Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moodboards and Lore (Closed)
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
No worries at all! c: Take your time
No worries at all! c: Take your time
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Hi there! I wanted to order some mood boards.
Dragon image/OC reference: Sims 3, Her talksprite, and lastly a playlist I made to represent her
Short character description:AliCat2020 is a MeTube gaming streamer who prefers indie games, petsites, and animal crossing-like games. She's very perky, enjoys using emoticons, and will trend towards peaceful resolutions to problems. She really likes cute or sweet things, and is inspired by these two youtubers. 1 2
Moodboard type: Type B
Favoured colors: Her favorite colors are pink-purple, but feel free to incorporate bi, panromantic, and trans-pride palettes.
Would you like quotes in the board or all pictures: Yes
Triggers: Nothing major that I can think of. She has a fairly cohesive theme.
Extras:

I'd also like to order 1 other. There's a fandom raffle I'm putting prize slots into, and this is a part of the grand prize. The subject of the moodboard might be an adoptable they just got, or anything they want.
This would not be ordered for a month or so, and I'm up for verifying the winner however you prefer. This is also me reserving a slot for a month ahead.
Hi there! I wanted to order some mood boards.
Dragon image/OC reference: Sims 3, Her talksprite, and lastly a playlist I made to represent her
Short character description:AliCat2020 is a MeTube gaming streamer who prefers indie games, petsites, and animal crossing-like games. She's very perky, enjoys using emoticons, and will trend towards peaceful resolutions to problems. She really likes cute or sweet things, and is inspired by these two youtubers. 1 2
Moodboard type: Type B
Favoured colors: Her favorite colors are pink-purple, but feel free to incorporate bi, panromantic, and trans-pride palettes.
Would you like quotes in the board or all pictures: Yes
Triggers: Nothing major that I can think of. She has a fairly cohesive theme.
Extras:

I'd also like to order 1 other. There's a fandom raffle I'm putting prize slots into, and this is a part of the grand prize. The subject of the moodboard might be an adoptable they just got, or anything they want.
This would not be ordered for a month or so, and I'm up for verifying the winner however you prefer. This is also me reserving a slot for a month ahead.
Divination Station - My Tarot, Sigil, and Writing Shop
Stars in the Veil - Arcane Occult Discussion Thread
@onemessyperson

Hello! Could I be put on the waitlist as well? :)
@onemessyperson

Hello! Could I be put on the waitlist as well? :)
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
Hello! ^^ My apologies for the late reply.

@LoverIan - I'm kinda playing catch up at the moment with some lore commissions due to being busy with RL these past two weeks but I can put you down for a slot and have your moodboard in by Monday.

Also, I'd be happy to provide a moodboard for your raffle (thanks for considering the boards as a prize ^^). Maybe you can drop me a PM with the winner's username and I can get in touch with them to find out what sort of board they want?

@KiTea

Yes, I'll add you directly. Thank you very much for your interest. ^^

Hello! ^^ My apologies for the late reply.

@LoverIan - I'm kinda playing catch up at the moment with some lore commissions due to being busy with RL these past two weeks but I can put you down for a slot and have your moodboard in by Monday.

Also, I'd be happy to provide a moodboard for your raffle (thanks for considering the boards as a prize ^^). Maybe you can drop me a PM with the winner's username and I can get in touch with them to find out what sort of board they want?

@KiTea

Yes, I'll add you directly. Thank you very much for your interest. ^^

@onemessyperson That's all good! I'll do that setup. I'll send payment on completion on Monday, and thank you for your patience
@onemessyperson That's all good! I'll do that setup. I'll send payment on completion on Monday, and thank you for your patience
@LoverIan That's totally fine, payment can be made after you're happy with the board. Also, if you need samples of my boards for your raffle you can use the link below to my album if you like ^^ [center][quote]https://nickpic.host/album/b3Jmp[/quote][/center]
@LoverIan

That's totally fine, payment can be made after you're happy with the board. Also, if you need samples of my boards for your raffle you can use the link below to my album if you like ^^
Quote:
https://nickpic.host/album/b3Jmp
@onemessyperson Thanks! I'm planning on having each prize link directly back to the flight rising shops in case people who lose still want to get one.
@onemessyperson Thanks! I'm planning on having each prize link directly back to the flight rising shops in case people who lose still want to get one.
@onemessyperson Hi! Just wanted to pop in and let you know I got my UN changed (used to be MightyVildaTilda) :'D Hope you're doing alright, excited to see what you come up with for the lore!
@onemessyperson Hi! Just wanted to pop in and let you know I got my UN changed (used to be MightyVildaTilda) :'D Hope you're doing alright, excited to see what you come up with for the lore!
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@onemessyperson
i keep coming back bc yr writing + boards are so NICE...
could you put me on the pinglist for both moodboards + lore? i need to gene up some dragons but afterwards i'm 99% coming back here...
@onemessyperson
i keep coming back bc yr writing + boards are so NICE...
could you put me on the pinglist for both moodboards + lore? i need to gene up some dragons but afterwards i'm 99% coming back here...
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24