Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 27 28
Its been a while hasn't it? [emoji=guardian tongue size=1] Since I've switched over to using an iPad due to ease and portability I've decided to open up but with the style I have gotten accustomed to there, perhaps when I find a way to replicate my other styles I will open them up as well! Pricing is tentative atm as I hope that I've grown in my capabilities and my pricing should reflect that. Thanks for sticking with me! Let me know if you'd like to be removed from my pinglist [emoji=guardian winking size=1] @luddu @CaesarinoZeppeli @coldcityman @mercurialwings @0verdose @beastii @Harana  @mystiki @AstriorHodenjik @Elligance @damindra  @TheFortissima @Grimtalon  @Alarkota @oceanics @yukitsukihana @DawnsDusk @BreezeBrambles @SoulLugia11 @Damindra @reverent @Elodea @boundingfeather @Sil @fitz @Mareanie @theoncomingstorm @Xolrit @Mazurkas @Jupiteru @JellyRoll @Jaderannsaurus @catchingadri @SoullessWendigo @kkatharsis @featherworld @zace @mythicalviper @KallyPaige @Crowharlequin
Its been a while hasn't it?

Since I've switched over to using an iPad due to ease and portability I've decided to open up but with the style I have gotten accustomed to there, perhaps when I find a way to replicate my other styles I will open them up as well! Pricing is tentative atm as I hope that I've grown in my capabilities and my pricing should reflect that. Thanks for sticking with me!

Let me know if you'd like to be removed from my pinglist

@luddu @CaesarinoZeppeli @coldcityman @mercurialwings @0verdose @beastii @Harana  @mystiki @AstriorHodenjik @Elligance @damindra  @TheFortissima @Grimtalon  @Alarkota @oceanics @yukitsukihana @DawnsDusk @BreezeBrambles @SoulLugia11 @Damindra @reverent @Elodea @boundingfeather @Sil @fitz @Mareanie @theoncomingstorm @Xolrit @Mazurkas @Jupiteru @JellyRoll @Jaderannsaurus @catchingadri @SoullessWendigo @kkatharsis @featherworld @zace @mythicalviper @KallyPaige @Crowharlequin
Emblem-2_100px.png
@Snowkitsu

I'd like to stay on the pinglist, please! Can I claim one of the slots for your special offer, please?
@Snowkitsu

I'd like to stay on the pinglist, please! Can I claim one of the slots for your special offer, please?
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@MythicalViper Of course! Please fill out the form at your convenience!
@MythicalViper Of course! Please fill out the form at your convenience!
Emblem-2_100px.png
@Snowkitsu
Hello! Could I possibly claim a slot for the special offer as well?
@Snowkitsu
Hello! Could I possibly claim a slot for the special offer as well?
2ce1fde6ca801583cef20c7746eead7c7e393a1c.png
@Abs0lute -ly! Fill out the form when you're ready~
@Abs0lute -ly! Fill out the form when you're ready~
Emblem-2_100px.png
@Snowkitsu Sorry for the delay! I'd like you to design a human version of my dragon below if you could? [b]Type of Piece -[/b] Special Offer [b]Payment Type -[/b] Treasure [b]Dragon/Character -[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56543708] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/565438/56543708_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Other specifications -[/b] Nothing, go wild!
@Snowkitsu
Sorry for the delay! I'd like you to design a human version of my dragon below if you could?

Type of Piece - Special Offer
Payment Type - Treasure
Dragon/Character -

56543708_350.png

Other specifications - Nothing, go wild!
@Abs0lute quite the luxe-urious boy! So free reign on the design correct? No prefs on hair/build etc?
@Abs0lute quite the luxe-urious boy! So free reign on the design correct? No prefs on hair/build etc?
Emblem-2_100px.png
@Snowkitsu
I see what you did there! And yes, you're free to design what you'd like. I'll send the payment over in a moment! :)
@Snowkitsu
I see what you did there! And yes, you're free to design what you'd like. I'll send the payment over in a moment! :)
@Snowkitsu Can I get on the pinglist?
@Snowkitsu Can I get on the pinglist?
adfa.png
@Snowkitsu

Order form:
Payment Type - Treasure
Dragon/Character - https://toyhou.se/5950091.rei-le-ming
Other specifications - You can draw him in either of his outfits. Otherwise, you have free reign! (If you can't see the image, please let me know – toyhouse can be finicky ^^)
@Snowkitsu

Order form:
Payment Type - Treasure
Dragon/Character - https://toyhou.se/5950091.rei-le-ming
Other specifications - You can draw him in either of his outfits. Otherwise, you have free reign! (If you can't see the image, please let me know – toyhouse can be finicky ^^)
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 27 28