Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nightmare's Pixel shop (plus misc)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@NightmareRebuff
I believe this falls under Miscellaneous creatures or Custom Chiropan:?
Would you be willing to do a Fullbody or Reference sheet of either of these lovevlies? (Or both if you're not overwhelmed?)
Loru // Saveen
@NightmareRebuff
I believe this falls under Miscellaneous creatures or Custom Chiropan:?
Would you be willing to do a Fullbody or Reference sheet of either of these lovevlies? (Or both if you're not overwhelmed?)
Loru // Saveen
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@Pashinko
I can manage that, I think. I don't mind gore, actually. XD It would be 150kt for both, yeah. But please don't try to pay just yet. XD I'll get back to you with some sketches when I've managed to get to your spot in the queue, and you can pay then.
@Pashinko
I can manage that, I think. I don't mind gore, actually. XD It would be 150kt for both, yeah. But please don't try to pay just yet. XD I'll get back to you with some sketches when I've managed to get to your spot in the queue, and you can pay then.
@ColorfulCredit
Hmm... I can make an attempt if you really want me to, but I'm not very skilled at people or biomechanical-looking bits. XD I think you'd probably be better served by someone with a different artstyle, but again, I could give it a shot.
@ColorfulCredit
Hmm... I can make an attempt if you really want me to, but I'm not very skilled at people or biomechanical-looking bits. XD I think you'd probably be better served by someone with a different artstyle, but again, I could give it a shot.
@NightmareRebuff
If you're not comfortable with it I understand, but I honestly wouldn't mind an attempt. ^o^

(I also have this boy here I've been trying to get an accurate reference for. He's a golem so it might be more up your ally?
@NightmareRebuff
If you're not comfortable with it I understand, but I honestly wouldn't mind an attempt. ^o^

(I also have this boy here I've been trying to get an accurate reference for. He's a golem so it might be more up your ally?
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@ColorfulCredit
The golem does seem to be more in line with my current skillset, yes. XD

I dunno. I just feel like my style really wouldn't do much justice to the other two. I'm not very accurate with itty bitty detail work and tend to simplify/oversimplify. I do know a few artists whose style would be amazing for them, but sadly, they are not me. XD

You're pretty far down in the queue, but if you don't mind a little wait, I can absolutely work with you on that golem reference.
@ColorfulCredit
The golem does seem to be more in line with my current skillset, yes. XD

I dunno. I just feel like my style really wouldn't do much justice to the other two. I'm not very accurate with itty bitty detail work and tend to simplify/oversimplify. I do know a few artists whose style would be amazing for them, but sadly, they are not me. XD

You're pretty far down in the queue, but if you don't mind a little wait, I can absolutely work with you on that golem reference.
@NightmareRebuff
I totally understand <3 Sorry if it bothered you at all, that wasn't really my attention. <3

I don't mind waiting at all and I'd love to have a reference for that boy <3
@NightmareRebuff
I totally understand <3 Sorry if it bothered you at all, that wasn't really my attention. <3

I don't mind waiting at all and I'd love to have a reference for that boy <3
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@NightmareRebuff

AHHHH these r so cute i love pixels so much ;_; could i get a 150+ pixel of my sona ? any pose u wanna do is good (unless u wanna attempt a jojo pose, that would make my whole month HRIEJHERJG) a simple bouncing animation would be nice!!

if im right this will be 75kt? i dont mind waiting, jst lmk when i should pay, and if u can take me in! ^_^
@NightmareRebuff

AHHHH these r so cute i love pixels so much ;_; could i get a 150+ pixel of my sona ? any pose u wanna do is good (unless u wanna attempt a jojo pose, that would make my whole month HRIEJHERJG) a simple bouncing animation would be nice!!

if im right this will be 75kt? i dont mind waiting, jst lmk when i should pay, and if u can take me in! ^_^
eoSlEJF.png
sweetchayosedit.png qJe0IPr.png
@ColorfulCredit
Didn't bother me at all, haha. XD I'm just very familiar with my glaring artistic weaknesses ='D I have yet to master how actual proportions work, so monster-y things with flexible proportions are my MO atm.
@ColorfulCredit
Didn't bother me at all, haha. XD I'm just very familiar with my glaring artistic weaknesses ='D I have yet to master how actual proportions work, so monster-y things with flexible proportions are my MO atm.
@jolynekujoh

I can squeeze you in, sure. XD

Your Jojo request made me suddenly realize how few jojo memes are fullbody. XD And also got "Awaken" stuck in my head.
@jolynekujoh

I can squeeze you in, sure. XD

Your Jojo request made me suddenly realize how few jojo memes are fullbody. XD And also got "Awaken" stuck in my head.
@NightmareRebuff
LMAOOOOOOOO ive done it again.. EFRHJLKJRGKRGF thanks for squeezin my in tho!! ur a trooper :')
btw, should i send my payment ur way now? :*>
@NightmareRebuff
LMAOOOOOOOO ive done it again.. EFRHJLKJRGKRGF thanks for squeezin my in tho!! ur a trooper :')
btw, should i send my payment ur way now? :*>
eoSlEJF.png
sweetchayosedit.png qJe0IPr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16