Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nightmare's Pixel shop (plus misc)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@themasterplan473

yuppers XD can do lol

@Tulline

yes XD

@FlailingKitty

Aight lol. Is it wrong that I immediately imagined him sleeping standing up with his upper torso lolling uselessly to the side? XD

@DarkWolfpuppi
Hmm.. Can't say I've tried anything like that. 2 fullbody characters with good clarity would likely be at least 400 pixels, otherwise a lot of detail will be lost. I guess it depends how they're playing? Like... would it be that they're tugging with their mouths, and it would be two headshots, or would it actually be fullbody?

@themasterplan473

yuppers XD can do lol

@Tulline

yes XD

@FlailingKitty

Aight lol. Is it wrong that I immediately imagined him sleeping standing up with his upper torso lolling uselessly to the side? XD

@DarkWolfpuppi
Hmm.. Can't say I've tried anything like that. 2 fullbody characters with good clarity would likely be at least 400 pixels, otherwise a lot of detail will be lost. I guess it depends how they're playing? Like... would it be that they're tugging with their mouths, and it would be two headshots, or would it actually be fullbody?

@bitsiespider

Hmm.. It's been a fair while since I utilized their unique... disposition for anything. XD Most people seem to prefer the head attached lol. Can't imagine why.

Yeh, I can prolly do that. XD Do you want it waist up, so if focuses in a lil more on the deets?
@bitsiespider

Hmm.. It's been a fair while since I utilized their unique... disposition for anything. XD Most people seem to prefer the head attached lol. Can't imagine why.

Yeh, I can prolly do that. XD Do you want it waist up, so if focuses in a lil more on the deets?
@NightmreRebuff
Whatever works best for you, I don't mind either ^^
@NightmreRebuff
Whatever works best for you, I don't mind either ^^
23752794_GC0vUWo42bS3y7u.png
@DarkWolfpuppi

Hmm... I'll take a crack at a few sketches and we'll see XD
@DarkWolfpuppi

Hmm... I'll take a crack at a few sketches and we'll see XD
@NightmareRebuff
Would you like me to send payment now or after you've done the sketches?
@NightmareRebuff
Would you like me to send payment now or after you've done the sketches?
23752794_GC0vUWo42bS3y7u.png
@DarkWolfpuppi

after XD
@DarkWolfpuppi

after XD
@NightmareRebuff lol that's one of the things I love about them! I'd love a full body, but I'm good either way! Whichever is best for you, m'dear ? as far as details, he's a silly fellow, so you can take that and run with it however you like ^^w^^
@NightmareRebuff lol that's one of the things I love about them! I'd love a full body, but I'm good either way! Whichever is best for you, m'dear ? as far as details, he's a silly fellow, so you can take that and run with it however you like ^^w^^
VGxuHXT.png
just wanted to let you know that i sent the treasure over for the payment <3 the treasure for my lil chubb is still in the crossroads, too, in case it got eaten in your notifications lol
just wanted to let you know that i sent the treasure over for the payment <3 the treasure for my lil chubb is still in the crossroads, too, in case it got eaten in your notifications lol
VGxuHXT.png
@bitsiespider

Got it, thanks. XD I could have sworn I snagged it.... I guess not?
@bitsiespider

Got it, thanks. XD I could have sworn I snagged it.... I guess not?
@symbrock

Sure. XD
@symbrock

Sure. XD
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16