Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
@Snowkitsu: I'm surprised no one has taken a slot. o.O

Order form:
Type of Piece - Colored Headshot
Payment Type - Gems
Dragon/Character - Ref (It's a screenshot from a game as it's was the easiest way for me to make a humanoid form reference for this dragon. @.@)
Other specifications - She is loosely based off this image. I'd love it if her eyes would glow. Her braids end in brass/bronze color caps which should match any metallic details on her outfit. Please let me know if you need a different angle screenshot of her as I realized now that she's facing at an angle... x__x;;

Extra screenshots: one, two, three.
@Snowkitsu: I'm surprised no one has taken a slot. o.O

Order form:
Type of Piece - Colored Headshot
Payment Type - Gems
Dragon/Character - Ref (It's a screenshot from a game as it's was the easiest way for me to make a humanoid form reference for this dragon. @.@)
Other specifications - She is loosely based off this image. I'd love it if her eyes would glow. Her braids end in brass/bronze color caps which should match any metallic details on her outfit. Please let me know if you need a different angle screenshot of her as I realized now that she's facing at an angle... x__x;;

Extra screenshots: one, two, three.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@Snowkitsu Are your art examples up to date? I know you updated your prices, but I just found this post today and was wondering if the images are recent because some people's styles change a lot in two years!
@Snowkitsu Are your art examples up to date? I know you updated your prices, but I just found this post today and was wondering if the images are recent because some people's styles change a lot in two years!
@Khroma My art did change quite a bit! I went ahead and deleted any images that may be outdated for clarity, what I have left should be a good example of my capabilities!
@Khroma My art did change quite a bit! I went ahead and deleted any images that may be outdated for clarity, what I have left should be a good example of my capabilities!
Emblem-2_100px.png
@mercurialwings I am an acquired taste I guess lol, but can do! If you could give me a few more screenshots that would be great but I'll work with what you got!
@mercurialwings I am an acquired taste I guess lol, but can do! If you could give me a few more screenshots that would be great but I'll work with what you got!
Emblem-2_100px.png
@Snowkitsu: I'll get you more screenshots when I get home later today. ^ ^ I may try to snag an USD slot if no one claims the rest of the slots after you finish this one.

I'll also send you payment for this slot in a moment~
@Snowkitsu: I'll get you more screenshots when I get home later today. ^ ^ I may try to snag an USD slot if no one claims the rest of the slots after you finish this one.

I'll also send you payment for this slot in a moment~
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

I added the extra screenshots to the original request post for ease of finding. ^ ^
I added the extra screenshots to the original request post for ease of finding. ^ ^
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

Thanks!
Thanks!
Emblem-2_100px.png
Ah, it's been awhile hm? Currently trying to get back into FR after being on a semi-hiatus bc I couldn't feed 200 dragons. I had to take a bit of a break from regular art and tbh this might be the last time I open up commissions on here again. It might not be tho! But chances are I will move to other means of taking commissions in the future. Anyhow, I want to challenge myself to be better and work harder this year! So I'm doing this small opening just to see if I can get back in the groove of things! If you'd like to be removed from any of my pinglists let me know :>

@luddu @CaesarinoZeppeli @nyarancia @mercurialwings @0verdose @beastii @Harana  @mystiki @AstriorHodenjik @Elligance @damindra  @TheFortissima @Grimtalon  @Alarkota @oceanics @yukitsukihana @DawnsDusk @BreezeBrambles @SoulLugia11 @Damindra @reverent @Elodea @boundingfeather @Sil @fitz @Mareanie @theoncomingstorm @Xolrit @Mazurkas @Jupiteru @JellyRoll @Jaderannsaurus @catchingadri @SoullessWendigo @kkatharsis @featherworld @zace @mythicalviper @KallyPaige @Crowharlequin @Elextra @Abs0lute @Riku114 @SilverLanayru @Alpestris @Asterodea @Seraph822 @BreezeFeather @Xedite
Ah, it's been awhile hm? Currently trying to get back into FR after being on a semi-hiatus bc I couldn't feed 200 dragons. I had to take a bit of a break from regular art and tbh this might be the last time I open up commissions on here again. It might not be tho! But chances are I will move to other means of taking commissions in the future. Anyhow, I want to challenge myself to be better and work harder this year! So I'm doing this small opening just to see if I can get back in the groove of things! If you'd like to be removed from any of my pinglists let me know :>

@luddu @CaesarinoZeppeli @nyarancia @mercurialwings @0verdose @beastii @Harana  @mystiki @AstriorHodenjik @Elligance @damindra  @TheFortissima @Grimtalon  @Alarkota @oceanics @yukitsukihana @DawnsDusk @BreezeBrambles @SoulLugia11 @Damindra @reverent @Elodea @boundingfeather @Sil @fitz @Mareanie @theoncomingstorm @Xolrit @Mazurkas @Jupiteru @JellyRoll @Jaderannsaurus @catchingadri @SoullessWendigo @kkatharsis @featherworld @zace @mythicalviper @KallyPaige @Crowharlequin @Elextra @Abs0lute @Riku114 @SilverLanayru @Alpestris @Asterodea @Seraph822 @BreezeFeather @Xedite
Emblem-2_100px.png
@Snowkitsu: I am interested in commissioning you again, but was curious if it was possible to have two half-bodies done? It'll be of my and my husband's gaming characters.
@Snowkitsu: I am interested in commissioning you again, but was curious if it was possible to have two half-bodies done? It'll be of my and my husband's gaming characters.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings Let me know the details and I'm sure we can work something out [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@mercurialwings Let me know the details and I'm sure we can work something out
Emblem-2_100px.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28