Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 98 99
@inkandbone

OMG!!! She's so cute! Thank-you! :D
@inkandbone

OMG!!! She's so cute! Thank-you! :D

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
» Discord: myrtana.
»'Wishlist'|'AvatarxDragon
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
@Poisonedpaper

Oh my that's exactly how I wanted it and I was so close at getting the other order type! Thank you so much!
@Poisonedpaper

Oh my that's exactly how I wanted it and I was so close at getting the other order type! Thank you so much!
sig1_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpu.png
sig2_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpr.png
@Amariel

Perfect as always! Thank you very much!
@Amariel

Perfect as always! Thank you very much!
sig1_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpu.png
sig2_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpr.png
Artist: @Amariel
Username and ID#: Tropickle, 370280

Cake Slice
Cake colour: light pink
Icing/cream colour: blue
Options: Filling: red (more strawberry colored?); Strawberry; Sprinkles: blue (slightly darker than icing); Swirl: lavender purple
Still (at bottom of jar) or floating: floating, bottom

Cupcake
Cake colour: Chocolate brown
Frosting colour: Tree green
Options: Sprinkles: green (like leaves, so lighter+darker than frosting); Cherry
Still (at bottom of jar) or floating: floating, top

Drink
Cup colour: Orange (bold, not faded or pastel-y)
Liquid colour: Tan (like Chai Tea?)
Still (at bottom of jar) or floating: floating, middle
Would it be possible for you to put a dollop of cream on the drink? <_>

Payment Total: 50 levels
Artist: @Amariel
Username and ID#: Tropickle, 370280

Cake Slice
Cake colour: light pink
Icing/cream colour: blue
Options: Filling: red (more strawberry colored?); Strawberry; Sprinkles: blue (slightly darker than icing); Swirl: lavender purple
Still (at bottom of jar) or floating: floating, bottom

Cupcake
Cake colour: Chocolate brown
Frosting colour: Tree green
Options: Sprinkles: green (like leaves, so lighter+darker than frosting); Cherry
Still (at bottom of jar) or floating: floating, top

Drink
Cup colour: Orange (bold, not faded or pastel-y)
Liquid colour: Tan (like Chai Tea?)
Still (at bottom of jar) or floating: floating, middle
Would it be possible for you to put a dollop of cream on the drink? <_>

Payment Total: 50 levels
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Skittles251 Have you got an open slot on your maps? >_>
@Skittles251 Have you got an open slot on your maps? >_>
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle
Yes, I do have a slot open, provided you are okay with not getting your map for ~ 1 week. Just PM me with details!
@Tropickle
Yes, I do have a slot open, provided you are okay with not getting your map for ~ 1 week. Just PM me with details!
BiYzByz.gif6z1gQFM.png FI4rElJ.png asexual_zpscvse3pjl.pngN6rygcH.pngkPMrajo.pnglnrYYwg.pngtumblr_o1cb6f8u9h1unhfhho3_r3_100.png
eZ5CPeG.gif

tumblr_ny7bkbgNXY1s88na0o1_400.png

uw3nPsd.png

yxjAjIa.png
rB3k2Un.png
57hQ131.png
@Amariel

HMmmmm right now, I won't worry about it since I do wish to try and order some more, so if anything I may revisit it! NOW I have a terrible dumb plan on my side, but I wish to make sure it's alright with you since it's a lot on what I wish to order. I'm hoping (if my coli works with me) to try and order 13 more, but I was curious if I could work something out where I just blitz sending in levels and order afterwards? I know it's a lot to ask, I just, I love your pixels so much and I just need so many kljfhsd. (No I am totally not almost getting all my permas one.. -coughs-)
@Amariel

HMmmmm right now, I won't worry about it since I do wish to try and order some more, so if anything I may revisit it! NOW I have a terrible dumb plan on my side, but I wish to make sure it's alright with you since it's a lot on what I wish to order. I'm hoping (if my coli works with me) to try and order 13 more, but I was curious if I could work something out where I just blitz sending in levels and order afterwards? I know it's a lot to ask, I just, I love your pixels so much and I just need so many kljfhsd. (No I am totally not almost getting all my permas one.. -coughs-)
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@DecemberStar oooooooooooh my gosh he's so cute! i've got your order marked down, thank you so much!
@DecemberStar oooooooooooh my gosh he's so cute! i've got your order marked down, thank you so much!
GkfDmNh.png
@Amariel

I've added you to the pinglist! 'u'
@Amariel

I've added you to the pinglist! 'u'
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
@Evet

Oh wow haha, I'm glad you like the dessert jars! I was trying something new and I wasn't sure if people would like it as much as my regular jars XD. I'm cool with you sending all the levels first, then you can take your time with deciding on the items :)
@Evet

Oh wow haha, I'm glad you like the dessert jars! I was trying something new and I wasn't sure if people would like it as much as my regular jars XD. I'm cool with you sending all the levels first, then you can take your time with deciding on the items :)
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 98 99