Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nightmare's Pixel shop (plus misc)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
@MirrorMask

I could take a stab at either of em, really. XD Gascoigne would be easier than Boole, but only cuz my style of fur is... uhm... not actually a style? XD and itty bitty fur deets don't translate very well if you try to pack em in.

@SoulLugia11

Ooh. Do you intend to use it for a ROM? XD Cuz that would be neat.
Yeah, I can do it. Do you want me to modify an existing Treecko sprite, or scrap a brand new one that's unique? (if you used the modded sprite to replace the shiny sprite in the ROM, and modded your Treecko to be shiny, it would be the only one like that in the game. XD)
@MirrorMask

I could take a stab at either of em, really. XD Gascoigne would be easier than Boole, but only cuz my style of fur is... uhm... not actually a style? XD and itty bitty fur deets don't translate very well if you try to pack em in.

@SoulLugia11

Ooh. Do you intend to use it for a ROM? XD Cuz that would be neat.
Yeah, I can do it. Do you want me to modify an existing Treecko sprite, or scrap a brand new one that's unique? (if you used the modded sprite to replace the shiny sprite in the ROM, and modded your Treecko to be shiny, it would be the only one like that in the game. XD)
@NightmareRebuff
I completely understand! I'd love to see ya draw Gascoigne then, would you like me to send payment over now?
@NightmareRebuff
I completely understand! I'd love to see ya draw Gascoigne then, would you like me to send payment over now?
Bonnieclipse%20on%20fr.png
@NightmareRebuff

Ooo, that’s a neat idea! I’ve been eyeing the possibility of creating some kind of ROM, maybe with either with Pokemon in general or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (I’m playing Explorers of Sky for the third time in my life, and I still love this game ;v;) I’ve decided on having a new sprite entirely, because I can totally see him striking a prideful pose that screams ‘I’m amazing and you should think so too!’ He’s the self-centered but caring type XD Oh, and including the scarf and band around his wrist would be super rad (he has a friend/partner wearing the same stuff, I just have to get around to drawing and adding them to TH XD)

(Side thing, but speaking of shiny Treecko, I’ve been trying to hatch one in Pokemon Moon for a week now, and I’ve come up with nothing XD I’ll keep going till I get one, cause I’m extremely patient and I’m using the Masuda Method, not to mention I’m giving all those Treecko babies Dragon Breath, so I might randomly put those in Wonder Trade and hopefully make someone’s day with a Treecko that has an egg move idk XD)
@NightmareRebuff

Ooo, that’s a neat idea! I’ve been eyeing the possibility of creating some kind of ROM, maybe with either with Pokemon in general or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (I’m playing Explorers of Sky for the third time in my life, and I still love this game ;v;) I’ve decided on having a new sprite entirely, because I can totally see him striking a prideful pose that screams ‘I’m amazing and you should think so too!’ He’s the self-centered but caring type XD Oh, and including the scarf and band around his wrist would be super rad (he has a friend/partner wearing the same stuff, I just have to get around to drawing and adding them to TH XD)

(Side thing, but speaking of shiny Treecko, I’ve been trying to hatch one in Pokemon Moon for a week now, and I’ve come up with nothing XD I’ll keep going till I get one, cause I’m extremely patient and I’m using the Masuda Method, not to mention I’m giving all those Treecko babies Dragon Breath, so I might randomly put those in Wonder Trade and hopefully make someone’s day with a Treecko that has an egg move idk XD)
xk7ymDQ.png
@MirrorMask

Nope. XD I don't ask for payment until the halfway point. (you approve an initial sketch.) That way if something happens, we both have the ability to back out like civilized people with neither of us losing out.

@SoulLugia11

Explorers of Sky is the best. Time is a close second. I was super disappointed with Super Mystery Dungeon, though. Hmm.. a dynamic pose, huh. XD Maybe I'll look for inspiration from the anime, then. Ash's Treecko is clearly the best in show, haha.

(dude, I can totally hook you up with shiny Treecko. Every time a new Pokemon game comes out, I'm on the shiny hunting and breeding scene day 1. The only question is, do you want the typical Timid/Modest build, or the underrated Jolly/Adamant build? XD)
@MirrorMask

Nope. XD I don't ask for payment until the halfway point. (you approve an initial sketch.) That way if something happens, we both have the ability to back out like civilized people with neither of us losing out.

@SoulLugia11

Explorers of Sky is the best. Time is a close second. I was super disappointed with Super Mystery Dungeon, though. Hmm.. a dynamic pose, huh. XD Maybe I'll look for inspiration from the anime, then. Ash's Treecko is clearly the best in show, haha.

(dude, I can totally hook you up with shiny Treecko. Every time a new Pokemon game comes out, I'm on the shiny hunting and breeding scene day 1. The only question is, do you want the typical Timid/Modest build, or the underrated Jolly/Adamant build? XD)
@NightmareRebuff
Understood lmao, can't wait to see the initial sketch then! Just remind me to send over payment at that time as well as I'm very use to paying beforehand ^^
@NightmareRebuff
Understood lmao, can't wait to see the initial sketch then! Just remind me to send over payment at that time as well as I'm very use to paying beforehand ^^
Bonnieclipse%20on%20fr.png
@NightmareRebuff

Nah, I'd pay you for your time regardless. You put the effort into it, I feel it's only fair I compensate you for your time ouo/ If you're down, I'm down!
@NightmareRebuff

Nah, I'd pay you for your time regardless. You put the effort into it, I feel it's only fair I compensate you for your time ouo/ If you're down, I'm down!
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
@MirrorMask

Roger that. XD Will likely start all projects on wednesday, since that's my next day off work. X3

@Cloneclone

Aight then XD I'm down.
@MirrorMask

Roger that. XD Will likely start all projects on wednesday, since that's my next day off work. X3

@Cloneclone

Aight then XD I'm down.
@NightmareRebuff is there still an open slot :D?
@NightmareRebuff is there still an open slot :D?
fbwG7W5.png
@NightmareRebuff

Is there a pinglist or waitlist I can be added on? To let me be notified when you're open next time! Thank you :3
@NightmareRebuff

Is there a pinglist or waitlist I can be added on? To let me be notified when you're open next time! Thank you :3
JACKAL
it/he/any + 22 + infj, 4w5
YOSYGaI.png
@NightmareRebuff

A sea nettle is fine! Only thing I'd prefer is the color scheme isn't orange!

I'd love if the pupils were cross shaped!

Thank you so much!
@NightmareRebuff

A sea nettle is fine! Only thing I'd prefer is the color scheme isn't orange!

I'd love if the pupils were cross shaped!

Thank you so much!
BQ25g6I.gifOfhhK4D.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16