Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Icedom Foddart (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 43
@Xayah thank you!
@Xayah thank you!
osuxvtf_by_deltadarklightdragon-da3lzvb.png
@misericordieuse

Hello! I have some dragons I'd like to send to you for my order with Nefliy! Would you like me to list IDs or do you need them since I'll be doing PAs?
@misericordieuse

Hello! I have some dragons I'd like to send to you for my order with Nefliy! Would you like me to list IDs or do you need them since I'll be doing PAs?
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@Evet

I don't need them if you're doing PAs ^-^
@Evet

I don't need them if you're doing PAs ^-^
WpjbI2U.gif
@Nefily

Hey, I see your info say no limit for slots so could I make the second request even if I already made one?
@Nefily

Hey, I see your info say no limit for slots so could I make the second request even if I already made one?
vbbhws.pnggt91XZe.pngvbbp2e.png
@Evet
I would love to draw her for you! If you have any preference on expressions, let me know!
I'll get started on the sketch, you can start sending the levels over whenever you're ready~
Thank you!
@Evet
I would love to draw her for you! If you have any preference on expressions, let me know!
I'll get started on the sketch, you can start sending the levels over whenever you're ready~
Thank you!
TvhLm9X.png
♥♥♥ I love cute girls ♥♥♥
honoka_kousaka_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzoi.pngnozomi_tojo_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8cm10k.pnghanayo_koizumi_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzxt.png
|Art Shoppe|Gijinka Shop|Tumblr|Toyhouse|
Pk3djBI.png
@Pericci

Yay! Thinking something along the lines of the first piece of artwork or maybe a small smile, like corner smile due to a potion turning out well? If that makes sense?

I'll send them as soon as I can~ -runs off-
@Pericci

Yay! Thinking something along the lines of the first piece of artwork or maybe a small smile, like corner smile due to a potion turning out well? If that makes sense?

I'll send them as soon as I can~ -runs off-
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@Nefily
Since it looks like you have unlimited slots, if I'm reading this right, I'd like to claim a fullbody softline for two dragons (300 levels total). Deciding on which two dragons is hard. Do you have more dragon / dragon couples examples somewhere?

Will fill out the official form / provide refs once I decide which two dragons I want.
@Nefily
Since it looks like you have unlimited slots, if I'm reading this right, I'd like to claim a fullbody softline for two dragons (300 levels total). Deciding on which two dragons is hard. Do you have more dragon / dragon couples examples somewhere?

Will fill out the official form / provide refs once I decide which two dragons I want.
Art by Drytil
@Mirrorface simplified apparel and snake friend should be doable~ Please send those levels to a receiver

@PheonixPonder will gladly draw sock bab~ Please send those levels to a receiver
@Mirrorface simplified apparel and snake friend should be doable~ Please send those levels to a receiver

@PheonixPonder will gladly draw sock bab~ Please send those levels to a receiver
smaller_2_by_devibrigard-db1jw11.png
FKAc5gc.gif
sPCU7cF.png
doot doot doot doot doot doot doot
doot doot doot doot doot
@Teletraan
Thankyou for the order! Ive entered you in the spreadsheet ^_^

@ZoeNightfall
Sure can!! thats no problem at all :D

@Addmon
Thanks so much! I have entered you into the spreadsheet for the 300lvls!
I have some more examples here! https://imgur.com/a/B1Yhm
some are more high detail then what i'm doing in this shop and have proper coloring rather then the soft coloring i'm doing but i hope they help ^_^
@Teletraan
Thankyou for the order! Ive entered you in the spreadsheet ^_^

@ZoeNightfall
Sure can!! thats no problem at all :D

@Addmon
Thanks so much! I have entered you into the spreadsheet for the 300lvls!
I have some more examples here! https://imgur.com/a/B1Yhm
some are more high detail then what i'm doing in this shop and have proper coloring rather then the soft coloring i'm doing but i hope they help ^_^
xGxjc2r.pngLtG1dlF.pngLuIM5G6.pngMUETfFG.png Art | Accents | Adopts
@DeviBrigard
Thank you! I sent my dragons to @misericordieuse in the form of 5 lvl 10 dragons!
@DeviBrigard
Thank you! I sent my dragons to @misericordieuse in the form of 5 lvl 10 dragons!
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 43