Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nightmare's Pixel shop (plus misc)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@NightmareRebuff aww no worries!! please take as much time as you need!! (and please feel free to surprise me, LOL the more iconic the pose the better but please do something that’s easy for you LMAO <3)
thank you for the update and i hope ur situation gets better (that sounds awful ;_;)
@NightmareRebuff aww no worries!! please take as much time as you need!! (and please feel free to surprise me, LOL the more iconic the pose the better but please do something that’s easy for you LMAO <3)
thank you for the update and i hope ur situation gets better (that sounds awful ;_;)
eoSlEJF.png
sweetchayosedit.png qJe0IPr.png
@NightmareRebuff no worries! Thank you for the update, and take as much time as you need! I understand, just don’t stress yourself out too much!!
@NightmareRebuff no worries! Thank you for the update, and take as much time as you need! I understand, just don’t stress yourself out too much!!
?6J2bK=party.png
@SparkzTheShinx Here's your pixel. XD I hope you like it. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/36e8/f/2018/173/4/6/braex_by_breathofnightmare-dcf5fd9.gif[/img]
@SparkzTheShinx

Here's your pixel. XD I hope you like it.

braex_by_breathofnightmare-dcf5fd9.gif
@NightmareRebuff He’s fantastic! Thank you so much!! I noticed the spikes down his neck are missing is it too much to ask for them to be added?
@NightmareRebuff He’s fantastic! Thank you so much!! I noticed the spikes down his neck are missing is it too much to ask for them to be added?
?6J2bK=party.png
@SparkzTheShinx

I literally just realized that and mailed you a fixed version. XD I forgot to make the layer visible after I finished lol
@SparkzTheShinx

I literally just realized that and mailed you a fixed version. XD I forgot to make the layer visible after I finished lol
Open for business once again. Fire at will, peeps.
Open for business once again. Fire at will, peeps.
bump
bump
bump
bump
If you're still open I'd love to order a Pixel Size (150+) with a simple blinking animation of my chitter 0:?
Ty for consideration!
If you're still open I'd love to order a Pixel Size (150+) with a simple blinking animation of my chitter 0:?
Ty for consideration!
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
@NightmareRebuff

Could I order a custom Feidra and a semi-custom bird monster?
@NightmareRebuff

Could I order a custom Feidra and a semi-custom bird monster?
BQ25g6I.gifOfhhK4D.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16