Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moodboards and Lore (Closed)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@onemessyperson here it is! [b]Dragon image/OC reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37779401] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/377795/37779401_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Short character description:[/b] Stoic, smart, detached, mysterious. Has a piercing stare and notable magic skills. [b]Is this a couple/group story or bio?:[/b] Bio please! [b]Story tone: Happy/Sad/Surprise me/NA[/b] Something that would explain her detached and cold nature would be great, follow your inspiration! [b]Triggers:[/b] No gorey descriptions or parents abandonement, is all. [b]Extras:[/b] (copy paste from my other thread) She's meant to be a plague witch with a rough past and unforgiving nature. Adding some affinity for crows and birds would be good, as well as some lore regarding her pearl. Sending a cr with 2500t in a bit~
@onemessyperson here it is!

Dragon image/OC reference:

37779401_350.png

Short character description: Stoic, smart, detached, mysterious. Has a piercing stare and notable magic skills.
Is this a couple/group story or bio?: Bio please!
Story tone: Happy/Sad/Surprise me/NA Something that would explain her detached and cold nature would be great, follow your inspiration!
Triggers: No gorey descriptions or parents abandonement, is all.
Extras: (copy paste from my other thread) She's meant to be a plague witch with a rough past and unforgiving nature. Adding some affinity for crows and birds would be good, as well as some lore regarding her pearl.

Sending a cr with 2500t in a bit~
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@MistyGold

My apologies for not being able to reply sooner, I was asleep. Thank you for your order ^^ I shall accept the downpayment directly and turn around should is expected to be next weekend at the latest.
@MistyGold

My apologies for not being able to reply sooner, I was asleep. Thank you for your order ^^ I shall accept the downpayment directly and turn around should is expected to be next weekend at the latest.
@misfitmiskatonic Slots for moodboards have opened up again and I was wondering if you would like to claim one?
@misfitmiskatonic Slots for moodboards have opened up again and I was wondering if you would like to claim one?
@onemessyperson

Hi! I was wondering if I could be added your short story waitlist?
@onemessyperson

Hi! I was wondering if I could be added your short story waitlist?
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
@flyingladder

Of course! I shall add you right away. Thank you for your interest ^^
@flyingladder

Of course! I shall add you right away. Thank you for your interest ^^
@onemessyperson
Heya! I was wondering if I could ask for a moodboard slot. How many moodboards could I order at once (was looking to do up to three, depending)?
@onemessyperson
Heya! I was wondering if I could ask for a moodboard slot. How many moodboards could I order at once (was looking to do up to three, depending)?
hu72dVR.png
@BumRapRhiny

Hello, ^^ Sure you can take up a moodboard slot. You can order up to three moodboards at once. I'm having a promo now where two moodboards ordered gets you the third one for free.
@BumRapRhiny

Hello, ^^ Sure you can take up a moodboard slot. You can order up to three moodboards at once. I'm having a promo now where two moodboards ordered gets you the third one for free.
@onemessyperson
Sounds great, than you! I'll order three for this slot, but I might come back at a later batch; I have a ton of ocs, haha (like 8 off the top of my head).

Dragon image/OC reference: Here
Short character description: Nariene is charismatic and a talented fighter, and was therefore groomed for leadership among her group of mercenaries from a young age. She’s a overachiever who can run herself into a rut, but is very dedicated to her job and friends. Very courageous but occasionally careless, has a coarse sense of humor, offers to spar with others in her spare time. Weirdly good at cards; no one knows why?
Moodboard type: Type A
Favoured colors: Red for main color
Would you like quotes in the board or all pictures: Quotes are good
Triggers: N/A
Extras: A more full description is here

Short character description: Reka is a very energetic and outgoing engineer/computer scientist (she...has to cover a lot of different roles in her position), always running to-and-fro, fiddling with things. Very friendly, has a great passion for her field. A big-time coffee drinker, loves to swap stories but is also quite guarded about her actual past and deflects conversation away from it. Would make a good assassin or spy, but says she doesn’t like conflict.
Favoured colors: Blue for main color
Extras: Same as before

Short character description: Thanen is a nervous, twitchy young man who is overly polite and tends to sputter. Works as a physician and never seems to be off his job. Weirdly optimistic, and also extremely dependable and loyal in time of stress, surprising pretty much everyone. Strong altruistic streak. Likes cooking (says it calms him), and pretty much always has a cup of tea on him.
Favoured colors: Yellow for main color

Thank you again!
@onemessyperson
Sounds great, than you! I'll order three for this slot, but I might come back at a later batch; I have a ton of ocs, haha (like 8 off the top of my head).

Short character description: Nariene is charismatic and a talented fighter, and was therefore groomed for leadership among her group of mercenaries from a young age. She’s a overachiever who can run herself into a rut, but is very dedicated to her job and friends. Very courageous but occasionally careless, has a coarse sense of humor, offers to spar with others in her spare time. Weirdly good at cards; no one knows why?
Favoured colors: Red for main color
Extras: A more full description is here

Short character description: Reka is a very energetic and outgoing engineer/computer scientist (she...has to cover a lot of different roles in her position), always running to-and-fro, fiddling with things. Very friendly, has a great passion for her field. A big-time coffee drinker, loves to swap stories but is also quite guarded about her actual past and deflects conversation away from it. Would make a good assassin or spy, but says she doesn’t like conflict.
Favoured colors: Blue for main color

Short character description: Thanen is a nervous, twitchy young man who is overly polite and tends to sputter. Works as a physician and never seems to be off his job. Weirdly optimistic, and also extremely dependable and loyal in time of stress, surprising pretty much everyone. Strong altruistic streak. Likes cooking (says it calms him), and pretty much always has a cup of tea on him.
Favoured colors: Yellow for main color

Thank you again!
hu72dVR.png
@BumRapRhiny

Those OCs look so interesting! I shall be sending you a PM with the watermarked version of the moodboards by Wednesday or Thursday at the latest. Thank you very much for your order ^^
@BumRapRhiny

Those OCs look so interesting! I shall be sending you a PM with the watermarked version of the moodboards by Wednesday or Thursday at the latest. Thank you very much for your order ^^
@onemessyperson
Sounds good to me! Thank you! :D
@onemessyperson
Sounds good to me! Thank you! :D
hu72dVR.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24