitsune Ahhh okay, yeah thanks that would help take a load off my mind! =)
@bfkitsune Ahhh okay, yeah thanks that would help take a load off my mind! =)
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
@Plushstiel I've added them! I've also sent PunchingSolas a pm to let them know too :3 Thanks for supporting wind!!
@Plushstiel I've added them! I've also sent PunchingSolas a pm to let them know too :3 Thanks for supporting wind!!
EDxOo1O.png
@ColoradoBlues I'd like to order a couple Corgi Adopts! I'll send levels when I get confirmation? Thank you so much <3 these are so cute [size=4][b]Corgi Sticker[/b][/size] [b]Username:[/b] EverAthena [b]Dragon/OC/Dog:[/b] Neria [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=35613691&skin=22939&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Flower Colors:[/b] White and Light Blue, please! [b]Price:[/b] 25 levels [b]Other Information:[/b] ------ [size=4][b]Corgi Sticker[/b][/size] [b]Username:[/b] EverAthena [b]Dragon/OC/Dog:[/b] Yinna [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=36482085&skin=25609&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Flower Colors:[/b] White, Grey, and/or Light Teal-Blue! [b]Price:[/b] 25 levels [b]Other Information:[/b] --------
@ColoradoBlues I'd like to order a couple Corgi Adopts! I'll send levels when I get confirmation? Thank you so much <3 these are so cute

Corgi Sticker
Username: EverAthena
Dragon/OC/Dog: Neria
dragon?did=35613691&skin=22939&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
Flower Colors: White and Light Blue, please!
Price: 25 levels
Other Information:

Corgi Sticker
Username: EverAthena
Dragon/OC/Dog: Yinna
dragon?did=36482085&skin=25609&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
Flower Colors: White, Grey, and/or Light Teal-Blue!
Price: 25 levels
Other Information:
+ 197.png +
Vera
»-=+=-»

FR Time +1
+ 187.png +++++

» previously Athena »
» she/her »
» canada +1 fr »
@bfkitsune

Sending 150 levels for my order from laticat, order 2!
@bfkitsune

Sending 150 levels for my order from laticat, order 2!
Artemis | She/her | FR+1
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 64