Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Firefly In a Bottle (closed)
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 125 126
@Psycho
Thank you so much Dan, you definitely made my day with this wonderful signature!

Edit: Wait, is he crying under his mask? OMG, I didn't even notice at first! ;A; Amazing detail!
@Psycho
Thank you so much Dan, you definitely made my day with this wonderful signature!

Edit: Wait, is he crying under his mask? OMG, I didn't even notice at first! ;A; Amazing detail!
MS6xnJoY_o.png
@Psycho
Could you kindly add me to your pinglist? c:
Your art is beyond gorgeous~
@Psycho
Could you kindly add me to your pinglist? c:
Your art is beyond gorgeous~
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Psycho
I've been drooling over your signatures for a while and I'm finally saving up, dreaming of one day snagging a slot <3
please add me to your pinglist! I cannot wait until you're open again, whether I'm able to get a slot or I can see how beautiful you made other people's dragons TwT
@Psycho
I've been drooling over your signatures for a while and I'm finally saving up, dreaming of one day snagging a slot <3
please add me to your pinglist! I cannot wait until you're open again, whether I'm able to get a slot or I can see how beautiful you made other people's dragons TwT
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
weeps in happy
my boy looks so good

thank you thank you again, danny! :')
weeps in happy
my boy looks so good

thank you thank you again, danny! :')
_______ sxMU55W.png ___
e. off. | she - her | fr +2
search for a place to rest old bones

VIOLENT DELIGHTS HAVE VIOLENT ENDS
@Chou - no problem!! and he looks amazing! thank you for giving me the chance to draw him! <33
edit: and omg yeah he's crying! since you mentioned he misses his mate

@Luunai @lovebite - omg thank you guys ._.;; ya'll are so sweet! and i added you guys :)

@OFF - my pleasure my dude! i LOVE drawing dragons smiling or snarling. his little baby friend is adorable too! have a lovely rest of your day!
@Chou - no problem!! and he looks amazing! thank you for giving me the chance to draw him! <33
edit: and omg yeah he's crying! since you mentioned he misses his mate

@Luunai @lovebite - omg thank you guys ._.;; ya'll are so sweet! and i added you guys :)

@OFF - my pleasure my dude! i LOVE drawing dragons smiling or snarling. his little baby friend is adorable too! have a lovely rest of your day!
@Psycho I have GOTTA be added to your pinglist! This art is so, so SO gorgeous I'm SCREAMING (and so will my fr wallet once I manage to actually save gems up)
@Psycho I have GOTTA be added to your pinglist! This art is so, so SO gorgeous I'm SCREAMING (and so will my fr wallet once I manage to actually save gems up)
elliot
he/him
FR +8
mxk5Q9c.pngyUJyALg.png
9ZqtZRf.png

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

yUJyALg.png mxk5Q9c.png
@Psycho

Pinglist please!
@Psycho

Pinglist please!
PEnIA1u.png
@Psycho

May I be added to the pinglist? Thanks! ;v;
@Psycho

May I be added to the pinglist? Thanks! ;v;
FFNapYi.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gifFFNapYi.png
@Psycho what's your Paypal again? I cant' find it in my messages, and I'm ready to pay (:
@Psycho what's your Paypal again? I cant' find it in my messages, and I'm ready to pay (:
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@EgoLobster - it's fangroxmysocks[@]yahoo.com!

@ cynicalspectre @ Elextra @ B1ue - added ya'll!!t hank you so much!
@EgoLobster - it's fangroxmysocks[@]yahoo.com!

@ cynicalspectre @ Elextra @ B1ue - added ya'll!!t hank you so much!
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 125 126