Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nightmare's Pixel shop (plus misc)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
@nyingdula

Ooh. I've never done a chittercida before. Any particular requests? (full-size, bust, specific pose, based off an existing piece, ect)?

@Tomata

Sure. I've a form for you to fill out at your leisure for the customs, and any other specifics can be discussed at length via PM if you'd like.

Feidra Custom form: (examples of various body part styles can be found for reference here )
Base:
Base 1 untitled_drawing_by_breathofnightmare-dce2max.png
or base 2 untitled_drawing_by_breathofnightmare-dce2mdv.png
Body Type: Hairy/Long/Standard
Color palette:
Theme:
Spine type:
Antennae Type:
Ear Type:
Eye Type/Pupil shape:
Belly Style:
Wing style:
Additional info/requests/details:

Bird Monster form:
Skull shape: (EX: long, short, owl-like, vulture-like, ect. Nebulous, but will always be vaguely birdlike)
Eyes: Yes/No (location, number, colors, pupil shape, ect)
Body type: Slim (skinny all around. Kind of spindley. Like Vulcarrion in the examples)/Bulky (less skinny than slim, thick arms and upper body, maybe tiny legs, maybe not, may or may not have a noticeable neck)/Wyvern (average skinniness, but very long arm wings and short or long legs)/Surprise me ( take your theme and wing it)
Wing Style: Poncho (like Vulcarrion and first example)/Sepulcher (like the third example)/Misc (suggest your own style or try experimental styles)
Theme: (Vulture/Toucan hybrid, bird of prey, something rotten, whatever. It's pretty nebulous.)
Lineart only: Yes/No
Color palette: (if you want it colored.)
Extra: (various appendages, visible scales, scars, markings, ect)
@nyingdula

Ooh. I've never done a chittercida before. Any particular requests? (full-size, bust, specific pose, based off an existing piece, ect)?

@Tomata

Sure. I've a form for you to fill out at your leisure for the customs, and any other specifics can be discussed at length via PM if you'd like.

Feidra Custom form: (examples of various body part styles can be found for reference here )
Base:
Base 1 untitled_drawing_by_breathofnightmare-dce2max.png
or base 2 untitled_drawing_by_breathofnightmare-dce2mdv.png
Body Type: Hairy/Long/Standard
Color palette:
Theme:
Spine type:
Antennae Type:
Ear Type:
Eye Type/Pupil shape:
Belly Style:
Wing style:
Additional info/requests/details:

Bird Monster form:
Skull shape: (EX: long, short, owl-like, vulture-like, ect. Nebulous, but will always be vaguely birdlike)
Eyes: Yes/No (location, number, colors, pupil shape, ect)
Body type: Slim (skinny all around. Kind of spindley. Like Vulcarrion in the examples)/Bulky (less skinny than slim, thick arms and upper body, maybe tiny legs, maybe not, may or may not have a noticeable neck)/Wyvern (average skinniness, but very long arm wings and short or long legs)/Surprise me ( take your theme and wing it)
Wing Style: Poncho (like Vulcarrion and first example)/Sepulcher (like the third example)/Misc (suggest your own style or try experimental styles)
Theme: (Vulture/Toucan hybrid, bird of prey, something rotten, whatever. It's pretty nebulous.)
Lineart only: Yes/No
Color palette: (if you want it colored.)
Extra: (various appendages, visible scales, scars, markings, ect)
@NightmareRebuff

https://toyhou.se/796731.dmitri 0A0 would I be able to get a commission of this fella?
@NightmareRebuff

https://toyhou.se/796731.dmitri 0A0 would I be able to get a commission of this fella?
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
@Cloneclone

Honestly, I'm p terrible at human/Humanoid things, but depending on what exactly you want, I might be able to give it a shot.
@Cloneclone

Honestly, I'm p terrible at human/Humanoid things, but depending on what exactly you want, I might be able to give it a shot.
@NightmareRebuff

I thought if he had his mask on it miiight be easier? Not sure! HOWEVER, I'm not about to be like raaahhh >8U You must draw things even if they're not comfy with

If you'd prefer not, that's totally chill too ouo
@NightmareRebuff

I thought if he had his mask on it miiight be easier? Not sure! HOWEVER, I'm not about to be like raaahhh >8U You must draw things even if they're not comfy with

If you'd prefer not, that's totally chill too ouo
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
@Cloneclone

XD I can draw them once in a blue moon if I get like... super in the zone, but other than that, I'm kinda garbage XD I can totally give it a shot, though. If you aren't totally into the initial sketch/I crap out of my freaking mind, ya wont hafta pay a thing. XD That's the beauty of not paying until you get a sketchup.
@Cloneclone

XD I can draw them once in a blue moon if I get like... super in the zone, but other than that, I'm kinda garbage XD I can totally give it a shot, though. If you aren't totally into the initial sketch/I crap out of my freaking mind, ya wont hafta pay a thing. XD That's the beauty of not paying until you get a sketchup.
@NightmareRebuff
I'm so sorry I forgot to @ you last time

I'd love to request full size! I also would love to see a sitting down pose, if possible, but do whatever feels more comfortable for ya!
@NightmareRebuff
I'm so sorry I forgot to @ you last time

I'd love to request full size! I also would love to see a sitting down pose, if possible, but do whatever feels more comfortable for ya!
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
@NightmareRebuff

For the Feidra am I allowed to just give you a theme and ask you to surprise me?

For example:
Base: Base 2
Body type: Standard
Theme: Jellyfish
Color pallete: Anything but orange

Let me know if that is not ok! I will do my best to fill out the form if so!
Bird Monster form:
Skull shape: Owl-like
Eyes: Yes, multiple on the head w/ pupils pls!
Body type: Surprise me
Wing Style: Poncho
Theme: Fancy Pigeons/Potoo
Lineart only: No
Color palette: Surprise me? Sorry I don't have one in mind x.x
Extra: Please no super puffed out chest like some fancy pigeons have. It'd be great if it could have some glowy bits!

Sorry I'm pretty indecisive, I hope the info I gave is enough! If not please let me know! Also just wanted to make sure if I pay it in gems would it be 260 g total?
@NightmareRebuff

For the Feidra am I allowed to just give you a theme and ask you to surprise me?

For example:
Base: Base 2
Body type: Standard
Theme: Jellyfish
Color pallete: Anything but orange

Let me know if that is not ok! I will do my best to fill out the form if so!
Bird Monster form:
Skull shape: Owl-like
Eyes: Yes, multiple on the head w/ pupils pls!
Body type: Surprise me
Wing Style: Poncho
Theme: Fancy Pigeons/Potoo
Lineart only: No
Color palette: Surprise me? Sorry I don't have one in mind x.x
Extra: Please no super puffed out chest like some fancy pigeons have. It'd be great if it could have some glowy bits!

Sorry I'm pretty indecisive, I hope the info I gave is enough! If not please let me know! Also just wanted to make sure if I pay it in gems would it be 260 g total?
BQ25g6I.gifOfhhK4D.gif
@NightmareRebuff
Ooo I'm always weak for pixels, do you think you could do a 150+ pixel of either my characters Gascoigne or Boole?
@NightmareRebuff
Ooo I'm always weak for pixels, do you think you could do a 150+ pixel of either my characters Gascoigne or Boole?
Bonnieclipse%20on%20fr.png
@NightmareRebuff

Hello! Your pixel art is super cool! I would love to get a 96x96 pixel of my Treecko bab if possible! (By the way, he has three tails instead of the typical two because he was born that way ^^)

@NightmareRebuff

Hello! Your pixel art is super cool! I would love to get a 96x96 pixel of my Treecko bab if possible! (By the way, he has three tails instead of the typical two because he was born that way ^^)

xk7ymDQ.png
@nyingdula
Sure. I'll give it a shot. I'll have a sketch for ya within this week, (probably by wednesday or thursday, since those are my days off.) If you like the sketch, you can pay, and I'll get started on the pixel.

@Tomata

Sure. XD I can surprise you. Gives me a chance to play around with some potential.
Do you have any particular jellyfish species in mind? (Moon jellies, sea wasps, man-o-war, ect)

Owl-like skull with fancy pigeon inspiration, bioluminescence, and no poof chest... Hmm.. Sure, I can take a crack at it. XD Any particular shape you want for the pupils? (like slits, crosses, teeth, cracks, what have you)
@nyingdula
Sure. I'll give it a shot. I'll have a sketch for ya within this week, (probably by wednesday or thursday, since those are my days off.) If you like the sketch, you can pay, and I'll get started on the pixel.

@Tomata

Sure. XD I can surprise you. Gives me a chance to play around with some potential.
Do you have any particular jellyfish species in mind? (Moon jellies, sea wasps, man-o-war, ect)

Owl-like skull with fancy pigeon inspiration, bioluminescence, and no poof chest... Hmm.. Sure, I can take a crack at it. XD Any particular shape you want for the pupils? (like slits, crosses, teeth, cracks, what have you)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16