Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Here are the forms with a couple picture for now. I'll get some better screenshots tonight to attach here. Just wanted to reserve a slot for now~ ^ ^

Are there particular angles that you'd like me to get aside from typical (front, back, and sides)?

Order form:
Type of Piece - Colored Halfbody
Payment Type - USD
Dragon/Character - 1, front, back, side: right + left.
Other specifications - Best way to term is that he's confidently flirty. He enjoys the fun side of life and trying make his wife laugh/smile as much as possible. Eye color should be that of the first picture rather than the reference pictures. :x

Order form:
Payment Type - USD
Other specifications - She's reserved and more serious than her husband. Please ignore the scales on the forehead. Her eyes limbal/outer rings which should glow compared to the rest of the irises.

Couple refs: 1 2
Here are the forms with a couple picture for now. I'll get some better screenshots tonight to attach here. Just wanted to reserve a slot for now~ ^ ^

Are there particular angles that you'd like me to get aside from typical (front, back, and sides)?

Order form:
Payment Type - USD
Other specifications - Best way to term is that he's confidently flirty. He enjoys the fun side of life and trying make his wife laugh/smile as much as possible. Eye color should be that of the first picture rather than the reference pictures. :x

Order form:
Payment Type - USD
Other specifications - She's reserved and more serious than her husband. Please ignore the scales on the forehead. Her eyes limbal/outer rings which should glow compared to the rest of the irises.

Couple refs: 1 2
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

Front back sides works! And whichever outfit you'd like me to draw them in

@mercurialwings
Front back sides works! And whichever outfit you'd like me to draw them in

@mercurialwings
Emblem-2_100px.png
@Snowkitsu: Alright, updated the post and sorry for the delay! While we'd love to have a couple picture, we're leaving that up to you whether you want to do two solo pieces or a combined one. ^ ^
@Snowkitsu: Alright, updated the post and sorry for the delay! While we'd love to have a couple picture, we're leaving that up to you whether you want to do two solo pieces or a combined one. ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@Snowkitsu:
I'd love to commission you again once you have the time! I'll just leave this here for now. :>

Order form:
Type of Piece - Colored Fullbody
Payment Type - USD
Dragon/Character - Character is here!
Other specifications - I don't have a fullbody ref for her yet, so I'll try to do my best to describe things. So Sin has jet black wings and a long scaly tail that is spiked at the end. Both her wings and tail strongly resemble obsidian (sort of like the crystal gene on this site?). She wears black leather armor with dark metal plating from her waist down to her outer thighs. She also wears armored boots and often has a black greatsword strung over her back. Her cloak is tattered and easily goes down to her right knee. She's generally very stoic and can look pretty grumpy normally.
@Snowkitsu:
I'd love to commission you again once you have the time! I'll just leave this here for now. :>

Order form:
Type of Piece - Colored Fullbody
Payment Type - USD
Dragon/Character - Character is here!
Other specifications - I don't have a fullbody ref for her yet, so I'll try to do my best to describe things. So Sin has jet black wings and a long scaly tail that is spiked at the end. Both her wings and tail strongly resemble obsidian (sort of like the crystal gene on this site?). She wears black leather armor with dark metal plating from her waist down to her outer thighs. She also wears armored boots and often has a black greatsword strung over her back. Her cloak is tattered and easily goes down to her right knee. She's generally very stoic and can look pretty grumpy normally.
OBrKa68.png Al1BEGR.png
tqGkHih.png EL8P38X.png
ZbbUWnK.png oaolHwW.png
Qsi7AgW.png NlmYDAS.png
D9xaprH.png qjxrAwx.png
@Xedite Sorry for the late reply! When I have something sketched out I'll reach out to you to get going forward :)
@Xedite Sorry for the late reply! When I have something sketched out I'll reach out to you to get going forward :)
Emblem-2_100px.png
@Snowkitsu
Sounds good, take your time! :)
@Snowkitsu
Sounds good, take your time! :)
OBrKa68.png Al1BEGR.png
tqGkHih.png EL8P38X.png
ZbbUWnK.png oaolHwW.png
Qsi7AgW.png NlmYDAS.png
D9xaprH.png qjxrAwx.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28