Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Icedom Foddart (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43
@Nefily

Remina: Yes please! If it makes it easier you can add wildclaw style horns on her so you don't have to add too much to the forehead, and any amount of flowers would be lovely!

Karuk: Alllllllllllllllllllllllllll of the yesssssssssssssssssssss, and while I'd say yes for WC style horns, I don't know if they'd clash/not mess with with the antlers, so I leave that bit to you if you think you can make it work together!
@Nefily

Remina: Yes please! If it makes it easier you can add wildclaw style horns on her so you don't have to add too much to the forehead, and any amount of flowers would be lovely!

Karuk: Alllllllllllllllllllllllllll of the yesssssssssssssssssssss, and while I'd say yes for WC style horns, I don't know if they'd clash/not mess with with the antlers, so I leave that bit to you if you think you can make it work together!
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@Evet

Great!! Ill see what works best ^_^
@Evet

Great!! Ill see what works best ^_^
xGxjc2r.pngLtG1dlF.pngLuIM5G6.pngMUETfFG.png Art | Accents | Adopts
Glory to the Icewarden!

Name: Keyina
ID: 237075
Artist: @BunnyHero
Request: Human Portrait.
Payment: 325 levels.
Other Info: Could I send you order details on private message? Thanks! Also sorry if slots are alerady taken, I didn't check. ;;

Glory to the Icewarden!

Artist: @Xayah
Request: Monochrome.
Payment: 220 levels.
Other Info: As above, could I send you order details on private message? I feel more free to express myself there. Thanks!
Glory to the Icewarden!

Artist: @BunnyHero
Request: Human Portrait.
Payment: 325 levels.
Other Info: Could I send you order details on private message? Thanks! Also sorry if slots are alerady taken, I didn't check. ;;

Glory to the Icewarden!

Artist: @Xayah
Request: Monochrome.
Payment: 220 levels.
Other Info: As above, could I send you order details on private message? I feel more free to express myself there. Thanks!
@FrostLily @Exaltier Could I get pings when you guys get your shops up?
@FrostLily @Exaltier Could I get pings when you guys get your shops up?
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
[size=5][color=#117BAF]Glory to the Icewarden![/color][/size][br] [b]Name: [/b]Mirrorface [b]ID: [/b]58347 [b]Artist: [/b]@DeviBrigard [b]Request: [/b]Plush of this boi. O/c don't worry about accent. I'd appreciate simplified apparel, and his snake slithering on the plush, but no worries if you don't want to do that! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34804463] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/348045/34804463_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment: [/b]50 levels, ye? [b]Other Info: [/b]lmk if there's anything you need, i'll be leveling dragons x)
Glory to the Icewarden!

Name: Mirrorface
ID: 58347
Artist: @DeviBrigard
Request: Plush of this boi. O/c don't worry about accent. I'd appreciate simplified apparel, and his snake slithering on the plush, but no worries if you don't want to do that!

34804463_350.png

Payment: 50 levels, ye?
Other Info: lmk if there's anything you need, i'll be leveling dragons x)
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
[size=5][color=#117BAF]Glory to the Icewarden![/color][/size][br] [b]Name: [/b]Teletraan [b]ID: [/b]48122 [b]Artist: [/b]@Nefily [b]Request: [/b]One Fite Chibi of Timbits, the Canadian dragon! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21876053] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=6&breed=12&element=2&gender=1&tert=62&tertgene=4&winggene=1&wings=2&auth=6a3c09419a15021bab73dbde2fee524120c30ac0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment: [/b]60 levels [b]Other Info: [/b]I should have the dragons ready for you later today!
Glory to the Icewarden!

Name: Teletraan
ID: 48122
Artist: @Nefily
Request: One Fite Chibi of Timbits, the Canadian dragon!

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=6&breed=12&element=2&gender=1&tert=62&tertgene=4&winggene=1&wings=2&auth=6a3c09419a15021bab73dbde2fee524120c30ac0&dummyext=prev.png

Payment: 60 levels
Other Info: I should have the dragons ready for you later today!
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
Psst. @Frostlily . Could I get a ping when you open?
Psst. @Frostlily . Could I get a ping when you open?
@Xayah heya! I'd like to order a headshot but if it's ok, can I just ask a couple questions first? Just because of the nature of the character n-n
@Xayah heya! I'd like to order a headshot but if it's ok, can I just ask a couple questions first? Just because of the nature of the character n-n
osuxvtf_by_deltadarklightdragon-da3lzvb.png
@sockmonkeygerald @Nerdygamer
I'm open! :D
@sockmonkeygerald @Nerdygamer
I'm open! :D
@Xairathan
hello! Just dropping another ping in case you missed my earlier one :O I'll start working on your drawing once I get some refs. :3c
@Xairathan
hello! Just dropping another ping in case you missed my earlier one :O I'll start working on your drawing once I get some refs. :3c
GcvFcr8h_o.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43