Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moodboards and Lore (Closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24
@onemessyperson I'd love to claim a spot please for moodboards <3

Looking to get two moodboards, one for him and one for her.
Alastore's theme is Alcohol drinks/magic/demonic theme that I hope also matches close to his colours.
For the DAF, something with Chinese weaponry/attire/armour/battle field is good, matching her colour would be nice but not necessary :3

@onemessyperson I'd love to claim a spot please for moodboards <3

Looking to get two moodboards, one for him and one for her.
Alastore's theme is Alcohol drinks/magic/demonic theme that I hope also matches close to his colours.
For the DAF, something with Chinese weaponry/attire/armour/battle field is good, matching her colour would be nice but not necessary :3

Puppycat.gif
@Sylvette

Sure! ^^ I'll put you in the open slot right away. Thank you for your order. I shall send the watermarked moodboards to you via PM by the end of the week at the latest.
@Sylvette

Sure! ^^ I'll put you in the open slot right away. Thank you for your order. I shall send the watermarked moodboards to you via PM by the end of the week at the latest.
@flyingladder
@Tayssi
@jellophish

Hello! ^^ Slots for lore have opened up again and I was wondering if you'd like to reserve one?
@flyingladder
@Tayssi
@jellophish

Hello! ^^ Slots for lore have opened up again and I was wondering if you'd like to reserve one?
@onemessyperson Yes, definitely :D
Lemme fill out a form ^^

Dragon image/OC reference: Saiko (1, 2)

Anya (1, 2) (For the second one, it's mostly for casual clothing because I still haven't finished that much art of her LOL)

Short character description:

Saiko:
- tends to appear really serious/aloof, really just thinking about dinner
- cat lady
- has seen/been through a lot, but he tries to be positive about it
- protective
- can be tough when needed, but deep down he's a soft cupcake

Anya
- quiet/really keeps to herself
- soft spoken
- secretive/private, like no one in the house really knows who she is except for Saiko and even then he knows only a little bit
- helpful
- practically explodes in anger if pushed to the edge

Is this a couple/group story or bio?: Couple short story

Story tone: Friends to lovers, surprise, romance

Triggers: None
Extras: I actually sorta had a plot thought out, but it's not fully realized so I was basically seeking a writer who could better write it out :D

I'll have to include some background I suppose, and I hope it helps to understand who they are as characters!
Quote:
So, these two became friends because they're both escapees from a human experimentation lab that was hidden deep in Russia in the wilderness. That human experimentation being animal DNA infusing (something a lil like Tokyo Mew Mew when I think about it lol - just, minus the magical girls), and torture. It wasn't fun. They pretty much saved each other.
It took them weeks basically, but they finally found their way back home. Anya however, no longer has a home as she is originally from Russia but she can't stay there lest she be found by the lab they just escaped from. She's staying with Saiko until she can get her own place. (Saiko originally lived with his sister and her fiance, so it becomes the four of them living there) They're pretty much good friends at this point, but both of them are kinda crushing on each other already, although only a little bit right now lol

As for what I thought for the plot, I was thinking this will be set at late at night, maybe like 2 AM. Saiko's getting up to get some late night snacks, when he hears noises around the living room. It doesn't help that he's just seen a horror movie, so now he's kinda spooked but he choses to ignore it. There's a chance it's just one of his cats. He closes the fridge door after getting a croissant or pudding or w/e and he turns around to Anya and it scares the heck outta him.
I kinda want them to discuss what happened to them in that lab, but I also want this to kind of be a confession story? Not really an "I'm in love with you" short, more like a "I think I have feelings for you...?" And it may or may not end in a kiss of some sorts.

But I also wanna give you writing freedom, so if there's something you come up with that in your eyes, could be good for the story, please feel free :D

I hope that's okay ;w;/
Let me know the total ^^!
@onemessyperson Yes, definitely :D
Lemme fill out a form ^^

Dragon image/OC reference: Saiko (1, 2)

Anya (1, 2) (For the second one, it's mostly for casual clothing because I still haven't finished that much art of her LOL)

Short character description:

Saiko:
- tends to appear really serious/aloof, really just thinking about dinner
- cat lady
- has seen/been through a lot, but he tries to be positive about it
- protective
- can be tough when needed, but deep down he's a soft cupcake

Anya
- quiet/really keeps to herself
- soft spoken
- secretive/private, like no one in the house really knows who she is except for Saiko and even then he knows only a little bit
- helpful
- practically explodes in anger if pushed to the edge

Is this a couple/group story or bio?: Couple short story

Story tone: Friends to lovers, surprise, romance

Triggers: None
Extras: I actually sorta had a plot thought out, but it's not fully realized so I was basically seeking a writer who could better write it out :D

I'll have to include some background I suppose, and I hope it helps to understand who they are as characters!
Quote:
So, these two became friends because they're both escapees from a human experimentation lab that was hidden deep in Russia in the wilderness. That human experimentation being animal DNA infusing (something a lil like Tokyo Mew Mew when I think about it lol - just, minus the magical girls), and torture. It wasn't fun. They pretty much saved each other.
It took them weeks basically, but they finally found their way back home. Anya however, no longer has a home as she is originally from Russia but she can't stay there lest she be found by the lab they just escaped from. She's staying with Saiko until she can get her own place. (Saiko originally lived with his sister and her fiance, so it becomes the four of them living there) They're pretty much good friends at this point, but both of them are kinda crushing on each other already, although only a little bit right now lol

As for what I thought for the plot, I was thinking this will be set at late at night, maybe like 2 AM. Saiko's getting up to get some late night snacks, when he hears noises around the living room. It doesn't help that he's just seen a horror movie, so now he's kinda spooked but he choses to ignore it. There's a chance it's just one of his cats. He closes the fridge door after getting a croissant or pudding or w/e and he turns around to Anya and it scares the heck outta him.
I kinda want them to discuss what happened to them in that lab, but I also want this to kind of be a confession story? Not really an "I'm in love with you" short, more like a "I think I have feelings for you...?" And it may or may not end in a kiss of some sorts.

But I also wanna give you writing freedom, so if there's something you come up with that in your eyes, could be good for the story, please feel free :D

I hope that's okay ;w;/
Let me know the total ^^!
@jellophish

Thank you for your order ^^ I can certainly work with all of the details you've given. These two sound so very interesting and I've always had a fondness for budding friends to lovers 'confession scenes' so I think it'll be great fun to write them. The art for Anya is so gorgeous!

Short stories are 8kt that's split into a downpayment of 4kt upfront and the rest I've shown you the first completed draft of the story. Turn around should be by Monday or Tuesday at the latest ^^
@jellophish

Thank you for your order ^^ I can certainly work with all of the details you've given. These two sound so very interesting and I've always had a fondness for budding friends to lovers 'confession scenes' so I think it'll be great fun to write them. The art for Anya is so gorgeous!

Short stories are 8kt that's split into a downpayment of 4kt upfront and the rest I've shown you the first completed draft of the story. Turn around should be by Monday or Tuesday at the latest ^^
@[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=105227]onemessyperson[/url] [b]Dragon image/OC reference:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39960738] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/399608/39960738_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Short character description:[/b] Diaval is loyal to Thea (also in unrequited love), his favored profession is hunting, be that food, beast or dragon. He has this odd thing about others touching his arrows. [b]Moodboard type:[/b] Type A [b]Favoured colors:[/b] More on the dark side, purples and blues. [b]Would you like quotes in the board or all pictures[/b]: one or two please [b]Triggers:[/b] N/A [b]Extras:[/b] Previously did one for another dragon named Rowan.
@onemessyperson

Dragon image/OC reference:
39960738_350.png

Short character description: Diaval is loyal to Thea (also in unrequited love), his favored profession is hunting, be that food, beast or dragon. He has this odd thing about others touching his arrows.
Moodboard type: Type A
Favoured colors: More on the dark side, purples and blues.
Would you like quotes in the board or all pictures: one or two please
Triggers: N/A
Extras: Previously did one for another dragon named Rowan.
6wR17En.png
@WindofFairies

Hello again! ^^ Thank you for your order. Diaval looks lovely! I'll be sending you a PM with the watermarked version of his moodboard by Monday or Tuesday at the latest.
@WindofFairies

Hello again! ^^ Thank you for your order. Diaval looks lovely! I'll be sending you a PM with the watermarked version of his moodboard by Monday or Tuesday at the latest.
@onemessyperson May I be added to the lore pinglist?
@onemessyperson May I be added to the lore pinglist?
@Voixeon

Thank you for your interest ^^ I'll be adding you to the lore pinglist right away.
@Voixeon

Thank you for your interest ^^ I'll be adding you to the lore pinglist right away.
Yes please! You still have the info in PM's, right? Feel free to choose whoever :)
Yes please! You still have the info in PM's, right? Feel free to choose whoever :)
75065221_aTNRAxH2uSwvfsS.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24