Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@KraalofBhaga

Gaaah I love it so much! -throws tickets at you-

Traditional or digital is fine, I dont really lean one or the other. They're both beautiful in their own right. Your work is amazing D: secretly studies senpai~
@KraalofBhaga

Gaaah I love it so much! -throws tickets at you-

Traditional or digital is fine, I dont really lean one or the other. They're both beautiful in their own right. Your work is amazing D: secretly studies senpai~
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
@Cyrsei Hello~ I've seen this thread a few times and decided that I'd try my hand at your raffle! I can do any of your dnd characters, or even gijinkas if you want them? I have some examples here! Normally I'd charge 150kt for a headshot, 250kt for a waist up, and 500kt for a fullbody, so translate that however you choose ^^
@Cyrsei Hello~ I've seen this thread a few times and decided that I'd try my hand at your raffle! I can do any of your dnd characters, or even gijinkas if you want them? I have some examples here! Normally I'd charge 150kt for a headshot, 250kt for a waist up, and 500kt for a fullbody, so translate that however you choose ^^
@Munohs

>w< your work is very nice

Anything you want to do is great! I'll keep your prices in mind when I award your tickets ^______^
@Munohs

>w< your work is very nice

Anything you want to do is great! I'll keep your prices in mind when I award your tickets ^______^
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
@Cyrsei nice! I think I'm gonna do Miko since I'm vibing the most with her :D
@Cyrsei nice! I think I'm gonna do Miko since I'm vibing the most with her :D
@Munohs

>w< im glad, I vibe most with her too lol
@Munohs

>w< im glad, I vibe most with her too lol
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
How many tickets would you give out for a rough artwork like this?

https://orig00.deviantart.net/c99d/f/2018/117/0/2/abs0lute_s_eos_headshot_by_rushingstream-dc9yv3e.png

The blue part on the side of the neck is hair, rough artwork is rough.
How many tickets would you give out for a rough artwork like this?

https://orig00.deviantart.net/c99d/f/2018/117/0/2/abs0lute_s_eos_headshot_by_rushingstream-dc9yv3e.png

The blue part on the side of the neck is hair, rough artwork is rough.
@Electrifying

:3 I could do maybe 20ish a piece? 400gems worth?
@Electrifying

:3 I could do maybe 20ish a piece? 400gems worth?
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
Alright, thanks!

Also, is it possible to list out all the raffle items and how many tickets given out in total?
Alright, thanks!

Also, is it possible to list out all the raffle items and how many tickets given out in total?
@Electrifying

On the main "Summers end raffle" page, there is a link to the ticket spreadsheet, as well as all the items available for it. The items listed at the front of this thread is a separate giveaway that's just for artists, though, if anything is left over, the items will be given away in the summers end raffle instead
@Electrifying

On the main "Summers end raffle" page, there is a link to the ticket spreadsheet, as well as all the items available for it. The items listed at the front of this thread is a separate giveaway that's just for artists, though, if anything is left over, the items will be given away in the summers end raffle instead
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
@DragonessIgnacia

The tickets are not for individual items - they are for the summers end raffle ^_^

the items you see at the beginning of this thread are a separate giveaway that is for artists only, and right before the drawing I will be giving away those items exclusively to the artists that submit work.

If you submit art you will be getting tickets and a chance to win items on this thread too
@DragonessIgnacia

The tickets are not for individual items - they are for the summers end raffle ^_^

the items you see at the beginning of this thread are a separate giveaway that is for artists only, and right before the drawing I will be giving away those items exclusively to the artists that submit work.

If you submit art you will be getting tickets and a chance to win items on this thread too
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16