Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nightmare's Pixel shop (plus misc)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@jolynekujoh

Nope. XD I don't accept payment until I've started on your request. I'll get back to you once I make my way down the list.
@jolynekujoh

Nope. XD I don't accept payment until I've started on your request. I'll get back to you once I make my way down the list.
@jurobii Tis done. XD I hope you like it. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/e5f4/f/2018/163/a/5/kae_comm_by_breathofnightmare-dce902c.png[/img]
@jurobii

Tis done. XD I hope you like it.

kae_comm_by_breathofnightmare-dce902c.png
@nightmarerebuff
ahhh, she looks adorable, thank you so much! I love it, heh :')
@nightmarerebuff
ahhh, she looks adorable, thank you so much! I love it, heh :')
IMG_3120.png
@ConeyIsland
@Stormblooded
@SparkzTheShinx
@Pashinko
@ColorfulCredit
@jolynekujoh

Just a heads up for you guys who are waiting for preliminary sketches or finished pieces; I'll be going out of town for the day tomorrow, so I probably wont get much work done digitally, but I'm bringing along my sketchbook, so hopefully I'll be able to at least get all the sketches done for you guys. Additionally, I'll be working most of tonight to try and get some headway on projects that have sketches finished. Will most likely be able to finish one of Coney's Feidra one or two of the 150+ pixels tonight (provided nothing unexpected happens to eat up my time.)
@ConeyIsland
@Stormblooded
@SparkzTheShinx
@Pashinko
@ColorfulCredit
@jolynekujoh

Just a heads up for you guys who are waiting for preliminary sketches or finished pieces; I'll be going out of town for the day tomorrow, so I probably wont get much work done digitally, but I'm bringing along my sketchbook, so hopefully I'll be able to at least get all the sketches done for you guys. Additionally, I'll be working most of tonight to try and get some headway on projects that have sketches finished. Will most likely be able to finish one of Coney's Feidra one or two of the 150+ pixels tonight (provided nothing unexpected happens to eat up my time.)
@NightmareRebuff understood!! take ur time!! <3
@NightmareRebuff understood!! take ur time!! <3
eoSlEJF.png
sweetchayosedit.png qJe0IPr.png
@SparkzTheShinx
@ColorfulCredit
@jolynekujoh

Just a heads up: If you're curious about the status of your pending request or wondering if I've dropped off the face of the earth, check the OP. I update it with my current status (home, sleeping, working, active, ect), as well as approximate percentages of completion for the various projects I've accepted.

Side note, I've had a lot more hours at work this week than I typically do, but I do have this Friday, and the Tuesday and Thursday of next week to myself, so I'm planning on wrapping up most, if not all, of the loose ends by then. (also, @jolynekujoh Jojokes are suprisingly hard to draw. If you have a favorite pose you'd like me to use, let me know. If not, 'll just have to surprise you.)

@ColorfulCredit, I'll have a preliminary sketch for your golem's front-facing ref smetime on Friday and we'll fine-tune it from there.

@SparkzTheShinx I'm currently working on your pixel while I wait for correspondence from the two people ahead of you in the queue. It's at around 10% completion or so, so you can expect the finished pixel very soon. =3
@SparkzTheShinx
@ColorfulCredit
@jolynekujoh

Just a heads up: If you're curious about the status of your pending request or wondering if I've dropped off the face of the earth, check the OP. I update it with my current status (home, sleeping, working, active, ect), as well as approximate percentages of completion for the various projects I've accepted.

Side note, I've had a lot more hours at work this week than I typically do, but I do have this Friday, and the Tuesday and Thursday of next week to myself, so I'm planning on wrapping up most, if not all, of the loose ends by then. (also, @jolynekujoh Jojokes are suprisingly hard to draw. If you have a favorite pose you'd like me to use, let me know. If not, 'll just have to surprise you.)

@ColorfulCredit, I'll have a preliminary sketch for your golem's front-facing ref smetime on Friday and we'll fine-tune it from there.

@SparkzTheShinx I'm currently working on your pixel while I wait for correspondence from the two people ahead of you in the queue. It's at around 10% completion or so, so you can expect the finished pixel very soon. =3
@NightmareRebuff
Aye, I appreciate the update but there's really no reason to worry. I totally get that work can be a bit crazy sometimes. Take all the time you need. <3 We recently had a 'No call, No show' situation and have been scrambling to cover their shifts for the past week. At least we'll both be getting a nice paycheck? XD

Also, as long as I'm booped once a month I don't tend to worry too much about commissions XD
@NightmareRebuff
Aye, I appreciate the update but there's really no reason to worry. I totally get that work can be a bit crazy sometimes. Take all the time you need. <3 We recently had a 'No call, No show' situation and have been scrambling to cover their shifts for the past week. At least we'll both be getting a nice paycheck? XD

Also, as long as I'm booped once a month I don't tend to worry too much about commissions XD
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@ColorfulCredit

I wish it was a no-call no-show issue. XD Our issue is they won't friggin hire anyone and my department is understaffed, with inventory only a month away. Nice paycheck is a plus, though.
@ColorfulCredit

I wish it was a no-call no-show issue. XD Our issue is they won't friggin hire anyone and my department is understaffed, with inventory only a month away. Nice paycheck is a plus, though.
@NightmareRebuff
Oh, god. I'm so sorry. Being understaffed is the worst. Q.Q
@NightmareRebuff
Oh, god. I'm so sorry. Being understaffed is the worst. Q.Q
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@ColorfulCredit
My department has a pretty high turnover rate, so we're understaffed most of the year. We had it pretty good earlier in the year rotating between three people and a manager. And then they decided that the department next to us was also our problem =+= Three was no longer enough. If it was just my department we had to worry about, we could still handle everything but the holidays with one person in the morning and one person at night. But now we have the two most kid-destroyed departments to worry about, and it just don't cut it anymore XD
@ColorfulCredit
My department has a pretty high turnover rate, so we're understaffed most of the year. We had it pretty good earlier in the year rotating between three people and a manager. And then they decided that the department next to us was also our problem =+= Three was no longer enough. If it was just my department we had to worry about, we could still handle everything but the holidays with one person in the morning and one person at night. But now we have the two most kid-destroyed departments to worry about, and it just don't cut it anymore XD
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16