Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♠ Ace's Art Shoppe ♠ CLOSED
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 60 61
@hellieace

I can't access the pinglist on mobile, so could you add me?

This is just a side question, but do you ever take items instead of currency?
@hellieace

I can't access the pinglist on mobile, so could you add me?

This is just a side question, but do you ever take items instead of currency?
XOxv5KE.png
@Cytus
Added you!

And sometimes, yes! I'm currently revamping my wishlist, but I'll typically accept high-ticket apparel like black tulip flowerfalls, sprites or UMAs!
@Cytus
Added you!

And sometimes, yes! I'm currently revamping my wishlist, but I'll typically accept high-ticket apparel like black tulip flowerfalls, sprites or UMAs!
K2H4fpn.png
@hellieace -RUNS IN LIKE THE WIND- ahhh I totally forgot I had a slot *wheezes* I'm alive *huffs* or maybe not... If it's not too late, may I have a human fullbody sketch of this girl? I just finished her lore and I figured a bit of art might convince me to code said lore ^_^" [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24250150] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242502/24250150_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Only requirement I guess is for her to have her cornsnake? The snake is kind of like her best buddy. All snakes are, technically, but the cornsnake is the BESTEST.
@hellieace

-RUNS IN LIKE THE WIND- ahhh I totally forgot I had a slot *wheezes* I'm alive *huffs* or maybe not...

If it's not too late, may I have a human fullbody sketch of this girl? I just finished her lore and I figured a bit of art might convince me to code said lore ^_^"
Only requirement I guess is for her to have her cornsnake? The snake is kind of like her best buddy. All snakes are, technically, but the cornsnake is the BESTEST.
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@MythicalViper

Hehe, oh this lovely bb again! Yes of course that's fine! ^^

Send payment whenever you're ready, I've still got your slot saved!
@MythicalViper

Hehe, oh this lovely bb again! Yes of course that's fine! ^^

Send payment whenever you're ready, I've still got your slot saved!
K2H4fpn.png
@hellieace

Thank you so much 0w0 it's 450kt/450g, right?
@hellieace

Thank you so much 0w0 it's 450kt/450g, right?
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@MythicalViper

Thats correct ~
@MythicalViper

Thats correct ~
K2H4fpn.png
@SnailMuffin | @Aeriums | @matchamint | @Romiress | @Flowerfell | @Whirlwind678 | @XarkkXdragonX | @MewAngelique | @Portalgunblaze | @Thundercracker | @Aztec | @MaribelEmerson | @adomaniia | @vinsmoke | @JNaan | @Elligance | @AristosAchaion34 | @DragonWarrior333 | @Vampurr | @Akecai | @Ankhiale86 | @Yoda | @SparkzTheShinx | @Innisfree | @Fluffesu | @Volkihar | @Saphleon | @FreeWinged | @Doughnut | @vervain | @SoulShepherd | @Drachenschwinge | @acinonyxjubatus | @fitz | @iamtigerlily | @Pleasant | @Lake | @WyvernRathian | @GlassGhost | @Johan | @peepsnibbles | @Moosesushi | @Arukadia | @Skydust | @Syntago | @monkfishlover | @Trenzalore | @KitsumiMahon | @Dragonwing | @SaltOrCyanide | @SnakeGarden | @SilverDeath | @mkairalla1 | @mstrashprincess | @Luunai | @aquasoars | @magpietellme | @remnio | @Lemniscate | @Immortalkitten | @DraconicSpeaker | @DracoSicarius (Illustrations) | @reedshine | @beastii | @Kyyrin | @gearfeathers | @Cytus | @Jumbledbyrd | @Loras | @Alestrius (illustrations)

Hello pinglist! Welcome back~
I've got 5 total slots opening up today. 3 illustrations and 2 sketch slots!

Please be advised, prices have been adjusted: It's been 5 years of being on FR, and I think it's finally time I start my very expensive quests. I'm going after the KS items, and my first target is a Golden Idol. Unfortunately, with the old prices it would have taken me.... something akin to 200 to 600 commissions to get one. My wrist w e e p s at the thought.

@SnailMuffin | @Aeriums | @matchamint | @Romiress | @Flowerfell | @Whirlwind678 | @XarkkXdragonX | @MewAngelique | @Portalgunblaze | @Thundercracker | @Aztec | @MaribelEmerson | @adomaniia | @vinsmoke | @JNaan | @Elligance | @AristosAchaion34 | @DragonWarrior333 | @Vampurr | @Akecai | @Ankhiale86 | @Yoda | @SparkzTheShinx | @Innisfree | @Fluffesu | @Volkihar | @Saphleon | @FreeWinged | @Doughnut | @vervain | @SoulShepherd | @Drachenschwinge | @acinonyxjubatus | @fitz | @iamtigerlily | @Pleasant | @Lake | @WyvernRathian | @GlassGhost | @Johan | @peepsnibbles | @Moosesushi | @Arukadia | @Skydust | @Syntago | @monkfishlover | @Trenzalore | @KitsumiMahon | @Dragonwing | @SaltOrCyanide | @SnakeGarden | @SilverDeath | @mkairalla1 | @mstrashprincess | @Luunai | @aquasoars | @magpietellme | @remnio | @Lemniscate | @Immortalkitten | @DraconicSpeaker | @DracoSicarius (Illustrations) | @reedshine | @beastii | @Kyyrin | @gearfeathers | @Cytus | @Jumbledbyrd | @Loras | @Alestrius (illustrations)

Hello pinglist! Welcome back~
I've got 5 total slots opening up today. 3 illustrations and 2 sketch slots!

Please be advised, prices have been adjusted: It's been 5 years of being on FR, and I think it's finally time I start my very expensive quests. I'm going after the KS items, and my first target is a Golden Idol. Unfortunately, with the old prices it would have taken me.... something akin to 200 to 600 commissions to get one. My wrist w e e p s at the thought.

K2H4fpn.png
@hellieace

-kicks down door-

May I get a sketch slot? I'll... Update details when it's not 2 AM haha ;;

Would a 2-person halfbody be double the price or x1.5? I can't find anything about multiple characters on the opening post unless I'm blind (which I lowkey am) so I thought I'd just ask.

and you're still taking WL items atm right

@hellieace

-kicks down door-

May I get a sketch slot? I'll... Update details when it's not 2 AM haha ;;

Would a 2-person halfbody be double the price or x1.5? I can't find anything about multiple characters on the opening post unless I'm blind (which I lowkey am) so I thought I'd just ask.

and you're still taking WL items atm right

XOxv5KE.png
@hellieace Could I get an illustration slot please? I'll have to narrow down which dragon shortly but I know I want one.
@hellieace Could I get an illustration slot please? I'll have to narrow down which dragon shortly but I know I want one.
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Cytus

My door! aaaa

And yes you may! It is double the price (you're not blind, I'm 99% sure I accidentally deleted the line when I update the shop).

and yes! Wishlist derg is on the 2nd post.
@Cytus

My door! aaaa

And yes you may! It is double the price (you're not blind, I'm 99% sure I accidentally deleted the line when I update the shop).

and yes! Wishlist derg is on the 2nd post.
K2H4fpn.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 60 61