Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]Wind Foddart Orders in Progress!
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
@Gurrero
:O It's gorgeous! I love every single comm you've done for me <3 And absolutely! I'm a bit lazy, so I tend to forget to throw art in bios for a bit, but I always include artist name and a link back to their profile! Let me know if you'd like that link to go somewhere else though!

Also, do you have a general pinglist or something? I'd love to comm you again, although it'd probably have to be foddart again because I trip and my money falls out of the vault and onto my dragons in the form of apparel lol
@Gurrero
:O It's gorgeous! I love every single comm you've done for me <3 And absolutely! I'm a bit lazy, so I tend to forget to throw art in bios for a bit, but I always include artist name and a link back to their profile! Let me know if you'd like that link to go somewhere else though!

Also, do you have a general pinglist or something? I'd love to comm you again, although it'd probably have to be foddart again because I trip and my money falls out of the vault and onto my dragons in the form of apparel lol
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Aehdncl

Aww thank you T vT
Don't worry, that's a big mood for me too

Even bigger mood about the mons just falling out > _>

Unfortunately I don't have a shop/ping list for my art, but I probably will be doing Foddart next time Wind is pushing for Dom. I can ping you then if/when that happens :3c

I will probably revamp prices however, because my "sketches" always turn out to be more than sketches oTL

@Aehdncl

Aww thank you T vT
Don't worry, that's a big mood for me too

Even bigger mood about the mons just falling out > _>

Unfortunately I don't have a shop/ping list for my art, but I probably will be doing Foddart next time Wind is pushing for Dom. I can ping you then if/when that happens :3c

I will probably revamp prices however, because my "sketches" always turn out to be more than sketches oTL

gurrero.gif
xxxxyXdqoGE.png174-pink.gifTjY22IL.pngxxxx
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
@Gurrero
No worries, I feel you so hard on that about sketches not staying sketches lol - and I'd appreciate that for sure, I'll keep a look out!
@Gurrero
No worries, I feel you so hard on that about sketches not staying sketches lol - and I'd appreciate that for sure, I'll keep a look out!
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@xairathan Thank you for your patience and my apologies for the wait!! I'm finally here with a sketch! What do you think of this? I drew both shirts, though I can easily switch Gin's to the black coat if you'd like! Enjin also ended up being a bit taller because it just wasn't working as well compositionally otherwise. If you'd like I can change that though! Also not sure if you like the colours and lighting here, but if you have something you like better it can be easily adjusted as well ^^ [img]https://i.gyazo.com/d6fa7c3780150bb38ea50eac4bb46633.png[/img]
@xairathan

Thank you for your patience and my apologies for the wait!! I'm finally here with a sketch! What do you think of this?

I drew both shirts, though I can easily switch Gin's to the black coat if you'd like! Enjin also ended up being a bit taller because it just wasn't working as well compositionally otherwise. If you'd like I can change that though!

Also not sure if you like the colours and lighting here, but if you have something you like better it can be easily adjusted as well ^^

d6fa7c3780150bb38ea50eac4bb46633.png
XQg5j7o.png
OH YEAAAAAH MAGNET CATBOYS GOOD STUFF WHOO @laticat
<-- totally not overexcited

Shirt and coat is fine, height difference is also fine :3

FULL SPEED AHEAD WHOOOOO
CATBOYYYYYYS
<--- totally didn't get killed by the last chapter
OH YEAAAAAH MAGNET CATBOYS GOOD STUFF WHOO @laticat
<-- totally not overexcited

Shirt and coat is fine, height difference is also fine :3

FULL SPEED AHEAD WHOOOOO
CATBOYYYYYYS
<--- totally didn't get killed by the last chapter
vnfnSuk.gif
@xairathan

KJFKHGKDF IM GLAD YOU LIKE IT!!! FULLSPEED AHEAD CATBOY TRAIN

hopefully will get this to you tomorrow!! i was also recently completely destroyed by media o(---( joins you in the emotionally wasted corner WE'LL GET THROUGH THIS
@xairathan

KJFKHGKDF IM GLAD YOU LIKE IT!!! FULLSPEED AHEAD CATBOY TRAIN

hopefully will get this to you tomorrow!! i was also recently completely destroyed by media o(---( joins you in the emotionally wasted corner WE'LL GET THROUGH THIS
XQg5j7o.png
@xairathan Sorry, I was hoping to finish this yesterday but I just ended up being too busy. I hope you like it! Please let me know if you would like any fixes!! [url=https://pre00.deviantart.net/1f86/th/pre/i/2018/249/1/3/xairathan_foddart_by_laticat-dcm6o21.png][img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/1f86/th/pre/i/2018/249/1/3/xairathan_foddart_by_laticat-dcm6o21.png[/img][/url]
@xairathan

Sorry, I was hoping to finish this yesterday but I just ended up being too busy. I hope you like it! Please let me know if you would like any fixes!!

xairathan_foddart_by_laticat-dcm6o21.png
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat No, it's perfect and well worth the wait :D Thank you so much again! time to stalk you next foddart muahahahahha
@laticat No, it's perfect and well worth the wait :D Thank you so much again! time to stalk you next foddart muahahahahha
vnfnSuk.gif
@xairathan

sdjkfhg im so glad you like it, thank you for ordering!! i have no idea when i'll be in foddart next; whenever we have a battle when im not in school probably. but if i can, ill be there!!
@xairathan

sdjkfhg im so glad you like it, thank you for ordering!! i have no idea when i'll be in foddart next; whenever we have a battle when im not in school probably. but if i can, ill be there!!
XQg5j7o.png
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64