Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦Sora's Zentangles and Busts♦
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
anytime fren! :3
anytime fren! :3
Kano3Shuuya.png
@Kano3Shuuya
Hello~ Sorry for the long wait, school has really eaten me up ! XD Just one question, would you like me to do shading for your dragon? There are grey shades on it, and it'll be hard for me to show that without shading.
@Kano3Shuuya
Hello~ Sorry for the long wait, school has really eaten me up ! XD Just one question, would you like me to do shading for your dragon? There are grey shades on it, and it'll be hard for me to show that without shading.
Tamayori / Sora | she/her | FRT +16h | PMs and friend reqs open

Free Giveaway for Newbies
50kt Gjinka Art
@@Kano3Shuuya
Hello~ I finished the art (finally)! I decided not to colour the stripes in with marker as after testing it on a piece of paper, I realised that it'll upset the balance of the drawing. I did both a scan and a photo as the scan was a bit too sharp, but the colours were too contrasting for me. The photo's colours are more harmonious.

UWzJw3A.jpg
Scan

1gWqSN2.jpg
Photo
@@Kano3Shuuya
Hello~ I finished the art (finally)! I decided not to colour the stripes in with marker as after testing it on a piece of paper, I realised that it'll upset the balance of the drawing. I did both a scan and a photo as the scan was a bit too sharp, but the colours were too contrasting for me. The photo's colours are more harmonious.

UWzJw3A.jpg
Scan

1gWqSN2.jpg
Photo

50kt Gjinka Art
@Kano3Shuuya
Did you notice the up?
@Kano3Shuuya
Did you notice the up?

50kt Gjinka Art
@LoveSoraTchi
oh! drowned in pings sorry- it's adorable thank you!
@LoveSoraTchi
oh! drowned in pings sorry- it's adorable thank you!
Kano3Shuuya.png
@LoveSoraTchi Could you do a traditional colored headshot of this dragon here? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41838780] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/418388/41838780_350.png[/img] [/url]
@LoveSoraTchi

Could you do a traditional colored headshot of this dragon here?

41838780_350.png
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@LapisDragon17718
Woop, sure! I'm going on a camp soon, so it might take longer for me to get to your art, sorry! :) (I'll be able to do lots of drafts for your dragon though XD)
It'll cost 7kt~ Please pay me after I finish the art! :)
@LapisDragon17718
Woop, sure! I'm going on a camp soon, so it might take longer for me to get to your art, sorry! :) (I'll be able to do lots of drafts for your dragon though XD)
It'll cost 7kt~ Please pay me after I finish the art! :)

50kt Gjinka Art
@LoveSoraTchi

Take as long as you need!~
@LoveSoraTchi

Take as long as you need!~
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Bump!
Bump!