Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Firefly In a Bottle (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 125 126
@Mongoose I love your work, might I grab a signature piece from you of phobic here? c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34623678] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/346237/34623678_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Mongoose

I love your work, might I grab a signature piece from you of phobic here? c:

34623678_350.png
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
i'm not interested in mimic powders sorry!! but i have items i'm interested in in the second box ;0 @Rahkali i'm so DUMB i'm sorry fdfdgdsd jOKE

@Vovina - omg thank you!! i'm pleased you like my art tbh because you're is gorgeous.

and yeah! i can do two humans. i should add the option to my rules fdfdfdfdf but i think if you add another character of any kind it's $10 more rn. so that's....1kg i think.

and i'd prefer one of each egg! and the rest in gems is totally cool :) i got you down btw!
i'm not interested in mimic powders sorry!! but i have items i'm interested in in the second box ;0 @Rahkali i'm so DUMB i'm sorry fdfdgdsd jOKE

@Vovina - omg thank you!! i'm pleased you like my art tbh because you're is gorgeous.

and yeah! i can do two humans. i should add the option to my rules fdfdfdfdf but i think if you add another character of any kind it's $10 more rn. so that's....1kg i think.

and i'd prefer one of each egg! and the rest in gems is totally cool :) i got you down btw!
thank you! and totally!! are you paying usd or gems?
@Disturbed
thank you! and totally!! are you paying usd or gems?
@Disturbed
@Mongoose

Would gems be alright?
@Mongoose

Would gems be alright?
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
of course c:

@disturbed
of course c:

@disturbed
@Mongoose

Absolutely thrilling
@Mongoose

Absolutely thrilling
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
[b]art type:[/b] Dragon, Fullbody fullcolor. [b]character: [/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38505118] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/385052/38505118_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]description:[/b] Likes to talk walks in the night, mysterious and doesn't talk much. [b]extra notes: [/b] Nope! Thank you! ouo
art type: Dragon, Fullbody fullcolor.
character:
38505118_350.png

description: Likes to talk walks in the night, mysterious and doesn't talk much.
extra notes: Nope! Thank you! ouo
@Mongoose Aww gosh, thank you so much on both accounts, I really appreciate that! :D And the +$10 sounds great, would the total then be $50 = 5,000 gems for the two of them?

Breaking down the items (is using lowest AH price value okay with you?) I come up with:
Eliminate - 525 gems
Unhatched Ice Egg - 255 gems
Unhatched Nocturne Egg - 219 gems
= 999 gems
+ 4,001 gems in pure to equal the 5,000?

If that looks okay to you I can go ahead and put the items and gems aside here or set up a one-way CR for you to pick them up now/when you're ready, whichever you prefer! Thanks so much again!
@Mongoose Aww gosh, thank you so much on both accounts, I really appreciate that! :D And the +$10 sounds great, would the total then be $50 = 5,000 gems for the two of them?

Breaking down the items (is using lowest AH price value okay with you?) I come up with:
Eliminate - 525 gems
Unhatched Ice Egg - 255 gems
Unhatched Nocturne Egg - 219 gems
= 999 gems
+ 4,001 gems in pure to equal the 5,000?

If that looks okay to you I can go ahead and put the items and gems aside here or set up a one-way CR for you to pick them up now/when you're ready, whichever you prefer! Thanks so much again!
r6J6MbS.png
got you down! @Churyu

@volvina - sounds about right tbh!

and you can send the cr anytime you want; i won't accept it until i'm done with your art :) the lowest value is okay btw.

got you down! @Churyu

@volvina - sounds about right tbh!

and you can send the cr anytime you want; i won't accept it until i'm done with your art :) the lowest value is okay btw.

gem slots are closed!
gem slots are closed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 125 126