Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♠ Ace's Art Shoppe ♠ CLOSED
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 60 61
@hellieace

Oh yeah I totally agree! I try to range from $5 to $60 in my shop but put quality into it no matter the price!

Yeeet me raising everything secretly when I buy too many dragons ,, not really tho lmao
@hellieace

Oh yeah I totally agree! I try to range from $5 to $60 in my shop but put quality into it no matter the price!

Yeeet me raising everything secretly when I buy too many dragons ,, not really tho lmao
Rapidly smashing the queue down. We'll probably be opening again this week!!
Rapidly smashing the queue down. We'll probably be opening again this week!!
K2H4fpn.png
@hellieace Hello! I'm here to ask a question before I slap myself on the pinglist if you don't mind.

Would you be willing to work without a full 'reference sheet'?

The character I want drawn is a friend's werewolf oc with some slight deviations from a typical depiction(wings, feather mane, prehensile fluffy tail, and such). We don't have a full on image of her yet and I would like to use your service to produce one when I can snag one of your slots if you're willing.
@hellieace Hello! I'm here to ask a question before I slap myself on the pinglist if you don't mind.

Would you be willing to work without a full 'reference sheet'?

The character I want drawn is a friend's werewolf oc with some slight deviations from a typical depiction(wings, feather mane, prehensile fluffy tail, and such). We don't have a full on image of her yet and I would like to use your service to produce one when I can snag one of your slots if you're willing.
@LazarusRex

I can absolutely work from written descriptions! The more info you can give me the better, obviously, but I'll always do my best!
@LazarusRex

I can absolutely work from written descriptions! The more info you can give me the better, obviously, but I'll always do my best!
K2H4fpn.png
@SnailMuffin | @Aeriums | @Mazurkas | @matchamint | @Romiress | @Flowerfell | @Laxi | @Whirlwind678 | @XarkkXdragonX | @MewAngelique | @Portalgunblaze | @MythicalViper | @Aztec | @MaribelEmerson | @adomaniia | @vinsmoke | @tayssi | @JNaan | @Elligance | @AristosAchaion34 | @DragonWarrior333 | @Vampurr | @Akecai | @Ankhiale86 | @Yoda | @SparkzTheShinx | @Innisfree | @Fluffesu | @Volkihar | @Saphleon | @FreeWinged | @Doughnut | @vervain | @SoulShepherd | @Drachenschwinge | @acinonyxjubatus | @fitz | @iamtigerlily | @Pleasant | @Lake | @WyvernRathian | @GlassGhost | @sojubean @Johan | @peepsnibbles | @Moosesushi | @Arukadia | @Skydust | @Syntago | @monkfishlover | @Trenzalore | @KitsumiMahon | @Dragonwing | @SaltOrCyanide | @SnakeGarden | @SilverDeath | @mkairalla1 | @mstrashprincess | @aquasoars | @remnio | @Lemniscate | @Immortalkitten | @DraconicSpeaker | @DracoSicarius (Illustrations) | @reedshine | @beastii | @LazarusRex |

Hey all! I'm opening up 5 slots 'cause phew I'm broke again! These are almost anything goes (obvs within FR rules)! Sketches and illustrations, whichever you prefer! My only limit is 2 characters MAX.

These will be done AFTER my current queue, which will be finished by the end of October.

I'm off to bed, but I'll respond in the am!

All slots claimed! Don't worry, we'll be opening again relatively soon!
@SnailMuffin | @Aeriums | @Mazurkas | @matchamint | @Romiress | @Flowerfell | @Laxi | @Whirlwind678 | @XarkkXdragonX | @MewAngelique | @Portalgunblaze | @MythicalViper | @Aztec | @MaribelEmerson | @adomaniia | @vinsmoke | @tayssi | @JNaan | @Elligance | @AristosAchaion34 | @DragonWarrior333 | @Vampurr | @Akecai | @Ankhiale86 | @Yoda | @SparkzTheShinx | @Innisfree | @Fluffesu | @Volkihar | @Saphleon | @FreeWinged | @Doughnut | @vervain | @SoulShepherd | @Drachenschwinge | @acinonyxjubatus | @fitz | @iamtigerlily | @Pleasant | @Lake | @WyvernRathian | @GlassGhost | @sojubean @Johan | @peepsnibbles | @Moosesushi | @Arukadia | @Skydust | @Syntago | @monkfishlover | @Trenzalore | @KitsumiMahon | @Dragonwing | @SaltOrCyanide | @SnakeGarden | @SilverDeath | @mkairalla1 | @mstrashprincess | @aquasoars | @remnio | @Lemniscate | @Immortalkitten | @DraconicSpeaker | @DracoSicarius (Illustrations) | @reedshine | @beastii | @LazarusRex |

Hey all! I'm opening up 5 slots 'cause phew I'm broke again! These are almost anything goes (obvs within FR rules)! Sketches and illustrations, whichever you prefer! My only limit is 2 characters MAX.

These will be done AFTER my current queue, which will be finished by the end of October.

I'm off to bed, but I'll respond in the am!

All slots claimed! Don't worry, we'll be opening again relatively soon!
K2H4fpn.png
@hellieace I'd like to grab a slot for a fullbody sketch for 450g please!

Wall of Description:

Basic body structure is a bipedal werewolf; not one of the types that's overly humanoid in nature and not mangey-looking. Here's a few basic examples of the type in question: 1 and 2 . Dark grey-bluish fur color (grey enough to look natural with just a tinge of blue) and red eyes instead of the typical yellow. The basic idea is for it to look cool, but not "gnarly" like some werewolves do.

This isn't just a werewolf though. She's sort of chimeric with traits of other animals, the most prominent of which being feathers and wings. She has rusty red feathers running from the top of the head down her spine, all the way to the tip of the tail. These feathers also form a mane of sorts around the neck, but not too... poofy. As previously mentioned, there are bird-like wings as well, and they have a mix of the two body colors (grey-blue and rusty red); feel free to take creative liberties with the color patterns (just try to make it something cool), and use your best discretion with what size and structure would look most organic on this creature. The ears are longer than normal and pointed. The tail is also longer than normal, and its appearance is kind of like this tail (though longer). The idea is it's long enough to function as a prehensile tail.

The claws are also longer than normal. I would describe them as talon-like in the sense that they're long and sharp, but not curved like hooks. The teeth are straight and white, not mangled and ugly like some depictions of beasts. Fur-length should be enough to not look mangy and to avoid showing bare skin with freakish muscle tone, but not too fluffy (the last image I linked is good references for that, though it's just a silhouette). Sorry the picture references aren't too great; it's hard to find images of werewolves that are like what I'm looking for, but basically, I'm hoping to avoid the common traits that make them look more beast (ugly, rugged, gnarly) than animal. Aside from that, feel free to get creative with any body markings or other details that you think would look cool. It'd be nice to know first if you have any ideas that are particularly big, but if you have any thoughts, do share!
@hellieace I'd like to grab a slot for a fullbody sketch for 450g please!

Wall of Description:

Basic body structure is a bipedal werewolf; not one of the types that's overly humanoid in nature and not mangey-looking. Here's a few basic examples of the type in question: 1 and 2 . Dark grey-bluish fur color (grey enough to look natural with just a tinge of blue) and red eyes instead of the typical yellow. The basic idea is for it to look cool, but not "gnarly" like some werewolves do.

This isn't just a werewolf though. She's sort of chimeric with traits of other animals, the most prominent of which being feathers and wings. She has rusty red feathers running from the top of the head down her spine, all the way to the tip of the tail. These feathers also form a mane of sorts around the neck, but not too... poofy. As previously mentioned, there are bird-like wings as well, and they have a mix of the two body colors (grey-blue and rusty red); feel free to take creative liberties with the color patterns (just try to make it something cool), and use your best discretion with what size and structure would look most organic on this creature. The ears are longer than normal and pointed. The tail is also longer than normal, and its appearance is kind of like this tail (though longer). The idea is it's long enough to function as a prehensile tail.

The claws are also longer than normal. I would describe them as talon-like in the sense that they're long and sharp, but not curved like hooks. The teeth are straight and white, not mangled and ugly like some depictions of beasts. Fur-length should be enough to not look mangy and to avoid showing bare skin with freakish muscle tone, but not too fluffy (the last image I linked is good references for that, though it's just a silhouette). Sorry the picture references aren't too great; it's hard to find images of werewolves that are like what I'm looking for, but basically, I'm hoping to avoid the common traits that make them look more beast (ugly, rugged, gnarly) than animal. Aside from that, feel free to get creative with any body markings or other details that you think would look cool. It'd be nice to know first if you have any ideas that are particularly big, but if you have any thoughts, do share!
Id like to grab a slot please.. ill give info when im home if thats okay?

Edit: nothing complicated, just a halfbody sketch of these two, please
Lune & Ryker
Id like to grab a slot please.. ill give info when im home if thats okay?

Edit: nothing complicated, just a halfbody sketch of these two, please
Lune & Ryker
75065221_aTNRAxH2uSwvfsS.png
Id love a slot!! Will fill out asap oof,,, in bed atm aaa
Id love a slot!! Will fill out asap oof,,, in bed atm aaa
Interested in trading/buying OCs? Click here!
Please DM me if i forget to get back to you about something!
2228131_tv4wZ4VNZa4SFFC.png
@hellieace

hi there! could I get a slot and pm the info later?
@hellieace

hi there! could I get a slot and pm the info later?
9.jpg
@hellieace

-busts in- AM I TOO LATE FOR A SLOT?

Can I claim a slot if it's not too late? XD
@hellieace

-busts in- AM I TOO LATE FOR A SLOT?

Can I claim a slot if it's not too late? XD
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 60 61